It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Did It! Diseases will be CURED!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Diabetes is a big business and big pharmas do everything to keep their money flow. How many cures there has been with mice ( stop calcularing.. sooo many ) but no cure has been released to humans ( lucky mice ).
Man has been on the moon 47 years ago and we still lack cures to diseases which bring most money to big Pharmas.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Diabetes is a big business and big pharmas do everything to keep their money flow. How many cures there has been with mice ( stop calcularing.. sooo many ) but no cure has been released to humans ( lucky mice ).
Man has been on the moon 47 years ago and we still lack cures to diseases which bring most money to big Pharmas.

Got any links to support what you are saying? Cuz im pretty sure that they would be able to turn a huge profit from a cure. And again, Type 1 cant be cured.
edit on 22-11-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Looks like they are closing in on a cure, but who can say when, at this point it does not look like they have started human trials.

Article for easy reading.
www.telegraph.co.uk... e/2016/03/12/harvard-and-mit-close-to-cure-for-type-1-diabetes-which-will-end/

Article containing the actual research information.
www.nature.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Hilarious that people are turning your OP into a political turdfest... If Trump is actually going to root out the pharmaceutical/medical racket that will be a huge gain for almost every American Citizen.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuietSpeech

Looks like they are closing in on a cure, but who can say when, at this point it does not look like they have started human trials.

www.telegraph.co.uk... e/2016/03/12/harvard-and-mit-close-to-cure-for-type-1-diabetes-which-will-end/

www.nature.com...

Also Chris Kilham has a line on some cool stuff that might be involved.

Researchers are currently studying the effects of a rainforest vine called ayahuasca, a psychoactive plant that contains a key ingredient that may play a role in reversing diabetes.

Kilham added that in humans, pancreatic beta cells develop within the first year of life, and continue to work to keep blood sugar levels stable to prevent the development of diabetes.

In a recent study published in the journal Nature, scientists reported that the alkaloid harmine, which is found in the ayahuasca vine, actually causes the production of new pancreatic beta cells. Harmine is also found in a plant called Syrian Rue, which may also be a source of the alkaloid. “But what the scientists found was that introducing this alkaloid harmine into a living system resulted in the proliferation of pancreatic beta cells,”

Kilham said. “This is a very big breakthrough,” he said, adding that it could potentially mean that type 2 diabetics might be able to achieve a reversal of their condition by taking harmine in some form, while type 1 diabetes patients might be able to produce healthy new pancreatic beta cells, therefore no longer requiring insulin therapy or being considered diabetic.

www.medicinehunter.com...

A friend of mine just lost 4 toes to it this year.

So there is medicine out there that can help.

The FDA can be a pain in the ass with their regulations on testing.

It takes years and huge money to get a drug approved. How many people die waiting for testing to be done to death and it gets the go ahead anyway.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It's crazy that the poor avg person thinks a self entitled selfish billionaire is their guy...I give the Trumpster a medal for his mind control antics.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

It's like he's Jesus.

The level of delusion is just incredible.

Either that or... some serious Book of Revelation vibes on this. There is a significant subset of his populist support that thinks this man is a God On Earth or... something. Might be down to the wire, I should start hedging bets for my immortal soul I guess.

It just gets weirder and weirder.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Firstly you want to spend money on medical aid the first thing that NEEDS to be done is get ALL the insurance companies out of the medical business. America is run by insurance companies taking the lions share out of the ordinary peoples pockets.
You need a health service like the UKs NHS, free to all. Not that the ordinary person has to hock their house just to get an operation. Can't afford it?
Let's look at you post. One of the biggest expenses is the medical bill? What a load of rubbish!! Your biggest expense( and this dwarves any other expense) is your military-industrial costs. If you cut that by even a fraction you would have enough money to give everyone free medical care no matter about Obamacare.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

originally posted by: windword

So, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter are State Media now?

Well FB did admit it's algorithms gave preference to pro-Hillary "news" so yeah in a roundabout way it is a mouthpiece for the Ruling Party Elite

NO! Facebook is not a news outlet! It's a social media bulletin board.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee
The Rockef33ler's knew how to cure type 1 and type 2 diabetes in 1915 according to the New York Times, and their family physician:

All I can say is that whether they did know it in 1915, or in NOW, it's damned well overdue for happening. Not tomorrow. Now!

No, they didn't know. Just like another poster have said, type 1 doesn't have a cure. What the Rockefeller university was working on was a type of diet to help those with type 2... this was before insulin was ever invented.

