It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

He Was Up Tweeting at 3am Again....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I once read old ass people can't sleep like they once use too.

Thus the crank factor ramps up over the years.

Harder for them to get into REM sleep eh?

Know how the presidency ages everyone?

Will Trump just be a Skeleton w a toupee in 4 yrs?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

He can choose who he wants to do press releases too.

He can. But what he can't do is set unconstitutional rules that they must agree to in order to be chosen.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Yes but he can choose which press he allows into his press releases. You are also argueing a hypothetical situation as none of that has happened yet.

It has happened. It happened on Monday. Tuesday morning Trump tweeted his intent to alienate and threatened the NYT as a result to their reaction to his unconstitutional demands.
what makes the NYT so special that he must allow them access? Should he also let the enquirer in as well? How about coast to coast? Teen magazine? He can choose who is allowed.
edit on 22-11-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AlbanArthur

Such maturity coming from the left today. I wasn't even a fan of trump untill i saw how readily some people are to lie about him and whine about every thing he says.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Yes but he can choose which press he allows into his press releases. You are also argueing a hypothetical situation as none of that has happened yet.

It has happened. It happened on Monday. Tuesday morning Trump tweeted his intent to alienate and threatened the NYT as a result to their reaction to his unconstitutional demands.
what makes the NYT so special that he must allow them access? Should he also let the enquirer in as well? How about coast to coast?

for all of you media people out there......you can only write GOOD THINGS about the president and the republicans

link   
a reply to: reldra

Does this 3am thing sound familiar?

I think this is a little reminder from Trump demonstrating that he WILL take that call.

link   

He can choose who he wants to do press releases too.

He can. But what he can't do is set unconstitutional rules that they must agree to in order to be chosen.

Show me where in the constitution you are referring to?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

He just sounds so whiny. And cranky.

Like you do when complaining about Trump?

It's no secret the media didn't cover Trump fairly from the time he announced his candidacy.

He has EVERY right to whine, bitch AND complain about the media because they still haven't let up.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

what makes the NYT so special that he must allow them access? Should he also let the enquirer in as well? How about coast to coast?

for all of you media people out there......you can only write GOOD THINGS about the president and the republicans
Now that would be unconstitutional, but that is not what he has said is it? That is the lie that is being propogated by you folks on the left.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Such maturity coming from the left today. I wasn't even a fan of trump untill i saw how readily some people are to lie about him and whine about every thing he says.

I'm a conservative.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So the meeting is back on again at the Times office.

I've read Trump always wants to meet whoever he works with face to face.

He wants to "have a talk" with them.

I sure hope who's in charge at the Times does not play Trump's game. Ever.

edit on 22-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: AlbanArthur

I'm a conservative.
Well i am happy to admit that some conservatives are immature as well as you are happy to point out.

link   

If people whining and telling lies about a person makes them a great POTUS then you should be bowing to Obama as your God by now......

edit on 11/22/2016 by AlbanArthur because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

what makes the NYT so special that he must allow them access?

Why does the President Elect think that he suddenly has the right to demand censorship of an AP member, The New York Times, "or else" force them to suffer alienation and label them as illegitimate liars? Who's next? Reuters? The Wall Street Journal?

It's a slippery slope and a short fall from demanding control of the narrative and tone of the free press to installing a State Media.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
So the meeting is back on again at the Times office.

I've read Trump always wants to meet whoever he works with face to face.

He wants to "have a talk" with them.

I sure hope who's in charge at the Times does not play Trump's game. Ever.
Are you content with the way the NYT has handled themselves over the last year?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I would imagine 3am is the time he wakes up in the morning. I'll just throw that out there cause no one else has connected those dots.
It's the time I wake up and I sleep around 10pm. He has stated he only sleeps 4 hours a night. I try to get 5. Make of it what you will.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: kountzero
Looking at his build [thick neck], id say he has undiagnosed Sleep Apnea. I used to wake up around 3ish every night for a Wee, this is a symptom of the broken sleep pattern, an enzyme gets released into you bloodstream that triggers the urge to empty your bladder.

Gee, I always thought it was that last 6 pack that got me up. Interesting.

The NYT is owned by that mexican racist Carlos Slim. He Hates Trump.

I have no idea what he can do to them but I hope it hurts. lol.

Not only that but Carlos Slim has ties to the Clinton Foundation .

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

If you are too blind to see that EVERY MSM poll was purposely slanted in a HUGE WAY.....WELL PAST the margin of error in Hillary's favor to the point of obvious ludicrous left leaning bias then......

If you are too blind to see that the 24/7 bash Trump campaign was a move that could only be made by a left leaning propaganda machine then....

Well then let's just say you don't have the insight to finish those sentences correctly. Just a little food for thought for you.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Which game is that?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

what makes the NYT so special that he must allow them access?

Why does the President Elect think that he suddenly has the right to demand censorship of an AP member, The New York Times, "or else" force them to suffer alienation and label them as illegitimate liars? Who's next? Reuters? The Wall Street Journal?

It's a slippery slope and a short fall from demanding control of the narrative and tone of the free press to installing a State Media.

Full speculation here, but i am willing to bet that trump is entertaining the idea of suing them for libel. They have literally printed lies about the man. Probably because they thought Hillary was going to win and that there would be no consequences. But low and behold, here we are with a trump in the seat.

More speculation: he wanted an under contract, off the record meeting to discuss what that could mean and how to possibly come to a mutual agreement.

I think that is a reasonal suspicion.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join