It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump aide Kellyanne Conway: No plan to pursue charges against Clinton

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Put on your thinking caps kiddie's. 1st of all Trump isn't yet in office.

If Trump decided to put them in the clink, he would probably wait until Obama is out of office. Then he wouldn't be able to pardon her and the rest of the pack.

I wouldn't be shocked if Trump doesn't prosecute her. You don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. She could easily be put away but later the DNC may try and put Trump away for the slightest thing.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Put on your thinking caps kiddie's. 1st of all Trump isn't yet in office.

If Trump decided to put them in the clink, he would probably wait until Obama is out of office. Then he wouldn't be able to pardon her and the rest of the pack.

I wouldn't be shocked if Trump doesn't prosecute her. You don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. She could easily be put away but later the DNC may try and put Trump away for the slightest thing.

I'm going to side with Kal-El getting removed from the system
with the yellow sun first. Then Lex Luthor will take a swig of
24-hour super juice and burn the Clintons like a box of matches.
Or I could forget that joke at the press dinner and really hope
he's soft-pedaling for the sake of the country, and not favorites.

A lot of people on ATS haven't really addressed the implication
of how long the Clintons have been doing this ... whatever
it is one thinks they have or haven't. Couple that with the
sheer volume of blackmail-able people at all levels, "public AND
private" sectors, if you believe in a distinction/fairy tale like that.

Now the recent hour and a half with Obama, and the emergent
lamb chop where there entered the unstriped tiger? It's remini-
scent of that twofer in Chicago where Hillary ducked in private.
If any of the worst is true, and you were Trump: how would you
justify "the good of the country" by pulling the trigger on the gubmint?

Reading too much between the lines? Betcher donkey I am.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If you are waiting for an apology, I think that was it mate. Trump is a business man, he doesn't have time to make you feel better about something he said.

I think he riled up enough folks he doesn't have to do anything now.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I too am of the belief he softened up his stance on Hillary as a show. He is waiting until he is elected president before he pulls the trigger. There are many benefits to this approach.

On the other hand, he was a friend of the Clinton family before all of this, and it is possible he just manipulated his way into the White House utilizing the public's popular interests to get him votes.
edit on 23-11-2016 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily
I too am of the belief he softened up his stance on Hillary as a show. He is waiting until he is elected president before he pulls the trigger. There are many benefits to this approach.

On the other hand, he was a friend of the Clinton family before all of this, and it is possible he just manipulated his way into the White House utilizing the public's popular interests to get him votes.

I figure someone talked to him about it. Its a lose lose if he did bottom line. See the left will see it as an attack continuing to divide and the fear continues. Imagine as they start with who is next and concentration camps. In fact concentration camps is all ready being used against him. Second he has a majority in the house and senate and that may only last for two years depending on mid terms. tying them up with investigations is stupid when he can pass legislation restricting this in the future such as lobbyist laws. His best move let the FBI Finnish there investigation and if warranted turn it over to AG. He stays above the fray and it doesn't look like a partisan attack.

Time for Trump to start thinking like a politician and not a businessman. If he doesn't I can assure you he wont get a second term people will give him some time to learn the ropes but he doesn't have four years. Now this may be just a sham and he will change his mind lord knows he does that a lot but for the sake of the country I hope not. Hillary is done she is no threat to anyone she lost two presidential bids she cant run again. The Clinton foundation has no power to back up there donations so they will dry up. Face it people are not going to donate millions to a two time loser who no longer holds office and has no pull in a republican administration. So gong after her at this point would just be spite.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
If Trump wants them in prison he would have to get rid of Lynch and maybe Comey first. And wait until Obama has no say. Only a fool would try anything now.

It doesn't look good for him to go out of his way to put a political opponent in prison. Either way it won't do him any good politically. They'll complain, "he put his political opponent in prison". Or they will drone, " he broke his promise".

Obama has put patriot military personnel in prison for much less without batting and eye. So I think that careless bi%$h should get a year to keep the rest of them honest. They could go to prison forever for all the crimes they more than likely committed. If more serious crimes are proven why should they get a free pass?

If Trump gets nothing done it's still 4 years delay on the Globalist sicko agenda.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

I was expecting no such thing. I've known Trump and his character for a LONG time and I'm a realist. I adapt my opinions to reality as best as I can. Trump is an asshole and doesn't apologize for anything. What I'M talking about is the apologies from his supporters forgiving him for walking back on one of his biggest campaign promises.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

"I don't want to hurt the Clintons, I really don't. She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways."