Instead of relying on newspapers you should go to the original source you quoted: Here it is.

Also, all Trump said on that video was that the will employ people to cure diseases to make America great again. Which diseases? How will he do that? How will he make America healthy again? (as you have stated).

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

www.nature.com...

They are not closing in on a cure, we are at least 20 years away from one if there is one. We have been hearing the same thing about a cure forever. No diabetic holds any hope in any of those stories any more sadly.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

www.nature.com...

Also Chris Kilham has a line on some cool stuff that might be involved.

Researchers are currently studying the effects of a rainforest vine called ayahuasca, a psychoactive plant that contains a key ingredient that may play a role in reversing diabetes.

Kilham added that in humans, pancreatic beta cells develop within the first year of life, and continue to work to keep blood sugar levels stable to prevent the development of diabetes.

In a recent study published in the journal Nature, scientists reported that the alkaloid harmine, which is found in the ayahuasca vine, actually causes the production of new pancreatic beta cells. Harmine is also found in a plant called Syrian Rue, which may also be a source of the alkaloid. “But what the scientists found was that introducing this alkaloid harmine into a living system resulted in the proliferation of pancreatic beta cells,”

Kilham said. “This is a very big breakthrough,” he said, adding that it could potentially mean that type 2 diabetics might be able to achieve a reversal of their condition by taking harmine in some form, while type 1 diabetes patients might be able to produce healthy new pancreatic beta cells, therefore no longer requiring insulin therapy or being considered diabetic.

www.medicinehunter.com...

A friend of mine just lost 4 toes to it this year.

So there is medicine out there that can help.

The FDA can be a pain in the ass with their regulations on testing.

It takes years and huge money to get a drug approved. How many people die waiting for testing to be done to death and it gets the go ahead anyway.

Im glad you believe in this stuff, i dont. but im willing to be happily suprised!

How did your friend lose their toes? Were they not lookin after their blood sugar levels?
edit on 22-11-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
There are two issues with the OP's claim.
The first is that Trump seems to be teetering towards being anti-vaccine and the second seems to be that he's anti-science (and surrounded by anti-science promoters).
That will not be good for medical outcomes nor research.

The only thing he may be able to do is drive the cost of existing healthcare down as the US pay far more than anywhere else in the world.
So you've got that going for you (which is nice...).

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

That's very interesting. I searched a little for baking soda and salt as a treatment for diabetes. Apparently high acidity plays a role in insulin production/resistance, and the alkalinity of the baking soda helps address that. Some sites recommended Himalayan salt, which is high in trace minerals. I also saw some suggestions to use the baking soda with lemon in water -- not surprising, since lemon juice has an alkalizing effect on the body as well.

I didn't find any clinical studies addressing baking soda as a treatment for diabetes -- neither supporting nor debunking such claims. Perhaps there are some and I just didn't find them... perhaps no on has bothered to study it clinically.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

That's very interesting. I searched a little for baking soda and salt as a treatment for diabetes. Apparently high acidity plays a role in insulin production/resistance, and the alkalinity of the baking soda helps address that. Some sites recommended Himalayan salt, which is high in trace minerals. I also saw some suggestions to use the baking soda with lemon in water -- not surprising, since lemon juice has an alkalizing effect on the body as well.

I didn't find any clinical studies addressing baking soda as a treatment for diabetes -- neither supporting nor debunking such claims. Perhaps there are some and I just didn't find them... perhaps no on has bothered to study it clinically.

The only way baking soda can alter the pH of the body is by injecting it directly as a solution into your veins (don't do it, you will die).
Ingesting it will not alter the body's pH in the slightest. Remember, your stomach contains a strong acid so adding a base to an acid results in water plus gas plus a salt.
In the same respect, lemon juice cannot alkalise the body.
Everyone's body is kept in a very tight pH range by a process called homeostasis. Any deviation outside of this range would cause illness and/or death without substantial medical intervention.
If simply ingesting some bicarb or eating a citrus fruit could have the effect of altering the pH as drastically as you suggest, humans would not be here...

You won't find any studies debunking claims that baking soda can treat diabetes for the same reason as you won't find any claims that eating chocolate treats rabies.
It's pointless as there's no scientific factor to base any study on.
However, you may find articles which promote claims but these are not based upon science or rather they are based upon a misunderstanding of science, pseudoscience if you will.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

The only way baking soda can alter the pH of the body is by injecting it directly as a solution into your veins (don't do it, you will die).
Ingesting it will not alter the body's pH in the slightest.

