It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Donald Trump Unloads on Mainstream Media

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

It seems the best is yet to come from the future leader of the free world.

If he does this before assuming any power, imagine when he does have authority.

Hes going to make America great for all.

edit on 21-11-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: roaland
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

if it wasn't for drudge and others, the Left would have been able to keep saying anything they wanted because there would be no one to call them on their bullsh*t. While that might suit you just fine, i prefer not having my thoughts spoonfed to me lol

I feel like anyone who bought anything Trump was spewing out pretty much had their info spoon fed to them.....

I researched him, his background and everything else from the get go, and I honestly havent seen anything reported on Trump that was completely false by any of the media streams

You may not have LIKED what they had to say but it doesnt mean it was false

link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
If they don't like it, they feel violated. And need coloring books, play doh, aromatherapy and therapy dogs to recover.

The poor darlings.

Yep. from the sound of it the Donald needs to go back to his safe space and stop acting like a whiny little bitch.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I mean we all here (for the most part) dug to get at the sprinkles of truth in the media.

I hope the meeting included summarized "handouts" of the Podesta e-mails showing which Media personalities and executives could be counted on for exclusive, positive Hillary/Democratic coverage. Name & photo of each media person along with the Podesta documentation.. Like a "WANTED!" poster.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Remember when Obama had the AP investigated when they posted a story that leaked some information about one of his plans.

I wonder what Trump has up his sleeves.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
any media outlet that refers to a presidential candidate as a "clown" isn`t a media outlet that is worthy of being given a press pass to the white house.
being denied a press pass to the white house isn`t infringing on their right to freedom of the press, they can still do reports on everything except what the president has to say.
They can do reports about an 80 year old cat lady who has 100 cats and spends her social security check buying cat food.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

My point is that republicans knocked Obama and the democrats for decrying Fox with similar allegations about censorship.

Point of order. The Fox News anchors never presented anything negative about Obama. They reported what others were saying, but they never gave their own opinion.

Now the nightly pundits, that's another story. But they aren't news. They are commentators and opinion brokers.

But I hereby challenge you to find a report where Brett Baier, Shepard Smith, Chris Wallace, or any other the other news people *EVER* attacked Obama.

I'll save you the trouble. Never happened.

Meanwhile - CNN, MSNBC, HLN, and the big 3 roasted Trump 24/7. Not just the pundits.

So get used to this. Just because a republican is in power doesn't mean that the past 8 years of pissing and moaning automatically gets forgotten.

I had no illusions that the liberal media would change in the least.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Apparently Trump struck a nerve at CNN. They're now arguing like little children amongst themselves. The CNN "experts" want him to put someone "outside the family" in charge of Trump Holdings, Intl..

God I hope President Trump drops the entire weight of government regulations on CNN. Every day they could be FINED BIG for something. From non-accessible toilets, to playing their commercials too loud. Yes..there are hundreds of media-directed rules that are not enforced. But they can be enforced and directed at one network, if desired. F.U. CNN.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

So the President elect is trying to mess with freedom of speech.

If he doesn't like it, shouldn't he (to paraphrase a lot of people here) leave and go somewhere more to his taste?

No, it looks to me like he's actually exercising his own freedom of speech by telling these vampires and ghouls that many Americans see through their horsecrap.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

If they don't like it, they feel violated. And need coloring books, play doh, aromatherapy and therapy dogs to recover.

The poor darlings.

Yep. from the sound of it the Donald needs to go back to his safe space and stop acting like a whiny little bitch.

This ain't the mud pit dude. Take it down a notch.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

If he doesn't like it, shouldn't he (to paraphrase a lot of people here) leave and go somewhere more to his taste?

No, it looks to me like he's actually exercising his own freedom of speech by telling these vampires and ghouls that many Americans see through their horsecrap.

doesnt matter how you dice it......

its never acceptable to try and intimidate the media.........ever.......that leads to censorship.....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

a reply to: roaland

Different subject - you are comparing apples to coal - so strawman argument.

(But. I'm confident people would have been on the streets had Clinton won doing similar. You've been taught to hate each other.)

I'm confident there would have no such thing. The liberals peddle in hate. Conservatives just want to be left alone. At most we would have been rallying the state legislatures to enact a Constitutional Convention and possible secede.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Oh for Petes sake like Obama didn't pull the same sort of crap one way or another the whole time.

Besides......these news guys are talking heads right? DO we all believe that? They are told what to say basically. So why isnt Trump talking to their bosses rather than the waterboys?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Good, the MSM hasn't been the 4th estate for quite a long while... they need this wakeup call....

Would be nice for Congress to reinstate the Smith-Mundt Act as well...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: roaland
a reply to: neformore

and you didn't see us starting riots and shooting cops because our side lost either did ya? The media could use a good dose of non-biasedness in there reporting and anyone with a logical brain cell can see that.

The difference is people seem to think that just because something is critical of Trump that its biased......

Im sorry , isnt the media SUPPOSE to be critical? Isnt it SUPPOSED to expose things? isnt that the point of journalism?

We dont need an echo-chamber with the media, we need real journalism whether its favorable of the people we support or not....

Absolutely they are supposed to be critical. But when it comes to the Democratic party they have nothing to criticise because they agree with them and assume everyone else does too.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

But I hereby challenge you to find a report where Brett Baier, Shepard Smith, Chris Wallace, or any other the other news people *EVER* attacked Obama.

I'll save you the trouble. Never happened.

Umm..

In September 2009, the Obama administration engaged in a verbal conflict with Fox News Channel. On September 20, 2009, President Obama appeared on all the major news programs except Fox News, a snub partially in response to remarks about the President by commentators Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity and general coverage by Fox with regard to Obama's Health Care proposal.[8][9] Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace called White House administration officials "crybabies" in response.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm sure there's more, but that was the first 90 seconds of a search that has one of your names in it.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

but its ok for that same media to all out campaign for single candidate instead of being journalists? this is why President Trump gave them what they deserved.

link   

a reply to: projectvxn

When the president elect of a country calls the media in and tries to intimidate them, because they've not - in his opinion - reported on him fairly, that is something I associate with tin-pot third world country dictators, not with the president of the USA.

"whaaaa....you said mean things about me....whaaaaa"

Is he a child? Or is he - as you guys seem to like to use the term - a snowflake?

Did you say that about Obama? Fer heaven's sake in the 2008 primaries Obama called out a liberal journalist who commented on his ears!

link   
I really don't see why any American would be bothered by this?

Some conflict between the media and the politicians is just going to provide more accurate coverage for Americans. Win win.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols
a reply to: carewemust

The MSM helped Donald Trump get elected. He should be Thankful!

CNN especially did by airing his rallies and giving him so much airtime.

You'd think he would be more grateful.

During the primaries, yes. They wanted sensationalism/ratings and they hated all the rest of the GOP just as much. They thought Trump would be the easiest nominee to take down.

Oops.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join