It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Report: Donald Trump Unloads on Mainstream Media

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphon

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: neformore
So the President elect is trying to mess with freedom of speech.

If he doesn't like it, shouldn't he (to paraphrase a lot of people here) leave and go somewhere more to his taste?

CNN screwed themselves by becoming a blatant propaganda arm of the left. They treated trump like trash and I have no problem if he returns the favor.

Not sure how CNN screwed themselves. CNN cares about attracting viewers, and they target the left. The popular vote went to the left. Do you think fewer on the left are going to watch CNN now because of their coverage of Prima-Donald?

Well, i used to watch CNN and I'm not left wing. No more. I am sure I am not alone. Anyone that knows the evidence would now doubt anything CNN is reporting.

But I was not really referring to their viewership when I said they screwed themself, I was referring to their ability to get access to the president.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I am with you on the wait and see... The man hasn't even taken the OATH...

He wasn't my first choice... but he was my only choice on election day..

Trump has pledged a massive change.. (we have lived through 8 years of a change Pres).. and we should hold him to it..

We don't need the MSM to disparage, attack, demean every move he makes, only days after he was elected...

Give me a break...

I am hopeful... and I don't consider Trump's selections so far to be RACIST! as the MSM hints...

I am just frustrated that the MSM's effort just may end up in the deaths of some of our young folks out there using MSM narrative to march, protest and riot against a man who hasn't served ONE day in the Oval Office...

Protest, March, AFTER you see the man in office.....

What he has planned will help EVERYONE...

I can't wait to see it...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Annee

Exactly. They don't see the problem with this. They think the only real press would be a press that doesn't question Trump.

What are you babbling about?

This has nothing to do with asking questions and everything to do with an MSM wide witch hunt against him where they constantly and repeatedly ignored very serious issues pertaining to Hillary/Bernie and instead propped up TMZ type reporting around the clock on Trump.

No one cares if Trump is questioned or covered. The issue is doing it objectively. Yet we know thru Wikileaks the MSM and the left have been in cahoots behind the scenes this entire run. That's quite a problem.

You need to do some research on how the world works and how the propaganda machine presents its info. You seem incredibly naive.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
But I don't trust him and I won't believe a damned thing until he does it.

Aha, we can agree on something.

I think he may end up being the opposite of what his supporters think he is.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I think it prudent to give him a chance.

I voted for Trump to stop democrats from continuing to infringe on the second amendment, and to stop sovereignty/jobs destroying trade deals.

For at least the next 4 years I won't have to worry about onerous firearms policy. The jury is still out on trade deals, though it does seem like he's giving the TPP the boot.

Immigration policy is also something I want to see remedied. I don't accept the democrats notions of open borders. Unlike illegals, I walked in the front door when I came to the US and I expect to hold others to the same standard.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Not sure how things will ever be okay when Trump supporters reject reality. This is a mass psychosis. I'll never support a man who brags about his ability to grab women by their p###y, or how he took advantage of his position as owner of a beauty pageant to walk in on teenage girls naked in the dressing room. Nor will I ever support any of his White Supremacy wishlist policy ideas.

His supporters seem to lack of any attempt to reach out in a unifying way. They have been belligerent about their win since election night. They view liberals as their enemy-- where Obama always reminded us we needed different views, Trump is surrounded himself with advisors who view liberals as enemies.

I try to remain hopeful but they respond highly negative to everything that is mildly critical. Reminds me of the boo's Cruz received for saying "Vote your conscience". Anything less than total submission they respond with such vile gloating and contempt. Feels like a very bad thing was awakened by Trump. A very ugly America under his leadership.

I wish Trump Supporters would start reaching out. I wish there would be some kind of positive light from this admin. If it doesn't come soon... I just don't see how Trump will survive 4 years if he continues this negative campaign against people. Not when more people voted against him than for him. He and his admin are flirting with suicide. It's like they want civil war. That's what it feels like. Total dark side rising.

I expect nothing short of total troll and ridicule to this post.

So, you probably don't understand because you keep stating lies as facts.

He is not a white supremacist, he is just a president that wants adherence to our immigration laws. He did not brag about his ability to grab women by the pussy, he said that they will let you do it. There is a big difference. The story about him walking in on naked contestants was disputed by several other contestants, and considering many of the other now proven false claims of sexual misconduct it is highly suspect.

As far as the anger at Cruz, are you honestly telling me if Bernie did the same thing he would not have been booed? That was simply about the pledge he made to support the nominee being broken. So he got booed, big whoop why do you even bring that up?

Any gloating is simply a response to a hysterical reaction by the left. I'm sorry from my perspective the lefts reaction proves that least a portion are anti democratic, and are so confident their views are correct they will go to any lengths to try and get their way.

