It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A Black Guy in Power for 8 Years a WG comes to Power and everyone screams White Supremacists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: redhorse

a reply to: redhorse

I've let your (lilly, amateur, silly) ass hang out all day. You're a piece of work. So, how do you feel now? Are your proud of your responses today? Are you "awesome"?

So, now I'm interested in hearing YOUR story...so, please DO tell me, "SON"

(I think I have a few words for you when you finish).

We only run about 3-400 head of cattle on our "small" 2.5 section ranch (that's 1,650 acres to you). Indeed we are a "small" operation, by heavy hitter standards. However we raise some of the most wanted beef in the country...Angus and Galloway (primarily Galloway beef cattle).

So, tell me, "real deal" how many head are YOU running???? How big is YOUR spread???

Given your seeminly amateur responses today I'd have a hard time believing you could even work around large stock...."SON"!!

I've likely "forgotten" more about cowboyin' than you will ever learn, "SON"

How many horses do you have??? We have seven (7). How many do you have...RIGHT NOW (in the stable)..."SON"???

You wanna' talk about a "poser"; well it takes a BIG man to call another man a "liair"...so now...here's your chance "tex" to show me uip!

What'cha got..."SON"???? You're the "real deal"? Show me...just show me!!!

I'm calling YOU out!! Show me...."SON"!!!!!!

Here are your posts...

Redhorse posts

I rest my "F"ing case!!! LOOSER!!!

So, yes, I will take the last word...because YOU don't deserve it. You've worked for NOTHING.

We're different.

Later..."SON"

...all the best to you, "SON" (your words, not mine)

ETA...and I'm only getting started on your tired, amateur, backside, "SON". Anytime you want to come out and work cows out here just be my guest. We'll be loading up the rest of the steers (easy stuff) on Saturday, and the heifers will go out on Sunday (but the cow hands would beat your ass so bad on Saturday you wouldn't show up). Dude...you're a PUNK! I've seen a million like you, "SON"

You're an (interwebz) tough guy, a keyboard commando...just come on over to the ranch here, just ONE time...and we'll see who you really are!!

...and we WILL too!! (Everybody with the big challenges usually back down pretty quickly). Got a horse, boy? Got a cutting horse??? (we have three).

Or...are you just an Internet pussy??? BRING IT!!! "SON"!!!

Sorry, your response just did not come up on feed. But what a response! I mean wow.

I said I was country. Montana, born raised and still here. Not a cowgirl. There is a difference. I train horses. Those are technically large stock. Folks bring me their wild ones and their outlaws when they are at the end of their rope. I don't know if that means they have confidence in my abilities or if they just think I'm crazy enough to do it. I love horses. I will freeze and burn working with them. Cows, not so much.

I don't like cows, but my horse loves doing it. He was bred and built to jump (which he hates) but he thinks he was born to be a cow horse, so sometimes we push cows. He is too big to get out of his own way very well so we don't cut, even though he gets his head down and practically growls and he will give it everything if I let him; although we would probably end up ass end over tea kettle or at least in trouble. But, we push cows sometimes to keep him happy.

I weigh a buck ten soaking wet, so you're right, not much good on my own two feet on the ground with a cow. I'm intimidated. I don't like it, and there are people that are better at it. I will do it from horseback though. Last summer my farrier asked me to come along to help sort out some cows that had busted through into the wrong pasture. I asked him how big it was and he said 1500 acres. So, we would have to find the cows in the hot, push them back to the corrals and almost certainly separate the interloping cow/calf pairs from the cow/calf pairs that were supposed to be there and then push them to where they are supposed to be. I "Noped" my way right out of that, no shame. A cow with a calf is the most cantankerous animal that I have ever had to deal with. I've pushed bulls before, I'd rather do that. A bull will toss you around a bit and if you lay still he will probably leave you. Or take a run at your horse and if he can get past, he will keep on going by if he doesn't feel trapped (funny story there actually). A cow with a calf will likely stomp and grind you into bloody, red ruin into the dirt long after you have stopped movin' if she gets a chance. She is protecting her calf sure, but I don't like dealing with them. I think they are mean. He had somehow roped the local brand inspector and the deputy sheriff into this endeavor (both know what they are about) and I still wasn't havin' it. Too much work just to get some miles under a green horse, although I would have probably had a pretty good horse by the end of that weekend I'll admit.

