It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

'There's nothing wrong with being white.' Trump's win brings 'white pride' out of the shadows

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Purge Election Year

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 22-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

There's thousands designed to help poor people of all shades yet never make it to deserving brown hands, are you going to cry about the few named specifically for brown people? And what about them is actually anti-white?

Seems to me media doesn't really mention skin color unless related to a suspect of a crime.

For both of the above I can think of dozens (OK at least 8) of examples for other races

Yet you didn't list them.

I didnt list them because I assumed they were obvious, you cant think of any organisations or groups designed specifically to help one racial group and only that group?
Cant think of any beauty pageants only open to one race?
How about scholarships?

As for media mentions of color/race in a positive light
Black history month
Jdate
Latino festival

None of these things listed are anti white but the fact they dont exist for whites and if they did they would be called racist is where it becomes anti white.

Back to you, list for me one group/fund etc etc set up for whites?
Name 1 time white has been used in a positive or even neutral light?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Haven't seen it so I don't know but it's not media.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Er yes it is. Film is a form of media. It holds anti white sentiments. Hate it.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

None of these things listed are anti white but the fact they dont exist for whites and if they did they would be called racist is where it becomes anti white.

History doesn't exist for white people? We literally learn European and Revolutionary American History all year long, virtually scrubbed of brown anything except slavery AND some states won't even use the word slavery. You can't tolerate 28-29 days a year in which our children can learn about some great things that brown people did? That's anti-white to you? You're that much of a spoiled princess?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

It's art, maybe terrible art but art none the less. When I say media, I mean news.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Can any one of you persecuted snowflakes come up with an example of anti white media bias?

Seriously?

... yes. Shouldn't be hard, right?

Plenty of it. A cop shoots a criminal, it is "White cop kills Black man". When a pack of criminals murders or attacks a White person, it is a "group of teens" and the assault is "random". That is just one example.

After the election, they could not stop blaming "White voters for screwing up America" and voting Trump.

There are new videos of Whites being attacked and murdered every 1-3 hours, on one of the many channels that document it, but the media is silent. But a White person makes a controversial "tweet" and bam, calling all Americans, they are racist!

I could go on and on about the extreme media bias against Whites. Not just the media but also the Obama administration.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Racism. What a waste of time and breath...and typing. (I am sure my white privileges made me say that)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I suppose if you're suffering from Persecutory Delusion... personally I hear plenty of suspect is a black male.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
First everyone should be ashamed for being human.

You worm babies sicken me.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Can any one of you persecuted snowflakes come up with an example of anti white media bias?

What is it you're looking for exactly? Do you deny that racism is discussed in the media as only a white issue? Do you deny the media only pays attention to cops shootings when the cop is white and the victim, black? Do you deny that they spread fear about white racists nearly 24/7? Do you deny they promote the idea of white privilege? Do you deny they support BLM, a group that targets whites for racial attacks, a group that promotes racial segregation from whites, a group that has inspired extremists to ambush and kill cops?

But, just a few examples of clear anti-white racism in the media:

Whites Need Not Apply: BBC Advertises ‘Black, Asian, Or Minority’-Only Positions

edit on 22-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Love it. Evidence is provided, but "no no not that type of media". The fact that the news media supports BLM and what it is based on.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Those of you who hated Clinton so much would have voted for Satan himself. That hate for Clinton made many ignore the poor moral character and the blatant lies and hate of your messiah! Common sense went out the window and Americans may have possibly elected someone whose character is more in line with Hitler than someone who respects American values.

I hope for America's sake, electing Trump doesn't give rise to racism, tyranny, and obstruction of individual constitutional rights. We're already seeing a rise in racial tensions and white national groups accepting Trump as their savior.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I cant provide a proper counter at this time, but hilarious. Hitler Hitler Hitler. (Not a chant of support of him)
edit on 22-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

It's especially interesting what they did during the church shooting. Instead of reminding their viewers that this was one guy and did not represent all white people (like they would after a Muslim terrorist attack), they do their best to incite racial hysteria and paranoia of white people. It's the complete opposite of what they normally preach!

edit on 22-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
Here's a touchy subject, I thought i'd just stick this in the Mud Pit for the safety of 'place reasons here'.

