It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A Black Guy in Power for 8 Years a WG comes to Power and everyone screams White Supremacists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Ummmm, it's not because he's white that people are screaming racist. It's because of his actions and words. Did you know he retweeted white supremacists multiple times?

What were these words and actions? Links?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
This maybe off topic but what has Obama done for Americans during his two terms. I don't want to know about Obamacare.

He wasn't allowed to do anything. Republicans obstructed everything he tried to do. He wasn't even allowed to make his appointment to the Supreme Court. More filibusters in the last 8 years than in the entire history of the country. I hope the dems do the same to them.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I remember when any criticism of the old president was considered racist.

Now, racism is the primary criticism of the new president.

primary criticism??....only in your mind...the trump family will make hundreds of millions off of big fat international business contracts...I guess that is what Donnie meant by "make American great again"...he just left off the ending to that phrase..."for my family"

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So yes, if you're still of the dumb opinion Obama isn't a US citizen you're probably a bigot.

Ah, yes...defining someone as a bigot based solely on one opinion they hold is exactly why no one is 'moved' by the race card anymore. The partisan exploitation of feelings of racial injustice is heinous.

I was never called a racist before I supported Hillary over Obama and dared to criticize him. Everything about the way I live my life says I am not a racist.

White people who live in white neighborhoods and lead largely segregated lives cast a vote for a black man and suddenly think they are in a position to point their fingers. Meanwhile, I live in an integrated neighborhood and lead an integrated life...but because I think Obama presented a fraudulent birth certificate to the public -- and I took the time to prove it through open records requests -- then I am "probably a bigot."

No politician is above lying or being criticized. Definitely not Obama.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Don't like it? On the contrary, heck I was pretty amused by your meltdown actually!!

The only thing which would have made it even more entertaining was if you would have made it in all CAPS! Especially the "real deal" part, that would have been awesome!! Worthy of a meme even.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Ummmm, it's not because he's white that people are screaming racist. It's because of his actions and words. Did you know he retweeted white supremacists multiple times?

Screw tweets, Obama attended a black nationalist church and was mentored by the pastor for 20 years! No #s were given!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You're still on about this? If it was so inconsequential I would have thought you would've let it go by now. Got under your skin a bit there cupcake. You're fake and trying to bank on a persona that just isn't real, and you tried to play me with it and I'm not gonna put up with that horsesh*t. I'll ignore it till you try that crap on me, because I know you're full of it. I'll let ya have the last word here "cowboy" cuz I know you need it.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I've let your (lilly, amateur, silly) ass hang out all day. You're a piece of work. So, how do you feel now? Are your proud of your responses today? Are you "awesome"?

So, now I'm interested in hearing YOUR story...so, please DO tell me, "SON"

(I think I have a few words for you when you finish).

We only run about 3-400 head of cattle on our "small" 2.5 section ranch (that's 1,650 acres to you). Indeed we are a "small" operation, by heavy hitter standards. However we raise some of the most wanted beef in the country...Angus and Galloway (primarily Galloway beef cattle).

So, tell me, "real deal" how many head are YOU running???? How big is YOUR spread???

Given your seeminly amateur responses today I'd have a hard time believing you could even work around large stock...."SON"!!

I've likely "forgotten" more about cowboyin' than you will ever learn, "SON"

How many horses do you have??? We have seven (7). How many do you have...RIGHT NOW (in the stable)..."SON"???

You wanna' talk about a "poser"; well it takes a BIG man to call another man a "liair"...so now...here's your chance "tex" to show me uip!

What'cha got..."SON"???? You're the "real deal"? Show me...just show me!!!

I'm calling YOU out!! Show me...."SON"!!!!!!

Here are your posts...

Redhorse posts

I rest my "F"ing case!!! LOOSER!!!

So, yes, I will take the last word...because YOU don't deserve it. You've worked for NOTHING.

We're different.

