It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France foils new terror plot, seven arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
From the Video:

“An anti-terrorist operation led by the General Directorate for Internal Security (GDIS– intelligence services) under the authority of the judiciary took place overnight between Saturday and Sunday in Marseille and Strasbourg. It led to the arrest of seven people, aged between 29 and 37, of French, Moroccan and Afghan nationalities.”

I am sincerely glad they were able to foil this act of terror.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
But who believes that stuff?
Even german newspapers and channels use the terms obviously and possibly, when they have to report about busted terrorists in france, that never ever are seen in front of court, that are forgotten after the hype.

Obvisiously, only obvisiously for sure... these successes happen just in time, before the neverending state of emergency needs to be extended, by the "rulers".

It´s easier to rule with a neverending state of emergency...

Isn´t it like we all have just to believe that terrorists were caught?
Because the rulers say so?

edit on 22 11 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Those migrants from Syria and all around are so peaceful!!! How dare the authorities arrest those 7 innocent people. They were making fireworks.

I think they should be released. Because it is doing more harm than good not being inclusive to their native ways.

Crap... That wasn't politically correct? Oh well.

Anyways I am glad those scumbags got caught and I hope they get put in prison, then deported after serving 10-20 years in prison and put in the Interpols watch list.

edit on 22-11-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It is kind of scary when France is the country stopping terrorists and the US is welcoming them in with open arms.

top topics

join