It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

He Was Up Tweeting at 3am Again....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: kountzero
Looking at his build [thick neck], id say he has undiagnosed Sleep Apnea. I used to wake up around 3ish every night for a Wee, this is a symptom of the broken sleep pattern, an enzyme gets released into you bloodstream that triggers the urge to empty your bladder.

Gee, I always thought it was that last 6 pack that got me up. Interesting.

The NYT is owned by that mexican racist Carlos Slim. He Hates Trump.

I have no idea what he can do to them but I hope it hurts. lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
CNN

Apparently a separate meeting was planned between Trump and NY Times executives. Trump decided to cancel the meeting after
some unspecified terms and conditions were changed.

President-elect Donald Trump backed out of a meeting he had called with The New York Times on Tuesday, saying on Twitter that the "terms and conditions" were changed at the last minute."Not nice," Trump said in an early morning tweet. He called the newspaper "failing," a favorite insult.

In a second tweet minutes later, the president-elect said: "Perhaps a new meeting will be set up with the @nytimes. In the meantime they continue to cover me inaccurately and with a nasty tone!"

He just sounds so whiny. And cranky. Maybe he needs afternoon naps if he is going to be on Twitter at 3am all the time.

How are you getting 3am? Your link shows 6am. I am in Atlanta so same time zone here and I just looked at his feed and it shows 6am as well.

May have already been addressed, but I haven't read whole thread. Just think it's funny that people insinuate that there is something odd about his late posts, especially when they are like this one that is at a time I would think most people are up geating ready for the day.

Though I could be out of touch with the reality of the American public and 10 am or noon is when most get up now?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: damwel

Or maybe he couldn't sleep. He has a lot on his plate right now... I'm exactly the same when it comes to work, I think about it a lot.

You have to forgive the former Hillary backers.

Their choice in a candidate slept 18 hours a day. They are not used to someone actually being awake for the 3 am call.

Call? He will be tweeting about SNL or a Broadway Play.

Tee hee.
He will be awake.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: BlueShaman
a reply to: reldra
I was under the impression that Twitter used your local time for timestamps, according to your account settings.

Can you post some backing evidence showing Trump isn't in NY?

Yes, he is in NY. The time stamps I posted are correct. They were from approximately 4 hours prior.

I have not said he is not in NY.
The time stamp is from the time of the tweet. It will have that and how long ago it was posted.

Well, to me it says it was posted 1h ago.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago
I cancelled today's meeting with the failing @nytimes when the terms and conditions of the meeting were changed at the last moment. Not nice
0 replies 6,184 retweets 18,382 likes
Reply Retweet 6.2K
Like 18K
More

This one is now on 5 hours ago.

That is a timer as to how old the tweet is.

Direct from your source.

The tweets were at 6am. Even on his feed they, right at this moment say, 3h and 4h for the time stamp.

The pic I posted is from your source. Not sure how you're getting 3am unless your timezone is not set correctly either on Twitter or your computer/phone.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Everyone knows he doesn't do drugs.

BS! We don't know any such thing! His doctors may have him on all sorts of cocktails right now, we don't know, we only have his wild bi-polar threatening rants at predictable hours of the morning. Kinda of a tell right there. Besides, no one believes that Donald Trump was teetotaling as a young playboy billionaire, partying with Jeffrey "he likes 'em young" Epstein and "Grabbing them by the pu$$y"!

TO EVERYONE ELSE;

This isn't about 3Am tweets, or 5Am tweets or even 6Am tweets......

This is about the President Elect threatening the press because he doesn't like their tone or the way they portray him. This time he's using his government position to libel and (financially) threaten a publicly traded company on the NYSE that employs hundreds of people, if their journalists don't print and say what President Elect Trumplethinskin wants them to say!

It's a violation of the 1st Amendment, in that the government, which he is currently representing, has no right to interfere, threaten or "abridge" the Freedom of the Press.

But, you're right, it is entertaining. I say give him enough rope and he'll hang himself with impeachable offenses before he's even sworn in!

edit on 22-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

How is cancelling a meeting, threatening? I have meetings cancelled regularly, it happens...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

LOL...so he isn't allowed to cancel a meeting now? A meeting with an admittedly biased news source? One that has already attempted to influence the election and been proven to have done such?

And yes, the thread is exactly about the misinformation of him posting a tweet at 3am, as that is in the thread title and grossly misleading. And here you are claiming he is on drugs because you are basing your biased opinion on his having tweeted something, incorrectly reported, at 3am.

Anywho...I am not here to debate your opinion based on inaccurate information. That's like debating with a flat-earther.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

It's a violation of the 1st Amendment, in that the government, which he is currently representing, has no right to interfere, threaten or "abridge" the Freedom of the Press.

