It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Legitimacy of #pizzagate as written by a journalist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If they are so innocent why did they kick this guy out when he went in and tried to eat pizza? www.youtube.com...,

Also they have a back room with a lot of human traffic and they do see children while they are at the restaurant.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: VP740

If there's any truth to it, I want justice. But if there isn't, i think it terrible anyone innocent would be accused of such horrors.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: VP740

yep this is exactly how they "debunk" 9/11. Because these are the same people who planned 9/11.

This means 9/11 really was a Satanic ritual.

Carlos Slim the mexican billionaire owns most of NYtimes.
from this article. conservativedailypost.com...
" With a personal fortune of over $64.8 billion, Petersen explains, Carlos Slim, the Mexican telecom mogul, is richest man on earth–so naturally he “is a Clinton associate and donor to the Clinton Foundation.”

Peterson is the gal who was just suicided in Hati for making connections to the Clinton Foundation for Child Trafficking.
Nytimes can not be trusted.

If your news source is owned by one the the 6 major news corporations, THEY ARE IN ON IT!!!!!

these companies are the Satanic overlords. www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 22-11-2016 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

if you want justice we have to wake up the people. The FBI and CIA are front organizations to run protection for these sick bastards.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Lots of flags on this thread, but relatively few replies. That gives me the feeling many members are taking this seriously, but are maybe too shocked to reply.

My gut instinct is telling me that there is A LOT to this conspiracy. Here's why:

I live in Belgium and remember the Dutroux case from the 90's very well. It was HUGE! People should read up on it if they automatically think this Pizzagate is BS. We had what was called the White March on Brussels with 300,000 people dressed in white marching through Brussels. The outrage against what was labeled as a "failing justice system" was allround, but an open mind could see that the mistakes made in trying to find the missing children were much more than mistakes. (edit) Dutroux was the patsy. He was a small time automechanic and crook, and he and his wife were paid to kidnap children and hide them in their basement. (sorry about previous mistake. I am reading up on this and it is coming back to me clearer now.

In the meantime, I have three children myself and am really starting to worry about the scale of these networks...

The ex-FBI translator turned whistle blower Sibel Edmonds speaks a lot about how judges and other high-ups are screened for "blackmailability" before getting their positions of power, which is interesting in connection to pedophiles and the like. I have also heard her connect the NSA to this. She is someone I take very seriously on subjects like 911 and Operation Gladio B.

Has anyone heard or read any remarks about this from Julian Assange?

soulwaxer
edit on 22-11-2016 by soulwaxer because: correction on Marc Dutroux

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

Has anyone heard or read any remarks about this from Julian Assange?

soulwaxer

As far as I can tell JA is MIA. Wikileaks are refusing to provide 'proof of life' saying that they don't have internet access, there's a risk of sniper so he can't walk past a window or stand out on the balcony. They were flooded with suggestions to take a photo of Julian with today's newspaper but they argued that it could easily be photoshopped. Finally they've refused to provide POL because it "detracts from the cause" and it's merely feeding a Black PR campaign to discredit WL as being under CIA control.

It's very odd that he hasn't provided some comment on #PizzaGate seeing as they leaked the data in the first place. Assange long spoke about something that would bring down the entire gov't and I believe it is #pizzaGate

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Thanks! Very interesting.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: booyakasha

Where's the people's rage! We need to organize-this should be a Trump concern. Of all those interest groups and lobbyists is there no one to speak for the victims, the children? Talk and talk get us no where. Need money and power.
This probably includes Trump. It includes powerful people on both sides, political and non political.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer
You hit the nail right on the head there. I flag every thread that brings pizza gate to the attention. Reason for this is that I want it looked into by as many people as possible. Hoping this will trigger more people to dig deeper. I just know something is very very wrong. And it's frustrating to realise there is so little any of us can do. At the moment I'm still letting this all sink in, making connections. Not ready to contribute yet.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: z00mster
a reply to: soulwaxer
You hit the nail right on the head there. I flag every thread that brings pizza gate to the attention. Reason for this is that I want it looked into by as many people as possible. Hoping this will trigger more people to dig deeper. I just know something is very very wrong. And it's frustrating to realise there is so little any of us can do. At the moment I'm still letting this all sink in, making connections. Not ready to contribute yet.

I very much agree! That's why I just started a thread on the Dutroux case from the 90's in Belgium. There are a lot of similarities, and some very crazy things happened around that case politically.

