It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Wikileaks tells followers: No way to provide Assanges #ProofofLife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
So the @WLTaskForce handle has responded to growing calls for proof that Julian Assange is still alive with this tweet:

Many ask for #ProofOfLife for #Assange. Thank you--but it is not possible to give strong meaningful proof (live internet video) presently.

They also claim that the Ecuadorean Embassy routinely blocks cell phone and radio signals to protect their diplomatic privileges.

With all the changes that the Wikileaks Facebook page and twitter has gone through recently, namely they started to provide biased comment on releases - something which they always refused to do (preferring to provide the facts and let people decide for themselves). They've also posted leaks/links that seem frivolous and the mods keep ignoring questions about Assange's condition.

As I pointed out in a previous post that 2,107 HIDDEN Podesta emails not listed on Wikileaks It seems odd that Wikileaks would have not indexed or made these searchable.

One Redditor found that the "soros" search term was not working in Wikileaks instead the misspelt ".oros" produced results - he notified the Wikileaks subreddit who provided no explanation or reply. This has since been rectified as of a couple of hours ago.

Does this not stink to high Heaven?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm afraid he's been in captivity since the night of the Internet shut down. I pray for his safety. There has been no proof of life since then that has been accep table and having seen Pamela Anderson head back there with another tray of goodies, shows me she's a goddamn con artist.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Fuggedabout "live internet video" as proof of life and go for a good old fashioned photo of him holding a major London paper with the date clearly visible. An image could be produced with photoshop, but I think wikileaks followers would discover the manipulation.

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
All he would need to do to show they have not taken him out, is to come to the balcony. The fact this has not happened and the fact that their information and responses style has changed shores up the article I read (think it might have been from Jim Stone Freelance) that Wikileaks has been compromised and that it is no longer them who are releasing info and so not to send them information because it is just identifying the sender / whistleblower to the authorities.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

Their seems to be cause for concern. www.youtube.com... The WikiLeaks server is acting up, the deadman's switch has been activated. Kim dot com would know. Another Arkancide?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Wikileaks tells followers: No way to provide Assange's Proof of Life

Umm....how about he walk in front of a window...

Problem solved...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

The argument is that he'd get "droned" if he stepped in front of a window. I'd wager that there's a sniper's nest already in place with a clear view of that balcony.

Still The WL twitter account is saying that the "ProofofLife" hashtag is just a "black PR" campaign to suggest WL IS compromised and to dissuade any new whistleblowers from sending new info. All I know is that this is just one massive PsyOP

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

What's the bet he has died of heart failure?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: Christosterone

The argument is that he'd get "droned" if he stepped in front of a window. I'd wager that there's a sniper's nest already in place with a clear view of that balcony.

Still The WL twitter account is saying that the "ProofofLife" hashtag is just a "black PR" campaign to suggest WL IS compromised and to dissuade any new whistleblowers from sending new info. All I know is that this is just one massive PsyOP

The drone argument is on ATS, not real life. He was interviewed in the embassy on 14th November by Swedish authorities so it's not as if he's not been seen for weeks. The psyop appears to be being perpetrated by wikileaks because the Ecuadorian authorities appear to be restricting Assange's communication methods............ which seeing as he's been an unpaying guest for four years I'm sure they are more than entitled to do.

join