It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Report: Donald Trump Unloads on Mainstream Media

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I thought you guys liked straight talkers?

Obviously not.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
If they don't like it, they feel violated. And need coloring books, play doh, aromatherapy and therapy dogs to recover.

The poor darlings.

Yep. from the sound of it the Donald needs to go back to his safe space and stop acting like a whiny little bitch.

You aren't going to get me to defend Trump. He's a big boy.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

I remember when that happened. That's back at my first handle HasToBeMoreToLife where I lost the email address and password and can't recover the account. LOL

That's when I first started getting really critical about politics.

The media are going to be even more critical of him now because they know it get's under his skin. The media was in the tank for Hillary and Trump didn't handle it very well at all.

It didn't matter who the Republican nominee was, the media had already decided it was going to be a slander fest for them.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

To be honest with you i don't believe this...so much fake news about these days, from both sides.

What would Trump gain from this.. he won the election despite them, surely that's enough. A complete fake story.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Of course it's "off the record", if anything Trump was thanking them seeing as how they helped him win the election with their constant attacks on him knowing all along his numbers were rising as a result.

Why was this off the record? Anything could have gone down in that room and we would never know it.

link   
I have a feeling Dear leader will be calling more press conferences during his term than any before him. He loves being the center of attention and now he can order it.

link   
Didn't Hillary mention something about wanting to make "alternative media" illegal, a few months ago?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

At a press conferences questions are asked. The President elect doesn't seem to thrive in such an environment.

Twitter. That's the ticket. A bazillion followers and no need to respond.

edit on 11/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
freedom of the press definition

The right to circulate opinions in print without censorship by the government. Americans enjoy freedom of the press under the First Amendment to the Constitution.

link:

www.dictionary.com...
edit on 21-11-2016 by zosimov because: added link

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So the President elect is trying to mess with freedom of speech.

If he doesn't like it, shouldn't he (to paraphrase a lot of people here) leave and go somewhere more to his taste?

No, it looks to me like he's actually exercising his own freedom of speech by telling these vampires and ghouls that many Americans see through their horsecrap.

What it looks like is that Trump is going Machiavellian on everybody that hated his guts to include news folks. Its very funny really watching them all come running now for the scraps from Long Shanks table. Oh wait that was a movie.

At any rate it looks like a halfway house for all the "losers" that got tossed. What a collection! Still waiting for the Duck guys and the Swamp boys to show up.
edit on 21-11-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I have a feeling Dear leader will be calling more press conferences during his term than any before him. He loves being the center of attention and now he can order it.

I think one of the things that P.Offed Donald Trump today was MSNBC and CNN declaring that Donald Trump is starting to operate in "a bubble", because he has not held a Pre-Thanksgiving news conference to update Americans on his progress. They say it's unprecedented for newly elected Presidents not to hold one.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They are already working on it... instead of Conspiracy Theory label, they have the "fake news" mantra, and are trying to use that movement to CENSOR online content....

We the people are so frail, feeble, and ignorant, that we need MSM and gubmint to eliminate any material on line that just may differ from the mass produced narrative..

Sad sad sad.....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

But I hereby challenge you to find a report where Brett Baier, Shepard Smith, Chris Wallace, or any other the other news people *EVER* attacked Obama.

I'll save you the trouble. Never happened.

Umm..

In September 2009, the Obama administration engaged in a verbal conflict with Fox News Channel. On September 20, 2009, President Obama appeared on all the major news programs except Fox News, a snub partially in response to remarks about the President by commentators Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity and general coverage by Fox with regard to Obama's Health Care proposal.[8][9] Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace called White House administration officials "crybabies" in response.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm sure there's more, but that was the first 90 seconds of a search that has one of your names in it.

Oh, wikipedia. Gosh. That's never out of context.

Did you follow up to see that he said that on Bill O'Reilly's show (aka opinion, commentary) and was talking about how Obama would appear on the other Sunday morning news shows, but not on Fox at all.

Wallace said that while he understands a reluctance to appear with conservative hosts like Beck or Sean Hannity, "Fox News Sunday" is a “truly fair and balanced show.” Wallace also said “there's kind of childishness or pettiness about it,” before continuing to criticize the administration’s PR strategy.

“They are the biggest bunch of crybabies I have dealt with in my 30 years in Washington,” he said.

So yes, Wallace criticised. But not on a Fox news show.

So let me elaborate.

I hereby challenge you to find a report where Brett Baier, Shepard Smith, Chris Wallace, or any other news people *EVER* attacked Obama on a news show, not a pundit show.

EDIT: Oh wait, I did think of times that Shep Smith criticised Obama. Because Obama was droning people. And he called the military actions in Libya the 'not war'. Because Shep is a pretty biased lib.
edit on 21-11-2016 by Teikiatsu because: Shep Smith

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

So the President elect is trying to mess with freedom of speech.

If he doesn't like it, shouldn't he (to paraphrase a lot of people here) leave and go somewhere more to his taste?

This is not the 80's, if he wants to release all information over the internet no one would have any problem getting the news. The mainstream media quite frankly is no longer needed.

CNN screwed themselves by becoming a blatant propaganda arm of the left. They treated trump like trash and I have no problem if he returns the favor.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I looked and can't seem to find a law that says the President/President-Elect has to respond to or be available to the media. If he wants to spend 8 years tweeting and uploading videos that's his business. It all boils down to the media sense of entailment that they are the only ones capable of reporting the news. If the poor media go out of business to bad so sad.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What better way to get the news out on what you plan to do?

On the record, straight from the President elect's mouth...

MSM must be seething

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

My point is that republicans knocked Obama and the democrats for decrying Fox with similar allegations about censorship.

So get used to this. Just because a republican is in power doesn't mean that the past 8 years of pissing and moaning automatically gets forgotten.

I find it disturbing even more so that Trump supporters are upset because they say the news is biased against Trump, yet they have no problem with Breitbart and Drudge being COMPLETELY in the tank for him, even so far as many times this year reporting things that were completely false , but were favorable of Trump.......

People really really really need to wake the hell up

Your right, I don't. When 90 percent of the media is blatantly in the tank against him, no matter how in the tank they are they can't come close to balancing out the coverage.

What exactly did they report that was false? I can point to a hell of a lot CNN, NBC etc reported falsely, like trump is a racist and the next hitler. That bs literally has people scared. You want to talk irresponsible journalism start there.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I guess Trump will nationalize Twitter if they can't get their crap together and it goes under? Which is a real possibility at this point.

I think it speaks to the fact that it doesn't look presidential and I doubt other world leaders are going to view it very favorably.

He wants to put America first and I get that, but it really looks like he's putting himself first.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Would it be possible for Donald Trump to direct the U.S. Government to construct a Twitter-like platform and buy 3 hours every day on FOXNews? He and his administration can then speak without being concerned about being censored, or treated unfairly.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Get ready for 4 years of the media being completely against Trump.

Bad move on his part

First of many, I'm sure.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join