This has got to be one of the darkest conspiracies ever, which is why so few people can believe it. But that does not make it not true. I have a very strong feeling about this too, especially when I watch the royal family here in Belgium. They are truly a very messed up bunch. They don't even seem human to me.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Just read this now. The website that originally published the Article, LivingResistance.com was shut down and taken off the web after that story was posted. The journalist "informed a few trusted people" and managed to pull it back online

TPTB are putting in the hard yards to bury this story

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: coop039

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: booyakasha

Where's the people's rage! We need to organize-this should be a Trump concern. Of all those interest groups and lobbyists is there no one to speak for the victims, the children? Talk and talk get us no where. Need money and power.
This probably includes Trump. It includes powerful people on both sides, political and non political.

It should be clear by now that Trump is not a part of the establishment. Why do you think the establishment bends over backwards to try and stop him?

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Adding this article:

This Pizzeria Is Not a Child-Trafficking Site

I sure hope an innocent business and innocent people are not being falsely accused.

I read that Propaganda Post article too. The Journalist acknowledged this article and was glad that it linked back to the original reddit post so readers can view the evidence for themselves. Loam the only innocent people in this saga are the children.

The pizzeria may not be a child rape dungeon as the article flamboyantly suggests it is being accused of - they're using a purposeful tactic to over exaggerate the claims so that people recoil and go "oh poor guy this is obviously not some CP theatre everyone needs to leave him alone" and it extinguishes the question in some people's mind.

We can see the evidence in front of us. We can read the emails and see that there are strong indications that a child sex trafficking ring is operating amongst the richest and most influential members of society. We need to denounce this and keep digging, keep putting pressure on the government to investigate this.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Adding this article:

I sure hope an innocent business and innocent people are not being falsely accused.

Here is a dissection of the false narrative posted by the NY Times article that you've posted: All creds to garydeepweb

The purpose of this thread is to pick apart the litany of factual errors, mischaracterizations, and fallacies that appeared in Cecilia Kang's article, "Fact Check: This Pizzeria Is Not A Child Trafficking Site" (New York Times, Nov. 21, 2016).

1) "All of them alleged something that made Mr. Alefantis’s jaw drop: that Comet Ping Pong was the home base of a child abuse ring led by Hillary Clinton and her campaign chief, John D. Podesta." STRAW-MAN ARGUMENT: Kang claims (no sources sited) that online investigators allege that the child abuse ring is "led by Hillary Clinton and John D. Podesta". I've seen hundreds of threads on reddit and 4/8chan, and I've seen very few people push the argument, that HRC and John Podesta are the "leaders" of anything. The vast majority of speculation so far has asserted that HRC and the Podestas are INVOLVED in a child abuse ring. This may seem like quibbling over semantics but to the normal NYT reader, "led by" is a far more extreme - and unbelievable - allegation than "involved in". Right off the bat, Kang insinuates without any evidence or quotes that the entire open-source investigation sound like a mob of hyperbolic, delusional conspiracy theorists.

2) "He [Alefantis] found dozens of made-up articles about Mrs. Clinton kidnapping, molesting and trafficking children in the restaurant's back rooms. The articles appeared on Facebook and on websites such as The New Nationalist and The Vigilant Citizen, with one headline blaring: "Pizzagate: How 4Chan Uncovered the sick World of Washington's Occult Elite. None of it was true." STRAW-MAN: Kang's use of sources in this passage is evasive, and also scrambles the chronology of events in the #Pizzagate scandal. When she mentions "dozens of made-up articles", she provides no specific examples or hyperlinks. Furthermore, she goes on to imply that ALL of these articles specifically identify Hillary Clinton as the individual who is going around personally kidnapping children. Any sane person would doubt such a story - but of course, that's not what the vast aggregate of investigators is claiming at all. Once again, Kang appears to be deliberately exaggerating and over-simplifying the allegations of Pizzagate in order to make its propagators look unserious. MISLEADING BY OMISSION:

Throughout the entire piece, Kang brings up ZERO historical examples of proven underage sex-trafficking rings that served (and were protected by) a network of rich and powerful elites. While neglecting to mention the Franklin Scandal, the Praesidio Scandal, or the Finders is not surprising (all three stories have been largely ignored by the NYT for decades), it is surprising that no mention is made of confirmed pedophile scandals tied to the Catholic Church (Spotlight won Best Picture last year ffs!), BBC host Jimmy Savile, or Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky. There is also no mention of the Hollywood pedophilia ring allegations that have grabbed major headlines in the US over the past several years.
By omitting all of these historical events and the completely justifiable public interest they have generated online, Kang provides no context for what motivates Pizzagate investigators beyond paranoia and a deep but vague gullibility to "fake news".

MISLEADING CHRONOLOGY: Kang commits a sleight-of-hand when she reports that Alefantis "looked online to unravel the accusations" right after he and his staff started receiving hate messages. Comet Ping Pong was first stumbled upon in the wee hours of November 4th. Alefantis' instagram and Facebook accounts started getting threatening messages within hours from overzealous idiots on 4chan. The Vigilant Citizen article that Kang cites was posted on November 15th, ELEVEN DAYS after Alefantis was first "exposed" on 4chan and reddit. Thus, there's no way that Alefantis did a quick google search on November 4th and found the VC article.

