It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Kanye West didn't vote, but would have gone Trump — and thinks people should

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
For once I actually believe this guy!

Or he's switching tables now that Trump is the next President? Could be..........

He knows where the money is, the game has shifted and he's shifted with it to protect his self absorbed lifestyle.

Such a Winner.

www.latimes.com...

You thought Kanye West would stay quiet about the election? You thought wrong. (Seriously, if you did take that bet? Lousy odds, kids. Bad move.) Yeezy cut loose at the San Jose stop of his Saint Pablo Tour on Thursday night, revealing he would have gone against his wife's endorsement of Hillary Clinton and picked the president-elect -- if he'd voted at all. "I told you I didn't vote ... but if I would've voted, I would've voted on Trump," he said, earning a chorus of boos and a wee smattering of support. According to the San Jose Mercury News, folks threw things at him -- hats, shoes, T-shirts -- and complained that he talked too much during the show. Video clips and quotes can be seen on social media and in roundups like the ones from Quartz and the Boom Box, though it's not possible to string the snippets together in order with certainty. But even as stand-alones, they're little bundles of dynamite as he warms up toward supposedly running for prez himself in 2020.

edit on 22-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Or he's switching tables now that Trump is the next President? Could be..........

He knows where the money is, the game has shifted and he's shifted with it to protect his self absorbed lifestyle.

Such a Winner.

www.latimes.com...

You thought Kanye West would stay quiet about the election? You thought wrong. (Seriously, if you did take that bet? Lousy odds, kids. Bad move.) Yeezy cut loose at the San Jose stop of his Saint Pablo Tour on Thursday night, revealing he would have gone against his wife's endorsement of Hillary Clinton and picked the president-elect -- if he'd voted at all. "I told you I didn't vote ... but if I would've voted, I would've voted on Trump," he said, earning a chorus of boos and a wee smattering of support. According to the San Jose Mercury News, folks threw things at him -- hats, shoes, T-shirts -- and complained that he talked too much during the show. Video clips and quotes can be seen on social media and in roundups like the ones from Quartz and the Boom Box, though it's not possible to string the snippets together in order with certainty. But even as stand-alones, they're little bundles of dynamite as he warms up toward supposedly running for prez himself in 2020.

I could care less what he thinks!! What a waste of a post!! For every celebrity that supports Donald, there are 3 who do not!!!

Perhaps I will make a Katie Perry thread! Lol

edit on 22-11-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Kanye? Wow.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Kanye? Wow.

Yeah i stooped lower than I ought have with this one.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: JesusXst

Such a Winner.

www.latimes.com...

I could care less what he thinks!! What a waste of a post!! For every celebrity that supports Donald, there are 3 who do not!!!

Perhaps I will make a Katie Perry thread! Lol

Knock yourself out, I won't star it though

edit on 22-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Text"Stop focusing on racism," he urged. "This world is racist, OK? Let's stop being distracted to focus on that so much. It's just a ... fact. We are a racist country, period. Do not allow people to make us talk about that so ... long. ... It's a racist ... country. And not one or the other candidate was going to instantly be able to change that because of their views."

I have to agree with him here. As much as I detest extreme prejudice, every colour and creed has racist elements within their cultures. Thankfully the majority are non-violent.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

ATS isn't a gossip rag. Please, let's not turn it into one.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
And ... now he is handcuffed in a hospital.

Surely, there is no connection between both events.
Just, who the f is this West, K. anyway?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The people that don't take time boggles the mind. If you don't vote, don't gripe.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

It's amazing just how many people like that there are.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
And ... now he is handcuffed in a hospital.

Surely, there is no connection between both events.
Just, who the f is this West, K. anyway?

If only we had that mug shot!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

ATS isn't a gossip rag. Please, let's not turn it into one.

But wait... You're a liberal Trump hater.

That would automatically make You the gossip rag.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Text"Stop focusing on racism," he urged. "This world is racist, OK? Let's stop being distracted to focus on that so much. It's just a ... fact. We are a racist country, period. Do not allow people to make us talk about that so ... long. ... It's a racist ... country. And not one or the other candidate was going to instantly be able to change that because of their views."

I have to agree with him here. As much as I detest extreme prejudice, every colour and creed has racist elements within their cultures. Thankfully the majority are non-violent.

Yup true enough. I dont live around racism and i would find it incredibly strange being around people who were.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Kanya is out of his mind and has been for a while now. Who cares what he thinks.

I find it funny how so many people are still trying to justify Trump being President.

He got elected. Stop trying to sell people on the idea. The scam worked. He got elected. Can you stop trying to sell the idea now and catch up to where we are now??

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Seriously... Is that the best you have? I asked you nicely to shut this idiotic gossip nonsense about some vapid famous person down and you lob ad hominems back at me? Psh... You are indicative of the state ATS has sunk to.
edit on 23-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This is clearly huge news. I'd suggest a better title though. Perhaps something along the lines of ' Ranty egomaniacal nutjob publicity seeker in egomaniacal nutjob publicity seeking rant shocker.' or something.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I would be very interested to hear your views on the scam. A reply would be gratefully received.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Seriously... Is that the best you have? I asked you nicely to shut this idiotic gossip nonsense about some vapid famous person down and you lob ad hominems back at me? Psh... You are indicative of the state ATS has sunk to.

So Hostile!

You should take something for that man.

join