It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A Black Guy in Power for 8 Years a WG comes to Power and everyone screams White Supremacists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Absolutely Amazing the comments I'm reading a white guy comes to power and everyone screams white supremacist. The race card has lost its value, you guys lost. You're going to have to find a new way to attack the Republicans especially considering we control the House, Senate, and Executive Branch. Suck it up cup cakes Hillary was never meant to be President. She lost to Obama in 2008 and now lost to President Trump.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Can you post a link to those comments?

And Hillary is white, so wouldn't everyone be screaming white supremacist also if she had won?

edit on 22-11-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod
Yes, the same majority white American electorate that gave us two terms of Barack Obama are now racists because they didn't vote for an old white woman that is rumored to be a racist.

Almost funny, isn't it?

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Leaving race aside for a moment (because the losers out there are making this about race when it is not).......

I think of it more like an 8th grade classroom. For the past while, there has been a teacher in the classroom that has let anything and everything go on. Kids can get up and walk in and out of the room as they please. Do homework or don't because there are no repercussions either way. Pay attention to the teacher or cause disruptions. Nothing matters.

Now the anything-goes-teacher is replaced by a "regular" one. A teacher who expects kids to pay attention, obey the rules and engage/debate in a civilized way. Since there was such a long period of "anything goes," the simple act of restoring "basic" rules makes this new teacher, to some, seem like a dictator.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

No. Only white males are inherently evil and racist, and therefore should be ashamed of their privilege, sex and color.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
People's emotions make them say things they don't really mean.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It's the only thing Hillary/Demon lovers can say about Trump. He is racist in everything he does. Don't know why the hatred for Trump. I guess people hate his personality, I don't know.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
An extreme liberal progressive was in power for 8 years, race is irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Can you post a link to those comments?

And Hillary is white, so wouldn't everyone be screaming white supremacist also if she had won?

It was on Facebook the comments i was reading the most liked. On hashtag Hillary Clinton news story.

Not alone, but facing a white supremacist cabinet is by itself enough to start a revolution. The fact that she won the popular vote by so much just adds fuel to the fire!!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Ummmm, it's not because he's white that people are screaming racist. It's because of his actions and words. Did you know he retweeted white supremacists multiple times?
edit on 22-11-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I remember when any criticism of the old president was considered racist.

Now, racism is the primary criticism of the new president.
edit on 22-11-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I remember when any criticism of the president was considered racist.

Now, racism is the only criticism of the new president.

You really think it's the only thing to criticise about Trump?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I edited.

Of course not.

But calls of racism is the low hanging fruit to the authoritarian leftists.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Race is irrelevant with president Obama...
He sucks in technicolor...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

He sucks in 4K Ultra High Def on a new curved screen and in 3D.
while using Virtual Reality.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Liberal Logic 101

58% of whites voted for Trump = racist.

95% of blacks voted for Obama = not racist.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Liberal Logic

Oxymoron.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

Leaving race aside for a moment (because the losers out there are making this about race when it is not).......

I think of it more like an 8th grade classroom. For the past while, there has been a teacher in the classroom that has let anything and everything go on. Kids can get up and walk in and out of the room as they please. Do homework or don't because there are no repercussions either way. Pay attention to the teacher or cause disruptions. Nothing matters.

Now the anything-goes-teacher is replaced by a "regular" one. A teacher who expects kids to pay attention, obey the rules and engage/debate in a civilized way. Since there was such a long period of "anything goes," the simple act of restoring "basic" rules makes this new teacher, to some, seem like a dictator.

That was really, no really an excellent analogy of what's happening.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This maybe off topic but what has Obama done for Americans during his two terms. I don't want to know about Obamacare.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

He's raised taxes, bombed weddings in Sand-land, and Blamed Bush.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join