It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's Matrix Theory

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
What is so hard to understand? David icke rips his "revelations" from popular movies, TV.
Didn't his "reptlian theory" come out at about the same time as V?
His matrix theory comes out just after a wldly successful move trilogy.
The idea of "elite bloodlines" has been aroud for millenia, hell its what the whole concept of royalty is based on.
The man has never had an orginal idea.
But what do you expect from a guy who used to play soccer?

mwm1331, i will somewhat agree with you. I have read Icke's book "Children of the matrix" and it was interesting to read. However, most of his theories i have heard of before and his major "bloodline" theory has been around, as you said, millenia.
He takes films and TV series and says "hey, that was a good story, but its really true!"

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
Icke is anything but a nutcase.

His matrix theory is solid and is certainly more likely to be true than the current scientific theories about the world.

I don't really understand the "matrix", but isn't it all really about the struggle between good and evil?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishbrain

Originally posted by nukunuku
There are many ways of seeing this for yourself. One is trough practice of daily meditation, other with use of substances like mescalin or magic mushrooms

Ive taken alot of mushrooms I never really saw life as a matrix but everytime i take them I think that when im on mushrooms its more real than when im not, when im on i always think sobre reality is just an ignorant way to see life

I think he just uses the word matrix for a lack of a better one. The other thing you wrote is exactly how i saw it, unfiltered painfull truth of our civilization and all the beauty that is nature. They just show it like it is.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

One is trough practice of daily meditation, other with use of substances like mescalin or magic mushrooms, which will show you the world behind the curtain. Get an experienced guide if you wanna play...

try "A. Huxley: doors of perception", Icke is a bit "on the edge" to say the least.

Ahhh now I understand how people can take icke seriously.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia

So you can imagine when he turned up in a shiney turqoise tracksuit claiming he was the son of God it caused quite a stir (to say the least). In fact he became a national laughing stock.

Although he has since retracted being the son of God (how modest of him), his theories have only got more bizarre. Most people think he is just a harmless nutter spouting some uber conspiricy theory which is just a mix of every other conspiricy theory ever proposed. I don't. He statements are full of hate and bile, accusing individuals of being murderers and child abusers with absolutely no evidence to back it up. How would you feel if you were one of the people he publicy accuses of being a child abuser? Strong anti-semetical themes run through his theories, though he sort of gets away with it by claiming they are not Jews but reptiles, or some such rubbish.

What utter nonsense. If you do a bit of research (whether you believe in his theories or not) he fully explains his son of god statement. In my beliefs (and his) i am the son of god, so are you, so is she, so is he. In fact we are God. Quite a popular belief, go and read up on this before you do the usual idiotic thing and make a tabloid sensationalised statement such as "david icke says he is christ!" like most people do.

Err, I watched it live on television. We were certainly laughing our arses off at school the next day. It's a bit rich to accuse me of making tabloid sensationalised statements, when Icke has accused the Queen of being a shape shifting lizard who eats live babies!

His books are really well researched and he uses lots of other sources (not films). And yes we see parallels in many films today loosely relating to theories that we have out there. Is that hard to believe? Does that make the theories any less believable? Do you know where the matrix directors and writers got their inspiration from for the film? Ask yourselves some questions and please read up before you make stupid comments - whether you actually believe or not.

If "really well researched" means interviewing lots of other people with mental illnesses, then I suppose they are.

Who care where the matrix directors got their inspiration from? It is fiction, and the directors have never claimed anything else.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The scarier thought that has something to do with the matrix concept is when humans actualy create a VR that perfectly simulates the real world. This would be horrible, i know people could live out their dreams in VR but look at it from the point of getting knocked out one night on your doorstep then waking up the next day in your same bed, same life, same dog, girlfriend and what ever.....but its all just a illusion. In real life you become a missing person. This would be a good way for the CIA to deal with its "terrorists"

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
Err, I watched it live on television. We were certainly laughing our arses off at school the next day. It's a bit rich to accuse me of making tabloid sensationalised statements, when Icke has accused the Queen of being a shape shifting lizard who eats live babies!