So I can gentle your colt and start him. I can teach him to work a rope and push cows, but if you want something really finished or fancy broke you will have to take him somewhere else. I might(emphasis on might) even be able to take your bloody minded outlaw and make a horse out of him. I'm an asthmatic, I'm small and I'm not particularly motivated to play with cattle except to teach a horse. If you want someone to help move your cows you are probably better off with someone else. I can usually keep up and not be useless or in the way, but there are people that are better at it for sure.

You still haven't said one thing that convinces me that you walk the walk. The only people that have ever talked to me the way that you do have something to prove and generally don't know s**t from shinola. You're playing a schtick and at this point, I think you actually are buying your own con. So, yeah I'm an amateur when it comes to cows. I don't keep them and I don't even particularly like dealing them, but I never claimed to be an expert with cattle. But I like to try to help out my neighbors so I do a bit of it, and that is what these horses are required to do around here, so I know enough to get them started on it.

So, from one keyboard warrior to another... Convince me Son. You haven't yet. Maybe with a pm, so we can stop derailing this one with our respective chest beating.
edit on 24-11-2016 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2016 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Liberal Logic 101

58% of whites voted for Trump = racist.

95% of blacks voted for Obama = not racist.

Is that the thing in a nut shell or what ! WOW

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The more these left wing racists attack white people, the more people join the Republican Party.

Liberals are too mindless and stupid to comprehend that though.

Course this is all fueled by the mentally deranged media. They are the enemies within who clearly have a divisive agenda. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Does everyone in France who refuses to vote for LePen deserve to be called a misogynist in the way thst those refusing to support the poisonous Hillary were?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You have to love how many ''Tactical Accusation''s [manipulating guilt trips] can be used these days If !!!! you dont get your own way ,You are Racist ! You are sexist ! You are Misogynist ! You are a Homophobe ! You are a white supremicist ! You are a Nazi ! You are a Anti Semite ,You are a ''Privileged'' White Male ,or you can just scream Holocaust and people will shut up ,the white races are the most hated item at the moment on Earth ,especially white males who are guilty of every crime known to humanity ! the evil colonialists ,evil hunters ,wife beaters ,paedophiles ,racists [of course]etc ,etc ,etc the guilt trip goes on forever ......where the hell is this all going to end ? since they are bent on eradicating the ''Evil ''white Races from the surface of the earth by flooding every Western Nation with [white]Culture destroying Third Worlders ,and if you dont like it ? you are a bloody racist and white supremicist nazi !!!! so bend over and let them take your head off !

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

originally posted by: buster2010
Well as usual it looks like most of the Drumpf boot-licking crowd is here you can tell by all the ignorant comments supporting their new fuhrer. You people need to wake up and start checking out your new daddy because all the lawsuits he has lost over the years just proves hes a racist The only time he wants to be around other races is if they are popular or they were brought in by him to take yet another job away from an American.

Yeah, SUCH a racist...

Also, if he were a racist, he wouldn't have married a Slovakian immigrant!

In case you haven't noticed Trump's wife is white so how is he not racist by marrying her? Also all you have to do is dig up his past and you find more than enough evidence of racism.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
The more these left wing racists attack white people, the more people join the Republican Party.

Course this is all fueled by the mentally deranged media. They are the enemies within who clearly have a divisive agenda. ~$heopleNation

In 10 years there won't be a GOP left because their voter base will be dead from old age.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Ummmm, it's not because he's white that people are screaming racist. It's because of his actions and words. Did you know he retweeted white supremacists multiple times?

Okay but what were those quotes about? To me, excluding anything that anybody says because of some of their beliefs is idiocy. William Shockley and James Watson were brilliant man that helped shape the modern world. They could also be termed as racists. Yet we have no problem using their discoveries, ideas, and contributions to science in today's age. I wonder how many babies have been washed down the storm drains in the streets because liberals didn't like the bathwater they were sitting in?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Does everyone in France who refuses to vote for LePen deserve to be called a misogynist in the way thst those refusing to support the poisonous Hillary were?

