It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 26 November 2016????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Below I will post two videos outlining various numerological methods to derive a set of dates regarding ww3 including a start dart of well 4-5 days time.The second video is the work of Matthew Nicholson whose you tube channel is more or less suggesting what he calls the Saturn programme,where we are basically in a simulation and if you know some of the base numbers you can figure out the significance of past events and predict future ones,this presents a difficulty if one believes in free will can the programme be changed or over ridden by our actions or are we as straw dogs.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I'll bet One Hundred Million Dollars that WWIII does not start on Nov 26th.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

You're covered.

Please provide paypal account information, birthdate, social security number, and mother's maiden name.
edit on 11/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

No sane person would take that bet however with whats going on with Russia many people would like to see Obama gone and in the rear vision mirror.I dont think he'd start it but then again I dont think he ever ran the show.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Well yeah, but if it does start, dollars will be worthless and everyone will be trading in bottle caps or baby heads on pikes..whatever the currency is in post-apoc.

This sucks, because I want to know the hours. if the nukes fly at like 12:01am late Friday night, its gonna screw up the rest of the night for me..however, if its more like later that day in the afternoon, that's not bad. that's more or less the recovery time and so who cares.

I would prefer global thermonuclear annihilation on a Monday though..I do hope they reschedule for a couple days.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

So, you don't believe your own OP?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If you truly believe this then money after WW3 will be useless as all economies collapse and we go back to a barter system with the few survivors. In which case please send me all your money,shares, savings etc as proof of your faith in the prediction since its of no use to you now.....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Very convoluted cherry picking, for something that's not going to happen. Look, not trying to be a jerk, but these things never come true. A bunch of random dates and numbers are just that...dates and numbers. They are not a count down to war or next week's Lottery numbers. If any of this really worked, the folks who dabble in it would be rich and famous.
Ask yourself.......have any of these predictions ever came true?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Damn you bet me to it......

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I believe we are a biomechanical organism that contains consciousness whether we are in a simulation run by an artificial intelligence or in a programme where certain parameters are preset I dont know but I do know that many of the worlds better minds are gravitating towards such a proposition.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: watchitburn

No sane person would take that bet however with whats going on with Russia many people would like to see Obama gone and in the rear vision mirror.I dont think he'd start it but then again I dont think he ever ran the show.

I'll need to watch those videos later on, but it's interesting that you post this.

I don't actually believe that WWIII will start this Saturday either, but at the same time, I recall that the last really vivid dream I had was a late fall dream and I was out at my folks' place (where we will be this Saturday celebrating Thanksgiving with the extended family). I recall that there were a lot of people there, and we were all gathered around a radio listening to something that had us all very, very scared and uncertain. We were all trying to decide if we were better off staying put or leaving.

There was the sense of something like a war or military action or attack taking place.

I don't usually dream of war, so I thought it odd.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

whatever the currency is in post-apoc.

Lead and copper baby, lead and copper.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
OP WW3 won't happen in the next couple of days.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The second video is the work of Matthew Nicholson whose you tube channel is more or less suggesting what he calls the Saturn program,where we are basically in a simulation...

Whoops

O the US gubment is completely off the rails and could drag US all down with them. Depends on how far they are wiling to push this NWO thing. The resulting blowback would be very real.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Fallout 4 baby!!

Jk, yeah that would suck....

It won't happen, yet...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

I tend to agree with you however the videos are interesting,with numerology there are events like 9-11 which just ooze with occult numerology which reveal themself after the fact,the use of numerology as a predictive tool however I have doubts about but then and again places such as Wall Street may beg to differ

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Fallout 4 baby!!

Jk, yeah that would suck....

It won't happen, yet...

...well hell, it better happen now. I just killed the neighbors in order to fashion a raider mask from their face.

I hate this website sometimes. you realize how many neighbors I have killed under the assumption WW3 was almost certainly gonna happen! its bringing down property value tbh.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
We're putting up our Christmas tree that day.

And we're having eggnog.

The good kind.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There's egg nog?

Brandy or whiskey?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

There is a Bible coder I keep tabs on more because he also delves into the root word meanings of scripture than for his codes although they're interesting and fun.

But he keeps maintaining that there will be a dark period prior to the true beginning of Jacob's trouble and that we ought to be prepared to survive for some months through a possible breakdown of society.

Again though, I have a hard time thinking this Saturday is going to be it. I know things are not good in the Middle East, but I have a hard time thinking things would break down that quickly and suddenly even as tense as they are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join