It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Arizone male Police vs woman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
if i told you a cop was holding a woman down and another gave her a right hook right to the jaw,
would you be skeptical... caught on video

so over a bloody weekend for LEOs and this surfaces....
this is actually not the worst case scenario...
he turned off his body cam first and proceeded. now on paid leave. i wish i had a job like that.
flagstaff AZ

It’s unknown why the woman was arrested but authorities say she was being “uncooperative.”

woman had no warrants etc..
unclear why she was being arrested
l ink

edit on 22-11-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I hope that cop is going to be made an example of.

OTOH that woman just made a pretty cool multi million bucks!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
They called her uncooperative. That gives the officer grounds to hit her like that? Very sickening.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Thats crap...so at what point is there accountability for the small percentage of police who are clearly not up to the task of policing.?....

Where do we look to fix the issue other than at the training ?.....It is really simple either the people that are doing the training are corrupt and or they are so over worked and under-payed they are not focused enough to care ?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

So tired of police in America, and they all think im their brother because im a vet.. Im like dude I didn't harass or harm our citizens I fought for our country.. Something must be done about these people... Hopefully trump reforms our police departments

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
what i really cant fathom is why the other cop holing her seemed completely unphased the other cop's action after punching her? is it because of solidarity?

he should be held accountable as well.
smh.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Hopefully trump reforms our police departments

Ah yes ....the glory of youth and how it harbors hope......Trump is one of them, get it...he is not a saviour he is one of the corporate elite ....Their values are far and wide from the ones the average joe like me and you have....

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

well we can always hope he lives up to his promises one of which was dealing with our out of control police

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: TechniXcality

well we can always hope he lives up to his promises one of which was dealing with our out of control police

[snipped]

what are you talking about my wife left me man for another guy and got pregnant by him, what you just said was real low
edit on 11.22.2016 by Kandinsky because: Snipped quote of removed post

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

[snipped]

what are you talking about my wife left me man for another guy and got pregnant by him, what you just said was real low

Sorry ...!...Um kinda was not really aware of your personal situation......I feel bad that you take my comment personally but in reality it was not directed at you it was a generalization....

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

[snipped]

Yep ...the mother of my child had me beaten within an inch of my life and lucky for me i was charged with assault.....god forbid the 12 stitches i had in my head were for good measure......welcome to life mate, the more you learn the less you will be deceived.........

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
In another case of jump before you look, apparently this woman was smart enough to knee the officer in the nuts.

Got what she had coming to her if that's what happened.
edit on 22 11 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

oh # i didnt see that, if thats the case youre right

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hulk smaaaaaaash

Roid rage on the job.

Remember, you pay the salary of your local citizen harassment squads so that they can go around doing this.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
In another case of jump before you look, apparently this woman was smart enough to knee the officer in the nuts.

Got what she had coming to her if that's what happened.

LEO bashers don't care what happened prior to the video. Cop bashing on ATS seems to out weigh the looking up on facts of such videos. Cop bashing threads get more attention that threads about cops saving lives. Oh well the good old ATS way

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Doesn't matter. She was already restrained.

I guess this is the quality of man America is producing now.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
if i told you a cop was holding a woman down and another gave her a right hook right to the jaw,
would you be skeptical...

To be fair, that was a right cross.

To be extra fair, it seems unwarranted, regardless of if she was saying things that hurt his feelings.

She can take a punch, though, I'll give her that. The officer seems ill-equipped to be a police officer.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I guess this is the quality of man America is producing now.

Generalize and stereotype the American man much?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Nope--she was restrained. The LEO should have enough professionalism to not punch her if she knees him in the balls. If he delivered the right cross in retaliation, that shows that he doesn't have the emotional maturity in this particular situation to be wearing that uniform.

LEOs need to hold themselves to a higher standard--sometimes they get assaulted, but that doesn't mean that they have free reign to retaliate against said assaulter, especially if they're already restrained.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join