But It is a valid topic and like everything else, has been on peoples minds these past few years. So why not discuss it here, rationally if at all possible, right.

By Jaweed Kaleem Contact Reporter
November 17 2017

www.latimes.com...

A
s he watched the news of the presidential election in the last week, Kory Duquette became increasingly agitated. Pundits were blaming a “whitelash” for Donald Trump’s win and called it a massive exercise of angry white ballot power. Civil rights groups said the president-elect’s victory has inspired dozens of attacks on blacks, Latinos and Muslims by people who shared Trump’s suspicions about immigrants. Commentators said that in his quest for a win, Trump pandered to America’s darkest racist impulses. Duquette, a 37-year-old Trump supporter from Alabama, was ready to fight back. “#Whiteshaming doesn’t work anymore! you label me? you wonder why Trump won?” Duquette, who is white, posted this week on Twitter. “Tired of being classified with untruths.”

One of the more widespread effects of the Nov. 8 election may be the emergence of a broad array of everyday Americans who insist they're not white nationalists but say the president-elect has made them more comfortable in their white skin. In an era of dueling “black lives matter” and “all lives matter” campaigns and regular debates over free speech and political correctness, Duquette, who says he has heard the phrase “white privilege” one too many times, said he now feels vindicated. “We were, I felt, backed into a corner and … told, ‘You white people had your day, it's our turn now,’” he said this week from his home in Arab, Ala. “I feel Trump broke that P.C. barrier, … made me feel comfortable again to speak out.”

liberal here. I agree that identity politics has become too divisive and also white shaming recently. Unfortunately, many people felt that they had to push back by electing Trump. I voted Stein. But, liberals DO need to look in the mirror regarding the excesses and double standards of SJWs.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: pianopraze
Why don't we all just be "American" for a change.

Is that so hard?

That would be great. Since when has it become a necessity in peoples environment to actively make it clear to others that being proud of being white should be ok? Since the last couple of years is the answer. And why? Because white people have been demonized as to being Racist, sexist, hateful bigots by default. Before that you did not see any of this sort of thing on TV or media anywhere but after years of put down and spit upon being called white supremacist just for being white then it should not be surprising that at some point a counter statement is going to be made in mass and publicly.

Before all this retarded so called fake and hypocritical "Progressiveness" there was no need for this. Balance needs a counter when things are getting out of hand and all these accusations of racism defaulting anyone who is white to be a racist, sexist supremacist is not only ludicrous but has taken on very dangerous,systematic racist forms that will most certainly not go away on their own unless countered by a public retort.

This has been going on for years and instead of it dying out we only see it growing. I think people who have been put down like this and labeled to be racists and sexists and bigots just for being white have given this phenomena more then enough time to dissipate on its own. You cannot ask for more time, That time has passed.

Yeah, "Stereotyping people negatively is WRONG, unless it is assuming a white person is privileged, ignorant, or racist." -SJWs

What I can't understand is why so many sjws don't get how ridiculous such a double standard is.
edit on 22-11-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

A lot of hate crime isn't reported on the news at all but, according to the FBI, hate crime against white people is about 16% of all hate crimes so I'm not sure why you think you should be hearing about anti-white crime everyday.

BLM doesn't target white people and the media has portrayed them either neutrally or negatively as they do with all protest groups.

MTV (they aren't the only ones) is discussing racism backed by power. In that aspect they are correct, every black person in America could rabidly hate all white people, they don't have the power to disenfranchise white people from government or society.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Puppylove

Part of the issue is most white skinned people have moved beyond racism.

LOL.

Oh, to be so naive and clueless...must be nice to live in denial.

But I guess when what you are in denial about doesn't effect you, it's pretty easy.
I agree that many haven't, and racism exists. But what is also wrong is the double standard where I can be judged based on my skin color. I've worked hard core on social justice for ten years, factually. Still on a regular basis many sjws and others project on me, assume negative things about me, etc, because I'm a blonde male.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join