I really am amazed so many on the left honestly think this has something to do with racism. I just can't understand how so many are seemingly that stupid. Here is the reasons trump was elected from my perspective- 50% economic, 40% anti-Hillary, 5% 2nd amendment, 4% pro life, 1% racism.

You ask for Trump supporters to reach out? I don't even know what that means. If you wear a trump shirt in public you are likely to get beat up, or at least cursed out. Not exactly an environment conducive to reaching out.

No one is looking for civil war, other than the idiots trying to get the electors to change their vote. I honestly don't know what you want from Trump- capitulation I guess - he has repeatedly said he wants to bring people together, rebuild the inner cities and rebuild our infrastructure.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I think it prudent to give him a chance.

Is there a choice in the matter?

I voted for Trump to stop democrats from continuing to infringe on the second amendment, and to stop sovereignty/jobs destroying trade deals.

I am so sick of hearing about the 2nd amendment. NO ONE knows what it actually meant. And yes, I am a gun owner.

Well, until Scalia and the NRA forced it. The NRA had no business defining the 2nd amendment. Now its what the NRA says it is, not the Constitution.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Good I'm glad he gave them an earfull if this actually happened. I hope he told them he will limit their access to him as much as possible if they continue to try to assassinate his image.

The media and their lies have people on the streets acting out violently. Death threats towards Trump. Rape and pedo allegations with no proof. All based on their lies and repeatedly taking him out of context to make him out as a racist or whatever else they want to call him. They even caused people to act out violently against Trump supporters making us all out to be racists. It's pathetic!

For all those that I'm hearing he is trying to silence the media...well that's some bs. Trump has a right to free speech just like everyone else. Seems pretty hypocritical considering Hillary and the DNC directly controlled the narrative during the election race and there is actual proof to back it up.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Actually yes it does have to do with the media asking questions of Trump. There were many very legitimate questions asked of Trump that people demanded answers for -- very real concerns and criticisms about his temperament, his views on women, his impulse control, the racist elements he attracted because of his positions like building a wall, racial profiling, banning Muslims, and national security and international law concerns related to his support for torture and suggesting we should start murdering the innocent families of terrorists. Also huge concerns that he did not believe in Climate Science. This is all real. There is video, audio, and or rally and debate footage to support all of these concerns.

We need media and news to call him out on all of it.
edit on 21-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Some people think so.

I am so sick of hearing about the 2nd amendment. NO ONE knows what it actually meant.

Documented history disagrees.

Well, until Scalia and the NRA forced it. The NRA had no business defining the 2nd amendment. Now its what the NRA says it is, not the Constitution.

Ahh yes, the idea that a sentence whose syntax and structure has remained in tact since 1789 somehow means something other than what it says.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Some people think so.

I am so sick of hearing about the 2nd amendment. NO ONE knows what it actually meant.

Documented history disagrees.

Documented history?

Well, I'm not going to derail the thread anymore.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Documented history? Well, I'm not going to derail the thread anymore.

Don't run away now.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Someone spoke ill of the sainted media?

How dare Trump use his 1st Amendment rights against the custodians of the 1st Amendment!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Serves the bastards right.

I wish I had been a fly on the wall.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Don't run away now.

Wrong thread.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Don't run away now.

Wrong thread.

Then don't go there next time.

You say crap that is unsubstantiated, then when you get called out on it suddenly it isn't the right thread?

Maybe don't make statements you don't want challenged and you won't have this problem.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He is trying to do a little two step. Get people off the real subjects we should be considering, his settling of the massive lawsuit, his hires, the list goes on and on. This is what he does. He doesn't mind at all taking some heat as long as he can keep making it take your mind off his other fallacies.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Der Trump crying about unfavorable coverage.I thought him and Pence are these big tough Republicans instead they whine like there's no tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Don't run away now.

Wrong thread.

Then don't go there next time.

You say crap that is unsubstantiated, then when you get called out on it suddenly it isn't the right thread?

Maybe don't make statements you don't want challenged and you won't have this problem.

You brought it up. You said its one reason why you voted for Trump.

I had to leave my guns in AZ, when I moved back to CA. I'm not happy about that.

I'm still sick of hearing about the 2nd Amendment.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Aww, poor lame stream media. Did big bad Donald Trump refuse to play by your PC narrative? Aww, there there.

GOOD.
edit on 21-11-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore
freedom of speech what you talking about 90 percent of the coverage of the total election was how great hillary was and how horrible a lil troll donald was . anybody who has any sense could see msm for the most part was bought and paid for by the clinton mafia.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join