It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's Matrix Theory

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I noticed this comment from David on the ATS interview;

My focus at the moment is on the virtual reality game and I am going to explain what I have discovered in a new book due out in the new year. Basically the ?world? we think we are seeing ?around us? is an illusion and this is the level at which the manipulation is really taking place. Our bodies/brains are like computer terminals and the ?world? is a holographic ?Internet?. It?s a fantastic story, but makes total sense of the way the ?world? is run and structured"

I must confess I haven't read the book. What I would like to acconmplish in this thread is to ask a question ;

"Has anybody experienced something in their lives that could be attributed to this matrix , and if so, would you kindly describe it to us ?"

Thanks

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Yeah I have experienced 13 shape-shifters at the foot of my bed, and they told me that David Icke was Christ and that we should all worship him

Dude Icke is a looney and a fraud and a tool of the NWO. I cant prove this, but thats my theory. Yes, he has some intersting points, but anyone can see what he explains in their everyday life. I see the illusion we live. But I dont see Icke's illusion, I see a deeper illusion than he does with his reptilian nonsense. Its far more complex than a race of reptoids controling the 13 elite families, its about Satan's war against God, and the illusion is the mask than Satan has put over all of this world. Its all about God vs. Satan. Thats what this whole "Matrix of evil" is. Dont be fooled by folks like Icke who are trying to make people look the other way, when they really need to turn to Christ.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't really know if this has anything to do with his Matrix theory, but here's a little something I've noticed about myself. There was a time in my life when everything seemed to be a struggle. Over a period of years I've forced myself to go through a reawakening so to speak. I treat myself better. I treat others better. I always try to do the right thing now. I try to always have compassion for my fellow man even when there are others who stand against me. What I notice now is that good things are always happening to me. If I need money, something happens and money will just fall into my lap. My relationships are better than they have ever been. This has nothing to do with religion, it's just something I forced myself to do and it has really paid dividends. I do believe that each of us really do control our own destiny and that our minds are the key. I hope this makes sense to someone else out there.

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i can understand where hes coming from. Basically all you see is really a projection (hologram) you make for yourself, stripped of the unexplainable beauty that is all around you. So u set up your own cage in which you are more or less comfortable, nevertheless its still a cage.
There are many ways of seeing this for yourself. One is trough practice of daily meditation, other with use of substances like mescalin or magic mushrooms, which will show you the world behind the curtain. Get an experienced guide if you wanna play...

try "A. Huxley: doors of perception", Icke is a bit "on the edge" to say the least.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
But it's hard to explain to anyone who doesn't really already know. As a matter of fact, it's been becoming more & more obvious in the short time that I ahve been reading & posting in this forum.

Now, everything just about seems sureal(sp?). And everything I hear on the news just sounds so ridiculous, I wonder if the newscasters are believing what they are saying or what?

I don't know, still hard to explain.

Well, actually, there is something I don't like. I live in Oklahoma, and recently, the state driver's licenses & state id cards are now coming with bar codes, manditory finger printing, info embedded under the surface writing, and who knows what else. I have to renew my old one soon, and I'm scared.

Anybody know anything about those?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Jon Ronson met Icke, for his book THEM, and his TV series Secret Rulers of the World.. according to Ronson, Icke had an affair with the babysitter, split with his wife and went nuts claimng the be the son of God.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think physical reality is an illusion...but unlike a Matrix version.

The reason is that if i were to change the way my eyes percieve light in order to see the world differently...like X-ray vision, Infra-Red vision, etc....

Our senses allow us to percieve reality...but our mind/brain define for us what reality is supposed to be...due to experience...

Most of what we percieve is most like been altered by our brain...

Is the reality we percieve true or an Illusion?...The world/reality does indeed evolve around each individual.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
There are many ways of seeing this for yourself. One is trough practice of daily meditation, other with use of substances like mescalin or magic mushrooms

Ive taken alot of mushrooms I never really saw life as a matrix but everytime i take them I think that when im on mushrooms its more real than when im not, when im on i always think sobre reality is just an ignorant way to see life

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
His book on the matrix, the biggest secret and in paticular tales from the time loop are extensively researched and don't seem written by a "loopy man". I'd recommend reading...