3) "Mr. Alefantis’s experience shows it is not just politicians and internet companies that are grappling with the fake news fallout. He, his staff and friends have become a new kind of private citizen bull’s-eye for the purveyors of false articles and their believers. For more than two weeks, they have struggled to deal with the abusive social media comments and to protect photos of their own children, which were used in the false articles as evidence that the pizza restaurant was running a pedophilia ring."

MISCHARACTERIZATION/NO EVIDENCE: James Alefantis has no children. Most of the other Comet employees on instagram who post disturbing content (workinonmahnightcheese, Amanda Kleinman, and others) do not have children either. Furthermore, the evidence from instagram was not initially obtained or spread via "false news articles" but posted directly on 4/8chan and Reddit forums by a variety of anonymous users. It's interesting that Kang doesn't provide a links or screenshot of the many sexually suggestive and/or ultraviolent instagram pictures that were found on the accounts of Alefantis and his employees. I can fully understand not linking to any of the pictures featuring children (legal/ethical issues galore), but what about the other disturbing photos that feature overtly bizarre sexual/violent content? Did Kang not see the child coffin, the stacks of Euros and date rape drugs, the #killroom? Once again, the NYT Reader is expected to simply take Kang's word for it, and is given no opportunity to examine any of the "evidence" for themselves.

4) "The eatery, which seats 120, is a mash-up of red and white checkered tablecloths and modernist murals and paintings from friends of Mr. Alefantis." MISCHARACTERIZATION BY OMISSION: Kang gives no description of what those "modernist" murals and paintings are. Most NYT readers have no objection to modernist murals - who would? But if she did describe them, she would have to acknowledge that one of the murals features happy, loving adults cradling severed heads. Further research verified that the painter of the mural has multiple works featuring people cradling severed heads But to Kang, the adjective "modernist" suffices. This is deliberately misleading. Nobody is saying that these paintings "prove" anything, but why go out of your way to describe them as benign and "modernist"?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
Have you ever seen the South Park episode with the Super Adventure Club? That is what this reminds me about. The Chef was recruited into this club with these super wealthy people who went around the world having sex with with little kids. They hypnotized the Chef and had him in on it too.

You wonder what inspired these plots. They must come from somewhere.

----

The downside of indulging in sensual pleasure is that eventually you reach a sort of bankruptcy where things that used to give you pleasure do not any longer, and you have to find other things to give it to you. Maybe this is more of a dilemma for the uber-rich and spoiled.

That is why you could not pay me to watch this as entertainment.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

Adding this article:

Here is a dissection of the false narrative posted by the NY Times article that you've posted: All creds to garydeepweb

The purpose of this thread is to pick apart the litany of factual errors, mischaracterizations, and fallacies that appeared in Cecilia Kang's article, "Fact Check: This Pizzeria Is Not A Child Trafficking Site" (New York Times, Nov. 21, 2016).

1) "All of them alleged something that made Mr. Alefantis’s jaw drop: that Comet Ping Pong was the home base of a child abuse ring led by Hillary Clinton and her campaign chief, John D. Podesta." STRAW-MAN ARGUMENT: Kang claims (no sources sited) that online investigators allege that the child abuse ring is "led by Hillary Clinton and John D. Podesta". I've seen hundreds of threads on reddit and 4/8chan, and I've seen very few people push the argument, that HRC and John Podesta are the "leaders" of anything. The vast majority of speculation so far has asserted that HRC and the Podestas are INVOLVED in a child abuse ring. This may seem like quibbling over semantics but to the normal NYT reader, "led by" is a far more extreme - and unbelievable - allegation than "involved in". Right off the bat, Kang insinuates without any evidence or quotes that the entire open-source investigation sound like a mob of hyperbolic, delusional conspiracy theorists.

2) "He [Alefantis] found dozens of made-up articles about Mrs. Clinton kidnapping, molesting and trafficking children in the restaurant's back rooms. The articles appeared on Facebook and on websites such as The New Nationalist and The Vigilant Citizen, with one headline blaring: "Pizzagate: How 4Chan Uncovered the sick World of Washington's Occult Elite. None of it was true." STRAW-MAN: Kang's use of sources in this passage is evasive, and also scrambles the chronology of events in the #Pizzagate scandal. When she mentions "dozens of made-up articles", she provides no specific examples or hyperlinks. Furthermore, she goes on to imply that ALL of these articles specifically identify Hillary Clinton as the individual who is going around personally kidnapping children. Any sane person would doubt such a story - but of course, that's not what the vast aggregate of investigators is claiming at all. Once again, Kang appears to be deliberately exaggerating and over-simplifying the allegations of Pizzagate in order to make its propagators look unserious. MISLEADING BY OMISSION:

Throughout the entire piece, Kang brings up ZERO historical examples of proven underage sex-trafficking rings that served (and were protected by) a network of rich and powerful elites. While neglecting to mention the Franklin Scandal, the Praesidio Scandal, or the Finders is not surprising (all three stories have been largely ignored by the NYT for decades), it is surprising that no mention is made of confirmed pedophile scandals tied to the Catholic Church (Spotlight won Best Picture last year ffs!), BBC host Jimmy Savile, or Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky. There is also no mention of the Hollywood pedophilia ring allegations that have grabbed major headlines in the US over the past several years.
By omitting all of these historical events and the completely justifiable public interest they have generated online, Kang provides no context for what motivates Pizzagate investigators beyond paranoia and a deep but vague gullibility to "fake news".

MISLEADING CHRONOLOGY: Kang commits a sleight-of-hand when she reports that Alefantis "looked online to unravel the accusations" right after he and his staff started receiving hate messages. Comet Ping Pong was first stumbled upon in the wee hours of November 4th. Alefantis' instagram and Facebook accounts started getting threatening messages within hours from overzealous idiots on 4chan. The Vigilant Citizen article that Kang cites was posted on November 15th, ELEVEN DAYS after Alefantis was first "exposed" on 4chan and reddit. Thus, there's no way that Alefantis did a quick google search on November 4th and found the VC article.

3) "Mr. Alefantis’s experience shows it is not just politicians and internet companies that are grappling with the fake news fallout. He, his staff and friends have become a new kind of private citizen bull’s-eye for the purveyors of false articles and their believers. For more than two weeks, they have struggled to deal with the abusive social media comments and to protect photos of their own children, which were used in the false articles as evidence that the pizza restaurant was running a pedophilia ring."

MISCHARACTERIZATION/NO EVIDENCE: James Alefantis has no children. Most of the other Comet employees on instagram who post disturbing content (workinonmahnightcheese, Amanda Kleinman, and others) do not have children either. Furthermore, the evidence from instagram was not initially obtained or spread via "false news articles" but posted directly on 4/8chan and Reddit forums by a variety of anonymous users. It's interesting that Kang doesn't provide a links or screenshot of the many sexually suggestive and/or ultraviolent instagram pictures that were found on the accounts of Alefantis and his employees. I can fully understand not linking to any of the pictures featuring children (legal/ethical issues galore), but what about the other disturbing photos that feature overtly bizarre sexual/violent content? Did Kang not see the child coffin, the stacks of Euros and date rape drugs, the #killroom? Once again, the NYT Reader is expected to simply take Kang's word for it, and is given no opportunity to examine any of the "evidence" for themselves.

4) "The eatery, which seats 120, is a mash-up of red and white checkered tablecloths and modernist murals and paintings from friends of Mr. Alefantis." MISCHARACTERIZATION BY OMISSION: Kang gives no description of what those "modernist" murals and paintings are. Most NYT readers have no objection to modernist murals - who would? But if she did describe them, she would have to acknowledge that one of the murals features happy, loving adults cradling severed heads. Further research verified that the painter of the mural has multiple works featuring people cradling severed heads But to Kang, the adjective "modernist" suffices. This is deliberately misleading. Nobody is saying that these paintings "prove" anything, but why go out of your way to describe them as benign and "modernist"?

The rest of the points can be found on the #pizzagate subreddit

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

Kalixi...can I get a link to this article that works.
I had it bookmarked last night and this morning after taking a look at some threads my pc went nuts and I had to spend some time getting the thing to even load anything online. Now, it's gone from my bookmarks and I am having real trouble finding it. The search engines are giving me nothing (imagine that, aye)

...hopefully, someone's got that saved.

TIA.

ETA....found it.
Here it is again for those who wish to have it on hand...took me a while.

Link

This community has been banned

? This subreddit was banned due to a violation of our content policy. Specifically, the proliferation of personal and confidential information. We don’t want witchhunts on our site.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Adding this article:

What would we expect them to say? I doubt the innocent hangs in the same group, I would bet they stay far away in fact. The people in the area would have a clue as to what is going on little doubt of that it is not something started up yesterday!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

All I've seen is people dissecting the facts and searching for the truth. The notice that I read stated that the sub would be banned at 4PM because the mods weren't keeping it classy. The sub has been infiltrated by shills and agents working to shut down everything to do with PizzaGate we're on to something BIG

Keep digging. Keep posting the facts. Keep informing

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Assange long spoke about something that would bring down the entire gov't and I believe it is #pizzaGate

I don't see this happening they are all buddies at the top no one lives to push it that far.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join