I may be reading either your comment or the literature incorrectly; but in terms of treating cancer with baking soda, there are clinical studies which show a correlation when baking soda is taken orally or transdermically (such as a bath).

Extended Use of Sodium Bicarbonate in Patients With Cancer
(Study completed; results not yet posted)

Medical Science Proves Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) Treats Cancer

The great advantage to using bicarbonate orally (reinforced by strong magnesium and bicarbonate baths) is that one can dose during all the waking hours and receive a full course of treatment in about ten days. Anyone can drive up their pH and saturate all their cells to a much higher extent through these methods.

The above article addresses the results of this study from the American Association of Cancer Research:

Bicarbonate Increases Tumor pH and Inhibits Spontaneous Metastases

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hi Bo!

Ingesting bicarbonate/lemon/etc will not change your blood PH level at all. Blood PH can only be within a very narrow range, 7.35 to 7.45 to be precise, and our kidneys work really hard to regulate it. Basically: blood PH under 7.35 means death, and over 7.45 means death. As you can see our blood is already slightly alkaline.

There have been lots of studies on bicarbonate used for DKA (a serious life threatening complication of diabetes) but the results are still controversial and most showed no benefits ( see here, for example).

But those studies are only for emergency, not for regular treatment of diabetes.

EDIT: I see Pardon? had already posted similarly whilst I was posting.

edit on 22-11-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Hi Agartha! And thank you -- you are my earth angel in these matters and I soooooo appreciate it!!! That's one long study to read so I decided I'd better respond to you first...

That's a very very tight range for our ph. Rather surprises me, but I'm not sure why. I do have a couple questions (surprise! surprise!). So am I understanding correctly that ingesting baking soda would have little effect on our overall ph balance (blood serum levels), but would affect some functions or conditions? And would that only be temporary -- as in only until the kidneys can bring it back into balance? (I would assume by flushing the excess).

And -- this may be a random question, but it came to mind, so I'm going to ask -- is there indication that some organs or functions might be more responsive to baking soda, or perhaps the baking soda may stimulate some functions or organs in some way, before being flushed out of the body? I'm not sure what significance it would have, just curious for now I guess...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Pardon?

Ingesting it will not alter the body's pH in the slightest.

I may be reading either your comment or the literature incorrectly; but in terms of treating cancer with baking soda, there are clinical studies which show a correlation when baking soda is taken orally or transdermically (such as a bath).

Extended Use of Sodium Bicarbonate in Patients With Cancer
(Study completed; results not yet posted)

Medical Science Proves Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) Treats Cancer

The great advantage to using bicarbonate orally (reinforced by strong magnesium and bicarbonate baths) is that one can dose during all the waking hours and receive a full course of treatment in about ten days. Anyone can drive up their pH and saturate all their cells to a much higher extent through these methods.

The above article addresses the results of this study from the American Association of Cancer Research:

Bicarbonate Increases Tumor pH and Inhibits Spontaneous Metastases

The first link is to a study which is to show whether bicarb at a "predicted therapeutic dose level" can be tolerated during cancer care.
It doesn't show whether bicarb actually treats cancer or indeed changes the pH level of the body.
Here's the study and the results.
14 out of the 15 participants suffered adverse events (mainly GI-related, what a surprise!).
www.omicsgroup.org...

The article from Dr Sircus relates to an abstract of a study in which the method of introducing bicarb was direct "tail vein injection"...not ingestion.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Agartha

Hi Agartha! And thank you -- you are my earth angel in these matters and I soooooo appreciate it!!! That's one long study to read so I decided I'd better respond to you first...

That's a very very tight range for our ph. Rather surprises me, but I'm not sure why. I do have a couple questions (surprise! surprise!). So am I understanding correctly that ingesting baking soda would have little effect on our overall ph balance (blood serum levels), but would affect some functions or conditions? And would that only be temporary -- as in only until the kidneys can bring it back into balance? (I would assume by flushing the excess).

And -- this may be a random question, but it came to mind, so I'm going to ask -- is there indication that some organs or functions might be more responsive to baking soda, or perhaps the baking soda may stimulate some functions or organs in some way, before being flushed out of the body? I'm not sure what significance it would have, just curious for now I guess...

Correct, it would have no real measurable effect on serum pH levels and as baking soda would have no real effect on organs.

The problem is when it's neutralized and absorbed as there's quite a lot of salt produced in the reaction.
www.livestrong.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join