I didn't argue that you didn't see it on TV. READ one of his books, listen to his philosophy on what he MEANT rather than what you interpreted. Yes he did say the Queen is a shape shifting lizard, now read why he would have said that, or just laugh. It doesn't matter either way. One requires you to use your brain, the other requires you to use your ignorance.

If "really well researched" means interviewing lots of other people with mental illnesses, then I suppose they are.

Who care where the matrix directors got their inspiration from? It is fiction, and the directors have never claimed anything else.

Again, READ one of his books. Mentally ill? Well that is your opinion. But no, many other of his sources are scientific sources, and others that you would consider "normal".

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331

One is trough practice of daily meditation, other with use of substances like mescalin or magic mushrooms, which will show you the world behind the curtain. Get an experienced guide if you wanna play...

try "A. Huxley: doors of perception", Icke is a bit "on the edge" to say the least.

Ahhh now I understand how people can take icke seriously.

Where did i say i take him seriously?

And what would you know about it?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I just think 'ol Dave Icky is dangerous and should be laughed at before peolpe really take him seriously. Some people don't need much of an excuse to hate the world. And hate is what blows up buildings!

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
When it comes to the New World Order and the illuminati, the only researcher i take seriously is Alex Jones. Jones always backs up claims and will prove to you, that what he is saying is true.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
When it comes to the New World Order and the illuminati, the only researcher i take seriously is Alex Jones. Jones always backs up claims and will prove to you, that what he is saying is true.

I feel like if you can read it in a book, magazine, newspaper, BBS, blog, or encyclopedia, or watch it on a screen, it isn't the whole truth. Everybody's got some truth, nobody's got it all, it seems. After a certain amount of evidence, every researcher has to sum up what they believe and fashion their truth, just like we all must, I guess. So maybe evidence plus a human mind 'creates' truth, or, as Icke would probably say, 'projects' reality or truth.

Don't get me wrong, I like both Jones and Icke's material - and on issues where they agree with each other, I find I do too, and those points reek of 'truth' to me. On issues where they disagree, for example Christianity and Reptilians, I find myself skeptical of both, cause one guy's 'truth' negates the other guys 'truth'. So at that point, it's up to me to make my own decision - just because somebody's right about one thing, doesn't mean they're right about everything, or vice versa, that the baby's bad cause the bath water stinks.

'Proof' is simply a subjective word meaning, "That piece of evidence made me a believer", IMO. Maybe a better definition would be, "That piece of evidence made it possible for me to project my own personal truth". Tricky.

And for the record, I would be interested in hanging out with either Jesus or a Reptilian, as long as neither is pestering me for either my eternal soul or a sip of my adrenaline infused bodily fluids.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous
Yeah I have experienced 13 shape-shifters at the foot of my bed, and they told me that David Icke was Christ and that we should all worship him

Dude Icke is a looney and a fraud and a tool of the NWO. I cant prove this, but thats my theory. Yes, he has some intersting points, but anyone can see what he explains in their everyday life. I see the illusion we live. But I dont see Icke's illusion, I see a deeper illusion than he does with his reptilian nonsense. Its far more complex than a race of reptoids controling the 13 elite families, its about Satan's war against God, and the illusion is the mask than Satan has put over all of this world. Its all about God vs. Satan. Thats what this whole "Matrix of evil" is. Dont be fooled by folks like Icke who are trying to make people look the other way, when they really need to turn to Christ.

Just my 2 cents.

Speaking of Illusions

If you haven't figured out that religion is a fraud yet you shouldn't waste your time trying to figure anything else out. Dogmatic beliefs are destroying the world. Just look at are Christian War Prez. He has killed more people than anyone in recent history and he is just getting started. Jesus only wanted people to live good. He didn't want a cult and he didn't want people to die in his name. He was a good PERSON, not a God. You want to be a good Christian, then be Christ-Like. Jesus never ordered anyone to death and never wanted anything but peace. He DEFINATELY didn't want religious powers to run governments. Just review the Temple story. What was he fighting against on that day? Also ask yourself ... Would Jesus approve of the people and the actions which take place these days in his name? He's rolling over in his grave ... which he is still in. Take responsibity for your own life and your own destiny.

Wake Up!

