It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A Black Guy in Power for 8 Years a WG comes to Power and everyone screams White Supremacists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: crayzeed

He's raised taxes, bombed weddings in Sand-land, and Blamed Bush.

haha sandland. You would be correct though he did those things and more. Now while Trump is being sworn in come 2017, Obama and the rest of them can sit around a poker table fighting with each other about it away from everyone who doesn't give a rats.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well, you see...it kinda' goes like this....

A baby calf sucks on its momma's teat for 4-4.5 months. It gets all its nourishment from that teat.

Then big mean rancher comes around and separates baby from momma (so momma can devote her energy to her new unborn baby). Baby screams and howls, bawls and bawls. Momma even does her share of screaming and bawling at first. Then she realizes that big ol' mean rancher actually did her a favor.

That's what we're seeing here. The people screaming and howling are the ones who've been suckling on momma' government's teat. Now they're being "weaned" and they don't like it one bit! And they'll lash out at anything and everything to get momma government's teat back again. Momma government even cries out at first too, because her whole life has revolved around baby. But momma' government needs to get healthy and strong to prepare for the next generation.

The cycle of life.

Deal with it!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: BlueShaman

No. Only white males are inherently evil and racist, and therefore should be ashamed of their privilege, sex and color.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Well that's one way to look at it. An addled, possibly whiskey fueled way but still a valid enough if the measure is all the stars and flags you've got (i.e. representing popular support).

Another way to look at it is here we have pure spurious reasoning, proudly presented with barely a paragraph, with limited application of punctuation or even grasp of the English language and absolutely no supporting links or evidence, and people are still "amirighting" all over themselves about it.

This is how someone like Trump got elected in the first place. Go home America. You're drunk.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Even further to my point above.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You mean like the Birther Movement? Nothing racist about that since conservatives attacked Ted Cruz in the same manner for actually being born in Canada.

Oh wait, no they didn't. He's white, he gets a pass.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No, but you can bet your sweet backside the liberals would have jumped on that very 'birther' bandwagon you speak of had Cruz been a contender/elected!!!!!

Can you say...hypocrite?

Pot...meet kettle!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: DBCowboy

You mean like the Birther Movement? Nothing racist about that since conservatives attacked Ted Cruz in the same manner for actually being born in Canada.

Oh wait, no they didn't. He's white, he gets a pass.

Except Donald Trump, Rand Paul and John McCain, among others...who last I checked are all Republicans.

See also: Birthers Say These 4 GOP Candidates May Be Ineligible To Be President

But I've come to expect that facts never matter when you have a pithy conclusion to share.

Lies
Trump
Truth

edit on 22-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well as usual it looks like most of the Drumpf boot-licking crowd is here you can tell by all the ignorant comments supporting their new fuhrer. You people need to wake up and start checking out your new daddy because all the lawsuits he has lost over the years just proves hes a racist. The only time he wants to be around other races is if they are popular or they were brought in by him to take yet another job away from an American.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I guess we will see, won't we.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Even further to my point above.

I'm not angry or scared because he is going to take away Mamma Government, which I'm not so convinced is going to happen anyway.

I am angry and scared because Trump has sold a StrongMan persona to a desperate population in order to put himself in power. I am angry and scared because this man is a narcissistic, demagogue who is placing a cabal in power to help him keep power. I am angry and scared because we have elected a man who has the greatest psychological potential for fascism in the history of this country.

I know that you think that your down home analogies are pithy and give you some sort of credibility, and I suppose it probably does with most people, because they don't know better. I also know when someone is full of s**t. I grew up country. I live country "son". I'm the real deal. Brought up that way and just because you sort of know one end of a cow from the other in theory does not make you Salt Of The Earth, wise, or anything but an former white collar pretending to be a cowboy. So don't try to play that crap with me.
edit on 22-11-2016 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I don't think that Trump is a white supremacist.

However the people on the alt right now feel emboldened to speak up now.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Well as usual it looks like most of the Drumpf boot-licking crowd is here you can tell by all the ignorant comments supporting their new fuhrer. You people need to wake up and start checking out your new daddy because all the lawsuits he has lost over the years just proves hes a racist The only time he wants to be around other races is if they are popular or they were brought in by him to take yet another job away from an American.

Yeah, SUCH a racist...

Also, if he were a racist, he wouldn't have married a Slovakian immigrant!
edit on 22-11-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I know that you think that your down home analogies are pithy and give you some sort of credibility, and I suppose it probably does with most people, because they don't know better. I also know when someone is full of s**t. I grew up country. I live country "son". I'm the real deal. Brought up that way and just because you sort of know one end of a cow from the other in theory does not make you Salt Of The Earth, wise, or anything put an former white collar pretending to be a cowboy. So don't try to play that crap with me.

C'mon, "real deal"...you can do better than that, can't ya??

That's actually pretty dang funny right there, "real deal".

I expected more.

ETA...Tell me, is this one of those moments when you hit the 'Submit' button and then asked yourself..."Oh crap, what have I just posted????"

edit on 11/22/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Ah, the irony of actors and their ignorant mouths.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I know that you think that your down home analogies are pithy and give you some sort of credibility, and I suppose it probably does with most people, because they don't know better. I also know when someone is full of s**t. I grew up country. I live country "son". I'm the real deal. Brought up that way and just because you sort of know one end of a cow from the other in theory does not make you Salt Of The Earth, wise, or anything put an former white collar pretending to be a cowboy. So don't try to play that crap with me.

C'mon, "real deal"...you can do better than that, can't ya??

That's actually pretty dang funny right there, "real deal".

I expected more.

ETA...Tell me, is this one of those moments when you hit the 'Submit' button and then asked yourself..."Oh crap, what have I just posted????"

Just calling out a Poser when I see one. Of course you don't like the way I did it.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Well as usual it looks like most of the Drumpf boot-licking crowd is here you can tell by all the ignorant comments supporting their new fuhrer. You people need to wake up and start checking out your new daddy because all the lawsuits he has lost over the years just proves hes a racist. The only time he wants to be around other races is if they are popular or they were brought in by him to take yet another job away from an American.

Buster comparing trump to Hitler again.
Suprise suprise suprise.

Your narrative gets old.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

No they wouldn't. In fact, they had the opportunity and didn't. It was brought up but only to show how hypocritical conservatives are. The Birther Movement is based on the fact Obama is black. Not a single conservative gave a damn Crus was literally born in another country and running for president. Only Trump kinda cared and only because Cruz was his main challenger but even Trump didn't pursue it.

So yes, if you're still of the dumb opinion Obama isn't a US citizen you're probably a bigot.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The 21st century is turning in to the white people pity party, bunch of snowflakes calling other snowflakes out, its fabulous.

Oh poor us the evil muslim black man had us down man, its time for us to be proud of being white man.

White people cant be racist its obamas fault.

Oh and is who everyone lol, as usual drama queen title, and opinion, and here i get told daily that the right is very manly lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Regarding Obama's citizenship...

What, at this point, does it really matter?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join