Yeah, you condescending fat f###, make yourself sound so magnanimous.

And, Kellyanne Condescendingway, she doesn't need The Donald to "help her heal". Such magnanimous BS.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

no apologies here, I am quite upset. But # it, maybe he can order his own secret hit on her, give her a taste of her own medicine?

Whatever, my expectations of it happening were low, but hopeful.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

"I don't want to hurt the Clintons, I really don't. She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways."

Yeah, you condescending fat f###, make yourself sound so magnanimous.

And, Kellyanne Condescendingway, she doesn't need The Donald to "help her heal". Such magnanimous BS.

If you were Hillary, would you prefer a magnanimous BS offer like this or a Federal trial?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
In summation, if Trump was going to get Hillary busted for good, he would wait until after he is in office to start the procedure.

Of course we do not know how much the Clintons paid The Don to keep them out of prison. But you can rest assured they have paid him off already, having to pay him before he took the throne.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Aeshma

I was expecting no such thing. I've known Trump and his character for a LONG time and I'm a realist. I adapt my opinions to reality as best as I can. Trump is an asshole and doesn't apologize for anything. What I'M talking about is the apologies from his supporters forgiving him for walking back on one of his biggest campaign promises.

Yeah I know what you mean. He probably got a lot of votes suggesting Clinton would be in jail if he were elected. "If I'm elected I will get a special prosecuter to look into what you've been doing" is close to what he said if I remember right. Plenty of vindictive people that would probably change their vote to Trump just to see her jailed.

I would have voted for Trump anyway. Both the Democrats and Republicans were insulted that he won. He doesn't buy into the global warming fraud. . Knowledge of business to get us out of this financial mess.

Given the circumstances we couldn't have done any better. So I'm set.
edit on 23-11-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It's amusing, but really more sad, that the Trump fans are making up all kinds of "he's still going to, he's just waiting until...."

I know you all are either disappointed, enraged (still), or in denial. Why did you believe he would do those outrageous things? I'd be pretty pissed, too....

Obama's audience with him was a "come to Senses" meeting if ever there was one. Trump knows he can't pull off those promises. You all who voted for his hatred and meanness and ignoble announcements were utterly blind-sided by the reality of the situation.

There was never going to be a "Wall." There is no prison preparing for Hillary's stay. Obamacare is not going to be repealed, and climate change will still be the order of the day for industry.

Coal jobs are not coming back. The people who say "we don't want retraining, we want our obsolete, dangerous, filthy jobs back and NO REGULATIONS about it!"...well, that ain't gonna happen. It's like asking everyone to go back to horses (which, btw, I'd be fine with -- and until recently still had a sailboat and two horses and we live up on a hill by the river.....)

It's just so sad to see so many of you now zipping around the place with your strings untied and all the air hissing and whistling out of you like so many birthday balloons after the party is over.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Why have Americans degenerated into bifurcated thinking? Intellectual immaturity or laziness? Not able to nuance? ....

Ok, I'll play along...if I were Hillary.... I would laugh at their magnanimous BS, pity them, really, for their social depravity; after what I've been through with those political deviates for over 20 years.... pfft.... some Republicans love to waste my taxpayer money on kangaroo courts.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I know you all are either disappointed, enraged (still), or in denial. Why did you believe he would do those outrageous things? I'd be pretty pissed, too....

I think it's worth thinking about Buzzy. All the fear we have for Donny is not so much a fear of him but all that he represents. He gave permission to speak out loud some of 'our' darker thoughts and desires. Now those things that won't happen are things we can all recognize, know, begin to understand - and hopefully talk about

Now we see that political correctness is as important to some on the right as it ever was to the left because apparently it's their tender feelings that are the easiest to hurt. They feel offended, maligned, forgotten, abandoned, put upon, discriminated against and threatened. They're afraid of losing their culture and their beliefs. They are not feeling respected

Gee - I wonder what that must feel like. Because, clearly - nobody else in this country can relate to that

Seems to me that it's just identity politics for white folks - plain and simple. The small town and boondock elites are no different from the coastal elites as it turns out. They feel superior and entitled - same as anyone

I'm not seeing how we can un-spill this milk. It's going to take generations

I think going forward the only thing we each can do is to do the right thing in any given situation, be willing to bend a little - hear what people are saying, and not give up. It's up to the individual

Also, to not lower our expectations

Happy Thanksgiving. Sorry for (some) of the sarcasm :-)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join