It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aryan invasion revisited.. is it Rama and akhenaten Are same person?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well, this is rather intersting. I dont know anyone cover this i always thought ramayana is real and but well misleaded story.

Both rama and akhenaten are

Kicked out of his kingdom with his friends? Famiy membes, and army.

Akhenaten Had east aftican army and rama had monkey army.

Both worshiped the sun.

akhenaten Born next to Sirius river and rama born near sarayu river

Ill post more stuff about the in comming days. Please share your thoughts.

-
Also planning to reserch about why budda disappeared at 30s and jesus Appeared at 30s in same time preaching same stuff..

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Nice thread OP.

I've to worded why they both disappeared, Budda was ment to have left his home as a child/young adult and witnessed death, hunger, poor people etc, then dedicated his entire being to help others gain Enlightenment through his teachings of Buddhism...Jesus was ment to have been taught from monks/Buddhists for a while and then went to Ireland (hill of Tara) and again taught by kings and such till he re appeared again..Not sure how much is true or just mythology but nice stories.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Indeed. Those religious books are nothing but CNN BBC and RT of those day.
What You see, hear, read, all faked.. faked for piece of bread to truck full of gold.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram
Where do you get the idea that Akhenaten was thrown out of Egypt? I've just checked the relevant chapter of the Cambridge Ancient History (Vol2, p127). The date of his death is given as 1358 B.C., in Egypt. He was buried "in a lonely valley" close to his new city of Akhetaton, and his coffin was eventually carried to Thebes. He had no chance to take his army anywhere.

As for the Aryans- their language is part of the language group which spread over the whole area between India and western Europe (hence the name Indo-European). So the Aryan invasion of India has been thought to have originated from the Russian steppes, as the south-eastward element in this dispersion.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
[ follow thread ]

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Well, this is rather intersting. I dont know anyone cover this i always thought ramayana is real and but well misleaded story.

Both worshiped the sun.

-
Also planning to reserch about why budda disappeared at 30s and jesus Appeared at 30s in same time preaching same stuff..

The Egyptian stuff is "real" or at least contemporary texts have survived. Aka people who met him wrote it.

With jesus. All writings that have survived are at least 4 generations later..

Hell Paul never even met him and no one who met paul has a text that has survived to today.

I'm not sure what evidence exists for the existence of Buddha, but wanna look into it now.

With the exception of the Bible which we know isn't history. There is little or no evidence jesus existed and absolutely no way he fit the Jewish messiah prophecy...(messiah means freed the Jews.cyrus the great was a messiah after Babylon)

So it's really hard to analyze "the real" guy.

That doesn't mean jesus wasn't real. Hypothetically his whole point was correcting the errors in the Old Testament. So him not fitting the prophecy doesn't exclude him as being valid... just that the messiah part popularized later by Christianity is BS.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Both worshiped the sun.

-

There are only oral traditions for Buddha as well. Meaning all references are questionable...

Also the aryans were became the modern day Iranians. So I don't know if you were looking at it from the young earth creationist conspiracy angle or a real life historical one.

All the "white aryan race" stuff is debunked nazi propaganda that has been woven into various conspiracy theories.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

That tends to happen when leaders become unpopular. Keep in mind that after Akhenaten's rule people were blotting out his name and defacing his monuments.

Both worshiped the sun.

Literally everyone worshiped the sun.

...the fact that you think these are the same thing makes me sick. Seek help.
edit on 21-11-2016 by SargonThrall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Well, no. Akhenaten wasn't kicked out - in fact, his reign is well attested and we even know his burial place (KV55) and his mummy has been identified. We even have the evidence showing that he was buried elsewhere and then moved to KV55 some years later (probably by Tutankhamun.)

This is probably an offensive statement to people of African descent and it certainly raises my eyebrows. Africans are not monkeys nor are they monkey-like.

Egypt IS in Africa, however.

The professional army of that time included mercenaries and hired men from Sudan, which is south of Egypt. These 'medjay' were treated as equals by the Egyptians (who are a blended race people.)

Both worshiped the sun.

Akhenaten worshipped the sun's disc (the light of the sun itself), and was different than the worship of the sun (the gods Re - and by that time, Amun). In fact, one of his early actions was to remove most of the references to the sun god Amun (including destroying the temples.)

In addition, his version of 'monotheism' said that only he and the royal family could talk directly to the Aten; others had to come through him and he'd pass their words along.

Akhenaten was born in Egypt... there is no 'Sirius' river. He was born next to the Nile and probably in Thebes, near the modern day city of Luxor.

The story of Rama dates to around 500 BC (as written by the sage, Valmiki) - a time long after Akhenaten's name had been erased (which was done after his death by the Pharaohs Ay and Horemheb and possibly even by his son, Tutankhamun) His name and story remained lost from history until the discovery of his royal city in the 1800's.

So the poet who wrote about Rama could not have known about Akhenaten.

edit on 22-11-2016 by Byrd because: (added sources)

edit on 22-11-2016 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Also, there's no "Aryan invasion." There's evidence of migration and trade, however.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Yeah there was no Aryan invasion, it just happens that all the upper caste are genetically closer to Europeans then Asians that's all. I mean it just so happens that the power structure (upper caste) happens to have been controlled by Europeans coming from outside India that's all...but yeah no Aryan invasion, none at all.
edit on 25-11-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12
Yeah there was no Aryan invasion, it just happens that all the upper caste are genetically closer to Europeans then Asians that's all. I mean it just so happens that the power structure (upper caste) happens to have been controlled by Europeans coming from outside India that's all...but yeah no Aryan invasion, none at all.

Oh yeah. Europeans from asia. You sir deserive a medel.

Indian ruling class 'the Brahmins' closely related to jews. North indians are arabs from desert. Btw there is no such a think as asians in this subject. Either aryans or dravidians. Oh yaeh there is no Europeans come from asia.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Analysis of these data demonstrated that the upper castes have a higher affinity to Europeans than to Asians, and the upper castes are significantly more similar to Europeans than are the lower castes. Collectively, all five datasets show a trend toward upper castes being more similar to Europeans, whereas lower castes are more similar to Asians.
a reply to: Pandaram

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The Rig-Veda makes it clear also that the Aryans are not the same colour as the natives.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The genetics say that the Northern groups and southern groups coexistedfor awhile and even intermarried before the present day caste system which began around 2000 BC

Northern groups are related to folks from the Middle East as this was one of the great crossroads for human migration out of Africa.

So no, no invasion. Otherwise they'd be genetically distinct instead of blends.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

The genetics say that the Northern groups and southern groups coexistedfor awhile and even intermarried before the present day caste system which began around 2000 BC

Northern groups are related to folks from the Middle East as this was one of the great crossroads for human migration out of Africa.

So no, no invasion. Otherwise they'd be genetically distinct instead of blends.

Ah..the reason for introducing the cast system was to prevent further intermixing, the genetic studys show this also

“Prior to about 4000 years ago there was no mixture. After that, widespread mixture affected almost every group in India, even the most isolated tribal groups. And finally, endogamy set in (cast system introduced) and froze everything in place.”

hms.harvard.edu...

top topics

join