It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

'There's nothing wrong with being white.' Trump's win brings 'white pride' out of the shadows

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Why don't we all just be "American" for a change.

Is that so hard?

You define what American is for us...go back to its roots and constitution.

The America I used to know did not have BLM....did not have all these Mosques...did not have food stamps...did not have the extreme debt...did not have an anti-patriot attitude..etc...

As you noted I started with the most recent changes...and tell you what, I just wish that people in America would act civil towards each other and treat everyone as equal. Not hate, no violence and a President that actually cares for his/her people.

Atm, all the eggs have been put into DJT basket...let him be the change that can make America Great Again.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I think all these racist white people are like the witches covens and satanic gatherings of the middle ages.

Sure they are out there but the amount of press and fear it generates is blown way way way out of proportion to the point where now everywhere we look we see racist white people.

I know hundreds of white people and 2 of them are genuinely and irrationally racist the rest couldnt give a crap one way or the other what color you are
edit on 22/11/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I will never apologize for being White, Nor should any other race.... The people screaming racist are trying to establish a platform from which to attack. With no platform (invented at that) they can not garner sympathy to their rants nor attack from a platform of credibility.

It's called "Mouth Boogie"

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I think all these racist white people are like the witches covens and satanic gatherings of the middle ages.

Sure they are out there but the amount of press and fear it generates is blown way way way out of proportion to the point where now everywhere we look we see racist white people.

I know hundreds of white people and 2 of them are genuinely and irrationally racist the rest couldnt give a crap one way or the other what color you are

It's due to the MSN Herd Mentality of those who no longer can think on their own.

Think 1984. That's the way these people in herds are looking to everyone else who

won't buy their utter BS.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: pianopraze
Why don't we all just be "American" for a change.

Is that so hard?

That would be great. Since when has it become a necessity in peoples environment to actively make it clear to others that being proud of being white should be ok? Since the last couple of years is the answer. And why? Because white people have been demonized as to being Racist, sexist, hateful bigots by default. Before that you did not see any of this sort of thing on TV or media anywhere but after years of put down and spit upon being called white supremacist just for being white then it should not be surprising that at some point a counter statement is going to be made in mass and publicly.

Before all this retarded so called fake and hypocritical "Progressiveness" there was no need for this. Balance needs a counter when things are getting out of hand and all these accusations of racism defaulting anyone who is white to be a racist, sexist supremacist is not only ludicrous but has taken on very dangerous,systematic racist forms that will most certainly not go away on their own unless countered by a public retort.

This has been going on for years and instead of it dying out we only see it growing. I think people who have been put down like this and labeled to be racists and sexists and bigots just for being white have given this phenomena more then enough time to dissipate on its own. You cannot ask for more time, That time has passed.

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Can any one of you persecuted snowflakes come up with an example of anti white media bias?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Can any one of you persecuted snowflakes come up with an example of anti white media bias?

Seriously?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Seriously?

... yes. Shouldn't be hard, right?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
Hows this...... It is the media who should be shouting ALL LIVES MATTER...... not BLACK LIVES MATTER.
It is the media who should be pointing out how the Black on Black killings are 1000 to 1....instead of sensationalizing it when it makes for a profitable story.

You are either naive..... or intentionally denying what is plain to see

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Name one group/organisation/fund/charity/scholarship set up specifically to help white people?

Name one time youve heard the term "White" when used to denote race being used in a positive light? I.e not white trash or white supremacist

For both of the above I can think of dozens (OK at least 8) of examples for other races

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Puppylove

Part of the issue is most white skinned people have moved beyond racism.

LOL.

Oh, to be so naive and clueless...must be nice to live in denial.

But I guess when what you are in denial about doesn't effect you, it's pretty easy.

So now most white skinned people are racist? Well I say most black people are racist.

Have not seen you in a while so just wanted to say one thing . HAHA Go Trump.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Why? They don't point out institutionalized racism nor white on white crime.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Havent fathered any I am aware of, though me and the wife are looking at adoption.... sucks that it is so hard to adopt a deserving kid in America because of a screwed up system ... but adopt a kid from another country... boom no problem.

But you are right, I havent been part of the change that has been needed.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

There's thousands designed to help poor people of all shades yet never make it to deserving brown hands, are you going to cry about the few named specifically for brown people? And what about them is actually anti-white?

Seems to me media doesn't really mention skin color unless related to a suspect of a crime.

For both of the above I can think of dozens (OK at least 8) of examples for other races

Yet you didn't list them.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The fact is, there's no anti-white anything. There's just a bunch of RW media lunatics saying that there is and a greater number of lunatics lapping it up like the obedient, non-thinking dogs that they are.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Next up: the Hip Hop Broadway Musical as performed by the KKK - "Say it loud, I'm WHITE N AM PROUD!"

The world is slowly becoming a parody...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
White pride. Proud of white skin.
Sounds really weird. Spent most of my teen years trying to get a good summertime tan to get rid of the pasty white skin that accompanies most natural blondes. Now in the summer I'm on a lawn tractor so much that I'm dark enough at the end of the summer I don't lose my tan until winter.

All this attention to skin colour is definitely really weird. People that are too white don't even look healthy.....

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
a reply to: kruphix

For every white racist there is a black/asian/hispanic/whatever racist.

People want to abolish racism, or so they claim but at the same time they ignore most of the racists that exist. In truth what we have been seeing is not a move to abolish racism but more the promotion of it being socially acceptable to be racist towards one race by calling them racists as a excuse and that being the main catalyst for even more racism. Racism is being promoted under the guise of "fighting" racism (which had been at a all time low about 8 years ago) and people have adopted it in masses because it so conveniently improves their own social position by being able to put others down by generalizing them and therefore do not care that actual racism progresses as long as their own social position is improved by it.

People are being used by this system and they are using this system at the same time for their own selfish benefit. It is perfectly corrupt in its own perfectly circular system of "reasoning". Divide and conquer is still being applied as effectively as it has ever been.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

You would think so, but it seems the just the word "American" offends a lot of the people that live here.
And no, I don't understand why.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Purge Election Year

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join