So he expresses his opinion that the NYT plays dirty and you see that worthy of your rant and our concern?

Where was you concern for this?

USA Today’s Susan Page: Obama administration most ‘dangerous’ to media in history

At some point, a compendium of condemnations against the Obama administration’s record of media transparency (actually, opacity) must be assembled. Notable quotations in this vein come from former New York Times executive editor Jill Abramson, who said, “It is the most secretive White House that I have ever been involved in covering”; New York Times reporter James Risen, who said, “I think Obama hates the press”; and CBS News’s Bob Schieffer, who said, “This administration exercises more control than George W. Bush’s did, and his before that.”

USA Today Washington Bureau Chief Susan Page has added a sharper edge to this set of knives. Speaking Saturday at a White House Correspondents’ Association (WHCA) seminar, Page called the current White House not only “more restrictive” but also “more dangerous” to the press than any other in history, a clear reference to the Obama administration’s leak investigations and its naming of Fox News’s James Rosen as a possible “co-conspirator” in a violation of the Espionage Act.

See also: Associated Press: 8 ways Obama admin restricts press freedom

But Trump's tweet calling the NYT out is so much more important???

Your view isn't even remotely persuasive.

edit on 22-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: reldra

OP just can't stand it. Everything trump does is bad.

I post a thread about tweeting at 3am, my first ever about his peculiar and unpresidential habit.
You seem to want to add hyperbole, and whine. You cannot STAND one slight against him.
Just as you felt it prudent to point out to me earlier, he is not yet the president.

Put your butt hurt back in the jar and wait till trump actually does something to talk about.

He is not yet the President. But do you think he will suddenly become a professional acting and sounding person in January?

Butthurt? Because I made a thread you don't like about Trump? You seem to be the butthurt one. The thread has effected you emotionally.

I hope he doesn't become a "professional acting and sounding person".

Why the hell should he?

Tweeting at 3am is his thing. No one else does it and I hope he makes a lot of people lose sleep every night.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Apparently the Op cant read a time stamp.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

a reply to: Vasa Croe

He's cancelled the meeting because, apparently, they printed something he didn't approve of and he didn't like its "nasty tone". He's putting "terms and conditions" on what and how the press can disseminate the information that he's required to give them, and bargaining their access based on compliance That's is a egregious violation of the 1st Amendment.

By publicly denouncing this media outlet as illegitimate, he financially threatens their stock holders and employees alike. That's an abuse of power.

edit on 22-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: loam

That is probably worthy of it's own thread. Nice post.

link   

Everyone knows he doesn't do drugs.

BS! We don't know any such thing! His doctors may have him on all sorts of cocktails right now, we don't know, we only have his wild bi-polar threatening rants at predictable hours of the morning. Kinda of a tell right there. Besides, no one believes that Donald Trump was teetotaling as a young playboy billionaire, partying with Jeffrey "he likes 'em young" Epstein and "Grabbing them by the pu$$y"!

TO EVERYONE ELSE;

This is about the President Elect threatening the press because he doesn't like their tone or the way they portray him. This time he's using his government position to libel and (financially) threaten a publicly traded company on the NYSE that employs hundreds of people, if their journalists don't print and say what President Elect Trumplethinskin wants them to say!

But, you're right, it is entertaining. I say give him enough rope and he'll hang himself with impeachable offenses before he's even sworn in!

Congratulations...you just described Hillarys campaign perfectly and the reason she lost. Great Job!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

He's not required to give them anything. Seriously.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
maybe he's one of those guys that tweets while he sleeps without knowing?
I can just imagine putin getting a tweet one day from his sleeping a......
"I've given the order, the rockets are launched, .... hide, baby, hide!!! "

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Your answer to Trump's blatant intimidation of the press and his attempt to abridge and censor media outlets is to say "Obama did it too!"

LAME!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Thank you.

That's is a egregious violation of the 1st Amendment.

This is why no-one takes the left seriously anymore. That view, based on tweet, is completely unhinged.

But keep doing it. It helps confirm for many why someone like Trump should be given the chance to do something different.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Yes he is, seriously!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
He is just planning on how he is going to pass a bill that shuts the press that badmouths him. At 3 am you make the best plans ever *cheers*

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Your answer to Trump's blatant intimidation of the press and his attempt to abridge and censor media outlets is to say "Obama did it too!"

LAME!

No. My answer is pointing out the ridiculous comparison between Trump's tweet and Obama's ACTUAL threat to the press.

But I get it. You are anti-Trump. So facts don't matter. Only the conclusion.
edit on 22-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join