Dude Icke is a looney and a fraud and a tool of the NWO. I cant prove this, but thats my theory. Yes, he has some intersting points, but anyone can see what he explains in their everyday life. I see the illusion we live. But I dont see Icke's illusion, I see a deeper illusion than he does with his reptilian nonsense. Its far more complex than a race of reptoids controling the 13 elite families, its about Satan's war against God, and the illusion is the mask than Satan has put over all of this world. Its all about God vs. Satan. Thats what this whole "Matrix of evil" is. Dont be fooled by folks like Icke who are trying to make people look the other way, when they really need to turn to Christ.

oh dear

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I haven't read Icke's book but there is is another book along those lines called Maya, The world as Virtual Reality that might intrest you. Its by Richard L. Thompson. You can get it at Adventures Unlimited Press. There was also an old book called The Psychic Grid that is similar. Basicaly the idea is that we all "filter" raw reality through filters we have gotten from our parents,society,piers,media etc. The idea is to "reprogram" yourself to make this filter fit to your experiences and judge raw reality for yourself. Blake, Nietzsche, Leary and Robert Anton Wilson also cover this in their own way. Easier said than done though.

d3v

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Icke is anything but a nutcase.

His matrix theory is solid and is certainly more likely to be true than the current scientific theories about the world.

His reptillian theory COULD VERY EASILY BE TRUE !!!!!!!!!

What is so hard to believe that an alian race controlls the world? I'm NOT being sarcastic.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
What is so hard to understand? David icke rips his "revelations" from popular movies, TV.
Didn't his "reptlian theory" come out at about the same time as V?
His matrix theory comes out just after a wldly successful move trilogy.
The idea of "elite bloodlines" has been aroud for millenia, hell its what the whole concept of royalty is based on.
The man has never had an orginal idea.
But what do you expect from a guy who used to play soccer?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
it is true in a way the universe does compute information at the rate of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 bits per second where as a computer works at 1,000,000,000. so yes in theory our universe is really just a super advance ultra fast computer.

other then this very loosely based repoir i think ickes theories are rather bizzar

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
it is true in a way the universe does compute information at the rate of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 bits per second where as a computer works at 1,000,000,000. so yes in theory our universe is really just a super advance ultra fast computer.

Sorry, but what are you basing this on exactly? It just sounds like a made up fact. In what way is the universe "just" a ultra fast computer? Does it run Windows or Unix? I hope for all our sakes it isn't Windows.

David Icke was a football (or Soccer to you US people out there) goalkeeper who got injured and became a sports presenter on BBC1, and pretty much a household name in the UK. He then dissappeared for a few months, then suddenly came back as a guest on a chat show called Wogan. We only had 4 TV channels at the time, and this show was huge - up to 15 million people watching it. So you can imagine when he turned up in a shiney turqoise tracksuit claiming he was the son of God it caused quite a stir (to say the least). In fact he became a national laughing stock.

Although he has since retracted being the son of God (how modest of him), his theories have only got more bizarre. Most people think he is just a harmless nutter spouting some uber conspiricy theory which is just a mix of every other conspiricy theory ever proposed. I don't. He statements are full of hate and bile, accusing individuals of being murderers and child abusers with absolutely no evidence to back it up. How would you feel if you were one of the people he publicy accuses of being a child abuser? Strong anti-semetical themes run through his theories, though he sort of gets away with it by claiming they are not Jews but reptiles, or some such rubbish.

What made me really dislike him were his statements on 911. Literally 1 day after the atrocity, while most of the world was mourning the dead, he was publicy spouting nonsense about who did it and why. I just wanted to punch him. Grrrr.

He may be mentally ill, but that doesn't mean we have to excuse his behaviour.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
What made me really dislike him were his statements on 911. Literally 1 day after the atrocity, while most of the world was mourning the dead, he was publicy spouting nonsense about who did it and why. I just wanted to punch him. Grrrr.

