It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizzagate For Dummys : A Good Starting Point For People New To Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
A news story that gives some back ground for those who may not know the who's what's and where's of "pizzagate". This isn't everything, but it will dip the readers toe into the possible cesspool of the pedo world that seems to be a lot more prevalent than the public is told.

A great starting point to the story by State of the Nation for people who are wondering what all the talk is. And right now it seems to be all talk.

To honestly decide whether that’s what we are seeing in the Podesta emails, please have a look at this one example. Look at the invitation at the end of the thread. Ms Luzzatto is inviting people (among which are John and Mary Podesta) to a farm in Lovettsville. This is what she says

stateofthenation2012.com...

Maybe this is already (I would imagine it is) on Trumps screen there for his admin's as well. God help anyone who is messed up in these crimes.
Trump’s National Security Advisor Mike Flynn Has Info about & Questions About Pizzagate

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are many many stories that go into this that I cannot post due to the art work that some of the people who are involved have that are attached to the stories, it violates the rules here. All I can say is be informed and vocal once you are.
edit on 22-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Well, the snippet you chose to use was debunked...

So there seems to be a lot of BS mixed in there..

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

There is a ton of he said she said. It is the oddest group of people using the oddest vernacular I've heard in a long time.
Also some of the sickest and depraved art work that I have seen. My heart sank, and gut hurt.

Are you of the camp that thinks this was a set up to sway the election?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Who gets a pizza for an hour?

Maybe get a hooker for an hour... but a pizza?

We eat pizzas we don't don't rent them for an hour.

Anyone that says this isn't a code for something else is deluded.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You and I are on the same page. I am a logical person who looks at problems or subjects objectively.
And my little internal alarm was and is going off.

My God I hope this is a whole bunch of crap, because if it isn't, that means little kids are being abused.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The pizzagate revelation has me 100% certain that this world is run by pedo satanist. David Icke has been saying this for years.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Thanks a lot ATS, I will never look at pizza the same way again.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

There's a tonne of things being taken out of context that's for sure...

Like this for example..

No doubt this is meant to be one of the "hidden rooms" or whatever they're calling it on 4chan.

It's a cool room.

Yes there seems to be some odd characters involved with comet pizza, but the links back to Hillary are tedious...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Oh sure there are some odd things. But if you look into the stuff I can't post, like the art work. If that doesn't raise a million red flags, what would?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yeah I was hungry yesterday and I'm like "hmm maybe some pizza" but I keep thinking about comet pizza and this kids there and I'm like "hmm no thanks". I'm not going to lie I'm impressed with this guys balls to go into that den of child trafficking and death. all he does is order some food while periscoping and they refuse him service and kick him out. Why kick out a perfectly peaceful patron if you have nothing to hide. www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Actually, I think it's perfectly fine to say that in the context of going to a restaurant for an hour. Like, "let's have a drink for an hour", "let's have dinner for an hour". Clearly though, a lot of those emails are code and it's fair to conclude that pizza does not mean pizza, but something else entirely. I'm just saying that "having pizza for an hour" is not an unusual way to describe going to a normal restaurant (which Comet Ping Pong is not) before going off to do something else normal, such as having a normal business meeting. Alas, I sincerely doubt that any of Podesta's "meetings" were in any way, shape or form, "normal".

top topics

join