I have seen someone in my family repeatedly put emphasis on the fact that Hillary is a woman, as if that is a good enough reason to vote for her. I spoke up many times that I think that is irrelevant.

But what does that have to do with Trump expressing himself in racist ways?

If anyone decides to vote for LePen just because she is a woman, they will have to just embrace the fact that her racist ideas will be attributed to them. People will assume that you support the ideologies that your chosen candidate has put forth. That's just expected. You will have to repeatedly explain that you don't support their ideas, you were just voting against their opponent, despite the propos of your chosen candidate.

But to go and wonder, "Gee, why do people keep thinking I support the ideas of the person I voted for??" is just plain stupid.

I can understand the frustration, but didn't you expect this? Before you dropped that ballot, did you not say to yourself, "okay, here I go, people around me will assume I share this guys way of thinking, and I will have to explain over and over that I don't."

Sometimes you have to make hard decisions and live with the consequences. The tradition of voting is one votes for the candidate who voices their particular ideas and values, so it is completely normal and expected that people will assume that is what you did.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Whoa....WHAT??? Seriously?????

Because Trumps wife is white that makes him a racist???? Really????

Surely you can't be serious, right??

WOW!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

The point I was making is that so many people in the media like to state that a vote against Hillary is a vote for misogyny.

It seems a good part of the world is utterly blind to her massive failings. The whole thing smacks of a bit of a smokescreen.
That's not to say Trump is a new Washington or something, this election is possibly the best example of picking the candidate that does your head in less.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Yeah, keep telling yourself that nonsense pal.

You guys still don't comprehend that even minorities and young people recognized the division and lies of the liberal media.

Simply put, You need to fix your brain. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
People's emotions make them say things they don't really mean.

Idiots and jackasses do the same thing.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Liberal Logic 101

58% of whites voted for Trump = racist.

95% of blacks voted for Obama = not racist.

Shhhhh...don't tell anyone I let you in on this. A racist is a person who doesn't bow to the will of the liberals. Color doesn't matter, nor does anything else.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: crayzeed

He's raised taxes, bombed weddings in Sand-land, and Blamed Bush.

Lied to the American people...repeatedly and broke every law he could get away with.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I don't think that Trump is a white supremacist.

However the people on the alt right now feel emboldened to speak up now.

God forbid people feel they have the right to free speech or an opinion. As much as many of us may disagree with it.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yep, let's pretend Trump didn't insult just about everyone and their mothers, and look bewildered when hate groups are all of a sudden getting the spotlight. Let's also forget everything that was said about Obama for 8 years by Republicans and conservatives who from day one, made it a mission to block him in every way possible from doing things to help our country even more.

The right cries foul because the left won't give Trump a chance. Well, had you given Obama a chance this probably wouldn't be so bad.

Unfortunately, our country no longer produces anyone capable of staying in the middle. Everyone wants either someone on the extreme right or left. History repeats itself once again.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkchao45

It's ridiculous that all the right wingers instantly forgot all the non-stop racists attacks towards President Barack Obama. The right wingers are also saying that a black man in America experiences as much racism as Donald Trump.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I have a very strong feeling that this is just a small part in a larger picture.

In other words - we are being played folks. And the maestro(s) is laughing his ass off.

It's the 21st century equivalent of bread and circuses re: fall of the Roman empire.

Keep us busy fighting each other, distracted by multiple "hot button" issues while the real evil deeds are being done behind the curtain.

What we need is more people like FBIanon - people on the inside that hate this and want to get the word out.

If I were you, I'd be polishing up my pitchfork and making sure my torch has enough oil to burn for a while. Because unless something is done to stop this mess we're headed for disaster.

Of course, your mileage may vary, void where where prohibited, etc.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: SheopleNation

In 10 years there won't be a GOP left because their voter base will be dead from old age.

Im 24 and registered GOP so that statement is full of crap haah

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join