It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump aide Kellyanne Conway: No plan to pursue charges against Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Got to love the Libs. If he prosecuted her it's a witch hunt and wasting govt money and everyone's time. If he doesn't its OMG he's breaking all his promises.

This is why we don't care one bit how you feel about it. No matter the outcome you'll always be whiny little crybabies.

nope, not whining, we're snickering. WE KNEW he wouldn't be able to keep his promises, and it's kinda fun watching all of trumps chumps make up excuses.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

When Trump said this:

"if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation."

I rolled my eyes.

The Clintons & Trump are longtime friends. I always seem to come back to that fact. I don't believe there is some honorable reason behind him saying that then, or his backpedaling now.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Trump is trying to make peace. He needs Democrats to work with him.
The best thing that he can do is to totally stay out of a decision to prosecute, either way.
The country is divided, and he needs to bring people together.

Important note:

Trump's decision not to pursue charges against Clinton would not prevent congressional Republicans from opening investigations and referring them to the Justice Department for charges.

source

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up! I thought this decision would make me really angry. But I can't stop giggling. All that bluster and concern for her victims. Four years from now, when the rural and coal jobs don't appear, there will a gnashing of the teeth.

This will be held over clintons head as a way to control her through blackmail,and the threat of prosecution is a powerful tool. If she don tplay ball though..its still on the table because there is no statute o f limitations on having a illegal server. Its federal level and all fed level charges have no expiration date.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
The best thing that he can do is to totally stay out of a decision to prosecute, either way.

Important note:

Trump's decision not to pursue charges against Clinton would not prevent congressional Republicans from opening investigations and referring them to the Justice Department for charges.

source

While that may be true that isn't a new revelation and that separation existed even when he made that one of his campaign promise.

So long story short , he is breaking one of his easier campaign promises. While not a shocker it is still BS on his part and should be disappointing to his supporters.

I hope we didn't do an even trade of Obama/Clinton supporters with their head in the sand , for Trump supporters with head in the sand. He clearly broke one of his sales pitches to get elected and should not be overlooked.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: pteridine

Obama has no intention of pardoning Clinton. Nor did he ever have an intention of doing so. He never even HINTED at doing it. So talking about it is just dishonest. Though your post is by far the funniest in the thread. It's like you are walking a fine line between the "LOCK HER UP!" chant and trying to forgive her in the name of country unity. Lol.

She is definitely guilty of security violations through indifference and personal convenience. Just for having her Filipino maid print out TS material for her would do the trick, along with lying to Congress about her private server. Obama's intentions are not known by either of us. Perhaps he and Trump made a deal to save Hillary and the country the trauma of a trial.
As the OP stated, there are more important things to do. Good-bye Hillary.

Sure. Sure. Just stealing myself for the four years of apologies from the Trump crew as they defend all the broken promises he will leave in his wake.

Do you mean you are "steeling" yourself?
I am not a "Trump crew" and don't feel obligated to apologize to anyone or defend any of Trump's actions; he will do what he does and the country will adapt as they have done with all previous Presidents. My contention was that Hillary would walk, one way or another, and her only liabilities would be financial in the civil courts.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Play ball how?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
< snort >

The most devout followers will be the most crushed and defensive about this. I can't wait to see the excuses they'll come up with for his repeated backpeddles on campaign promises. The anti-establishment stance flipped (how do ya like his cabinet shortlist, eh?) The Wall stance flipped (will a mere Fence do for you?) Flipped on investigating further & locking her up (eh, no, never mind)
I could go on, but you get the point.

I'm starting to like the guy. He's dishing out GOTCHA! crow meals left and right lately. He's starting to look more and more like a left-leaning CENTRIST than the hard neo-right savior he billed himself as. I mean, I pegged him for a centrist already, but the left slant is strong with this one. Bet his cabinet shortlist changes again soon, too.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It's obvious.
Trump doesn't want Obama pre-pardoning Clinton.
It's also a subtle message to Comey...to NOT recommend charging her to Lynch BEFORE he and his new AG takes office...so Obama can pardon her.
edit on 22-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Important note:

source

Where were you past 3-4 years?? Can't remember, who was smart enough to acknowledge this on TV (and was removed right after interview) couple of years ago?