Later..."SON"

...all the best to you, "SON" (your words, not mine)

ETA...and I'm only getting started on your tired, amateur, backside, "SON". Anytime you want to come out and work cows out here just be my guest. We'll be loading up the rest of the steers (easy stuff) on Saturday, and the heifers will go out on Sunday (but the cow hands would beat your ass so bad on Saturday you wouldn't show up). Dude...you're a PUNK! I've seen a million like you, "SON"

You're an (interwebz) tough guy, a keyboard commando...just come on over to the ranch here, just ONE time...and we'll see who you really are!!

...and we WILL too!! (Everybody with the big challenges usually back down pretty quickly). Got a horse, boy? Got a cutting horse??? (we have three).

Or...are you just an Internet pussy??? BRING IT!!! "SON"!!!

edit on 11/22/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ummmm.....does anyone even know what a "cutting horse" is even???

You see, it's a lot like this whole thread; most of the Trump bashers have no idea what they're talking about, but our mr. "redhorse" has refined things perfectly. He has distilled things down to elements which people understand (he's out of his mind, but no matter). He's taken exception to my calf analogy, but momma cow (in context) is real.

Obviously people are upset, but understandably so. The weak are being "weaned" from the government teat. (member redhorse is none other than a simple panicking calf). Everybody want's momma's teat, and when they can't have it they lash out.

So, back to the topic, (little putz distracted me).

To some it's the "end of the World"...but to others it's just a necessary "weaning" to make momma stronger.

So, I guess we'll all see...who's right and who is wrong, but Gawd knows we had 8 years to see "hope and change" and all we got was "shame and apologies". Are we proud? As a Country, are we proud? ...or are we just going to apologize to planet Earth?

Maybe we will have some "change"...(I'm not sure I know what the whole "hope" thing was all about, other than sympathy for everyone, for anything, no matter right or wrong...which is wrong).

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
This maybe off topic but what has Obama done for Americans during his two terms. I don't want to know about Obamacare.

HMMMM, stock market at record highs, unemployment low, real estate rebounding, much different story than when Bush left office.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I will never argue Bush II sucked.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
In fact, Bush II, and Billary, got Trump elected.

Why? Because, everyone saw they were all cut from the same cloth...it was the beginning of the end for the "establishment"

GOOD!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Swills

Regarding Obama's citizenship...

What, at this point, does it really matter?

Why was it even questioned, he was born of an American mother in Hawaii, after it was a state?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Flying,

I think we are probably cut from the same cloth, we may not always agree, but we will do what we feel is right.

I think Trump is a mistake, I think the acceptance of the alt-right support of him is a mistake.

Half of my family has been in this country since 1621, we have owned slaves, released them via wills. I have lost family members on both sides in every war this country has fought up to the Korean war. We have been here for a very long time, and I do not like what I am seeing.

Bubba

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

primary criticism??....only in your mind...the trump family will make hundreds of millions off of big fat international business contracts...I guess that is what Donnie meant by "make American great again"...he just left off the ending to that phrase..."for my family"

Hes not even going to accept the pay check. Ya hes trying to enrich rich himself all right.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Why was it even questioned, he was born of an American mother in Hawaii, after it was a state?

Before Hawaii was a state.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: jimmyx

Hes not even going to accept the pay check. Ya hes trying to enrich rich himself all right.

For a man that makes as much as he claims, that 400K would be a pittance, not a big sacrifice on his part. Regardless of what some of his supporters think, he is not the messiah, just another silver spoon in the mouth, wanna be.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Before Hawaii was a state.

Actually Obama is younger than I, Hawaii became a state in 1959, I believe Obama born in 61 or 62.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Honestly, yours is one of the absolute best posts I've seen in a long while!!!

Oddly, my family has been here since Plymouth Rock (in the NE), but we are the same. The Civil War in this country was one of the most ugly and terrible of all, and people of color shined some of the brightest. They just did. So many people just don't see my true meaning and intent.

The difference between me and some 'others' is...I believe. I understand, and I believe.

I absolutely loathed Hillary, but she did say one thing right...we can be better together.

God Bless.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm wondering if anyone who voted for Trump actually listened to anything he said before being elected?

We've had lots of WG's in office, without them being considered racist. That doesn't give you a hint?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join