Give me a break!!! Everyone in the world was mourning except our government, THE ONES THAT LET IT HAPPEN!!!! Who should make you sick are Bush, Cheney, Rice and all the other two-faced scoundrels running our government. Wake the hell up, they're using that outpouring of emotion by the people against us, and will continue to do so.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Who should make you sick are Bush, Cheney, Rice and all the other two-faced scoundrels running our government. Wake the hell up, they're using that outpouring of emotion by the people against us, and will continue to do so.

I cannot stand Bush and co either, there policies are repulsive and a danger to the whole planet. They probably did cover up the fact that 911 was carried out by Saudi Arabians, perhaps with the support of that country's intelligance agencies (not reptiles).

However the post was about David Icke's theories, not Bush and his cronies (or Cheney and his cronies if you want to look at it that way). So that is what I commented on. I'm not sure why you think I can't dislike Bush and Icke?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

So you can imagine when he turned up in a shiney turqoise tracksuit claiming he was the son of God it caused quite a stir (to say the least). In fact he became a national laughing stock.

Although he has since retracted being the son of God (how modest of him), his theories have only got more bizarre. Most people think he is just a harmless nutter spouting some uber conspiricy theory which is just a mix of every other conspiricy theory ever proposed. I don't. He statements are full of hate and bile, accusing individuals of being murderers and child abusers with absolutely no evidence to back it up. How would you feel if you were one of the people he publicy accuses of being a child abuser? Strong anti-semetical themes run through his theories, though he sort of gets away with it by claiming they are not Jews but reptiles, or some such rubbish.

What utter nonsense. If you do a bit of research (whether you believe in his theories or not) he fully explains his son of god statement. In my beliefs (and his) i am the son of god, so are you, so is she, so is he. In fact we are God. Quite a popular belief, go and read up on this before you do the usual idiotic thing and make a tabloid sensationalised statement such as "david icke says he is christ!" like most people do.

His books are really well researched and he uses lots of other sources (not films). And yes we see parallels in many films today loosely relating to theories that we have out there. Is that hard to believe? Does that make the theories any less believable? Do you know where the matrix directors and writers got their inspiration from for the film? Ask yourselves some questions and please read up before you make stupid comments - whether you actually believe or not.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

it is true in a way the universe does compute information at the rate of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 bits per second

thats the rate at which particles interact with one another, i read it in scientific american. when you set off a nuclear bomb the rate almost doubles that!

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hi, I think David Ike has good ideas, but is so obsessed with satan and his minions, that even know he proposes the fact to use love instead of hate and fear, that he is lost in his "reality" and the rest of humans that are so easily manipulated. He fears, masked with love, and fear attracts lower entities and feeds his perception of this great war with evil. He should stop fearing deep down, and maybe he can stop making people so repulsed by him. He needs to stop on his quest to prove stuff, when he can drop this agenda with his books, and live life and not fear it, basically he is so full of fear, he thinks its love. He is so self decieved. There is more out there to do then that, he needs to ascend spiritually, and adventure into the realm of divinity, his own divinity, which humans are so much of, which he does mention, but people are so pulled to earth and coerced into believing they are powerless amongst a great being called god, which in fact we all are part of god, like others have mentioned. I think he knows down inside that fact but is a little off because he says he is christ, which repels others from him. He attracts what he fears, we all do to some level, but our thoughts create reality, so whatever we think we are, and see, and hear and feel, but people dont realize that, so others try to make us see what they see, thats humanity. We originally werent like that, some other force out there has altered slowly are thought processes, it can be called reptilian, or whatever cause if we dont fear them they cant harm us, and in fact we can evolve from this jail cell. Basically he is lost in a sea of clouds he cannot break free from, he needs to clear the sky, and maybe he will find peace within.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
the only fear is fear itself, as men we walk the path of singular conciousness. in death we become one with god and the infinite conciousness.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join