Glad that congress has nothing smarter to do... like they never vested our money and time...

EDIT Link: www.mediaite.com...

Is there some global amnesia among Trump supporters?>

originally posted by: Quauhtli
The swamp can't drain if you don't pull out the biggest pig.

Failing to continue the investigation of the Clintons May turn out to be his biggest mistake. This kind of power doesn't die, it continues down through the generations.

All I see is swamp moving from Washington to Trump tower, with all appoints for office.

So, list of broken promises just started, with trustworthy person (remember, Hillary was not trustworthy)... yet someone who never settles has settled for small fraction of 62.5% (25 of 40 mil), wall can now be fence or no wall at all.. and now this...

Good start...

edit on 22-11-2016 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
A reply to:

"If anything, it shows that he, like most people, just want to move past all the negativity of the election and try to work across the aisle. Has he chosen to continue investigating, it would likely have made for a gridlocked administration."

No, it shows that he's fine with criminals not being punished too and that he recognizes and supports double standards as well. Regardless of his personal feelings for her, (I do think they are friends regardless of the election act) she is still a criminal, many times over, and should be investigated and charged. Same for her foundation. I voted for this idiot because I think Clonton is the worst thing that his lived at least during my lifetime. But I told everyone I didn't believe a word he said. It has caused a lot of arguments within my family I might add but this is just more proof I was right. Every day he breaks a promise or reverses direction. Sad for people he fooled.
edit on 22-11-2016 by awhispersecho because: because the site doesn't work correctly

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
[a reply to: Krazysh0t

If anything, it shows that he, like most people, just want to move past all the negativity of the election and try to work across the aisle. Has he chosen to continue investigating, it would likely have made for a gridlocked administration

No he doesn't. He has the house and Senate. He doesn't need them to work with him. In fact, I want him to tell them to go the hell home for the next 4 years. Paid leave, just get out of his face for 4 years. We had to deal with that for the last 8 years from Mr. "I have a phone and a pen". Now its our turn. The Dems don't deserve a say in anything at this point. But no, he doesn't need them to do anything right now.

edit on 22-11-2016 by awhispersecho because: quote issues

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Just heard Trump not ruling anything out regarding Hillary.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Still reading fake news??

nypost.com...

Is it just me, or his supporter really can't trust him anything he says??

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Still reading fake news??

nypost.com...

Is it just me, or his supporter really can't trust him anything he says??

Sorry,...I don't completely follow what you're saying in your post.
It does, however, seem pretty clear Trump has absolutely no respect for the MSM...and is 'dicking around with them'.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I keep thinking the only reason he is backtracking is to keep from being suicided by Killary and her handlers before he takes office.

Once he takes office hopefully he will unleash the hounds on Killary and her puppeteers.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
No excuses.

I want my vote back.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Not a good sign at all. Says Trump doesn't care about the law either. I don't give one damn what she has been through, she voluntarily took a sensitive position to serve the people and instead broke the law.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
she`s right it does send a strong message, the message being: law and order is only for you commoners us elite don`t play by those rules.

trump hasn`t even been sworn in yet and he is already a disappointment.
edit on 22-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I want to hear it from Trump himself, not his "former" campaign manager.

I saw Kelly Anne's lips move, and she looked like she
slept in the car. The hair was uncharacteristically dis-
heveled too... as if she got a 3AM phone call of her
own. And I doubt if it was anybody from Benghazi.

Sometimes a little dab'll do ya. All the Democratic
strategists today piled right on after her, neglecting
the fact that Judicial Watch still has (what is it now?)
four open suits for the Clinton Foundation's dealings.
And the other side saying that if real criminal behavior
is proven (as if) Trump won't even be in the loop. Wait:
whoever the AG will be works for him. I remember Lynch.

It makes me wonder who's trying to wreck the country:
maybe just everybody stirring the pot in different direc-
tions while the stew burns.
I guess it's better than it blowing UP. Or is it?

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join