Last week the Catholic Church made 1.2 million dollars in collections. Damm good business to be in these days. Damm good reason to scare people into never leaving. Damm good reason to join the terror movement. But would Jesus approve? You think he might kick over a few collection plates?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I haven't read Icke's book but there is is another book along those lines called Maya, The world as Virtual Reality that might intrest you. Its by Richard L. Thompson. You can get it at Adventures Unlimited Press. There was also an old book called The Psychic Grid that is similar. Basicaly the idea is that we all "filter" raw reality through filters we have gotten from our parents,society,piers,media etc. The idea is to "reprogram" yourself to make this filter fit to your experiences and judge raw reality for yourself. Blake, Nietzsche, Leary and Robert Anton Wilson also cover this in their own way. Easier said than done though.

This is an interesting and alternate take to the more "physical" approach. Has Icke been clear on this? Does he in talking about a "Matrix" suggest that we are in fact built out of little green digits - or more like the above quoted poster suggested?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
I noticed this comment from David on the ATS interview;

My focus at the moment is on the virtual reality game and I am going to explain what I have discovered in a new book due out in the new year. Basically the ?world? we think we are seeing ?around us? is an illusion and this is the level at which the manipulation is really taking place. Our bodies/brains are like computer terminals and the ?world? is a holographic ?Internet?. It?s a fantastic story, but makes total sense of the way the ?world? is run and structured"

I must confess I haven't read the book. What I would like to acconmplish in this thread is to ask a question ;

"Has anybody experienced something in their lives that could be attributed to this matrix , and if so, would you kindly describe it to us ?"

Thanks

Could deja-vu be classified as one?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I was interested in Icke's writings....but when he got to the reptillian part.... I believe that he kind of lost his credibility.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILnofsot
I was interested in Icke's writings....but when he got to the reptillian part.... I believe that he kind of lost his credibility.

Since when did he have any credability? He's an idiot.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Icke writes fiction and uses it to replace his reality, because it's the only way he survives. The idea that we all exist in a plane controlled by technology even remotely fathomable to humans is laughable.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical_M
Icke writes fiction and uses it to replace his reality, because it's the only way he survives. The idea that we all exist in a plane controlled by technology even remotely fathomable to humans is laughable.

Oh dear. Time and time again those most opposed to Icke's work, or those that comment so against it, clearly show they haven't read any of it. Read before you post, please. He is well researched, he presents lots of sources, and he explicitly says he doesn't care whether you believe him or not. The Matrix theory doesn't refer to us being plugged into computers.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by paranoia]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm lost as of now. Is Icke bringing up the idea that we're computer simulations (i.e. the Sims) or plugged in (i.e. The Matrix). Also, is their a way out.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
I noticed this comment from David on the ATS interview;

My focus at the moment is on the virtual reality game and I am going to explain what I have discovered in a new book due out in the new year. Basically the ?world? we think we are seeing ?around us? is an illusion and this is the level at which the manipulation is really taking place. Our bodies/brains are like computer terminals and the ?world? is a holographic ?Internet?. It?s a fantastic story, but makes total sense of the way the ?world? is run and structured"

I must confess I haven't read the book. What I would like to acconmplish in this thread is to ask a question ;

"Has anybody experienced something in their lives that could be attributed to this matrix , and if so, would you kindly describe it to us ?"

Thanks

As this thread was started by a banned person I would guess that the spooks have em....

However to follow on from the point of discusion I know what David is talking about.

Simply put....... WE ARE in a matrix reality.............

Know the truth and think the truth are diferent entirely you have to feel it's the truth to be able to use it... Am I making any scence??

I can walk across a busy street and make all the lights turn my way... I can walk through a busy London Rail Station in rush hour and never bumbp into anyone ever!!!

Do you know about Rasputin the Russian So called Psychic?? It has been recorded that he could walk anywhere becasue he could make people believe he was someone else... how could he do that?????

He could do it becasue he believed he was someone else..... and so he was in the eyes of all that could see..... someone else....

You know in your hearts that this is true. Let the truth shine and just believe with all your heart and it will become true....

We are all living under a Vanilla Sky....

Neon Haze....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join