It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Donald Trump Unloads on Mainstream Media

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

and you didn't see us starting riots and shooting cops because our side lost either did ya? The media could use a good dose of non-biasedness in there reporting and anyone with a logical brain cell can see that.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The MSM helped Donald Trump get elected. He should be Thankful!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Get ready for 4 years of the media being completely against Trump.

Bad move on his part

So no difference at all.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

My point is that republicans knocked Obama and the democrats for decrying Fox with similar allegations about censorship.

So get used to this. Just because a republican is in power doesn't mean that the past 8 years of pissing and moaning automatically gets forgotten.

I find it disturbing even more so that Trump supporters are upset because they say the news is biased against Trump, yet they have no problem with Breitbart and Drudge being COMPLETELY in the tank for him, even so far as many times this year reporting things that were completely false , but were favorable of Trump.......

People really really really need to wake the hell up

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

Didn't stop you guys moaning when Obama decried some of Fox's stuff though, did it?

Sauce for the goose.

What does Fox have to do with this? I don't defend them. They don't speak for me.

You're complaining about free speech, how is getting yelled at a violation of free speech?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: roaland

Different subject - you are comparing apples to coal - so strawman argument.

(But. I'm confident people would have been on the streets had Clinton won doing similar. You've been taught to hate each other.)

link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Perhaps he's retaliating for this;
edition.cnn.com...
It could be a case of "You think you can tell me what to do, Wolf Blitzer?"

edit on 21-11-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: roaland

and you didn't see us starting riots and shooting cops because our side lost either did ya? The media could use a good dose of non-biasedness in there reporting and anyone with a logical brain cell can see that.

The difference is people seem to think that just because something is critical of Trump that its biased......

Im sorry , isnt the media SUPPOSE to be critical? Isnt it SUPPOSED to expose things? isnt that the point of journalism?

We dont need an echo-chamber with the media, we need real journalism whether its favorable of the people we support or not....

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

if it wasn't for drudge and others, the Left would have been able to keep saying anything they wanted because there would be no one to call them on their bullsh*t. While that might suit you just fine, i prefer not having my thoughts spoonfed to me lol
edit on 21-11-2016 by roaland because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Give me a break, this guy called out the media and they absolutely deserve it. No major network has had a solid team of investigative journalists this century. I'm glad our (future) commander in chief let them have it.

Nothing to do with free speech. Show me where he said to do as I say, or report what I tell you? Nope, he said the bias and lies have got to go.
edit on 21-11-2016 by SignalMal because: not yet!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I think the point is that both sides were spinning like an 80's house party DJ. I mean we all here (for the most part) dug to get at the sprinkles of truth in the media.

I can not see this little meeting helping that cause however. Prepare for harder fact digging.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
After reading this: 70news.wordpress.com... em-liars-and-dishonest-sweet/

It's hard to convey how HAPPY AND GRATIFIED I am!!! Donald Trump truly is gutsy, honest, on-point, and representing the views of MOST Americans, when it comes to the media. Even the liberal talk-show hosts are pissed at the MSM (CNN in particular) for helping Trump get so much air time over the Summer.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

When the president elect of a country calls the media in and tries to intimidate them, because they've not - in his opinion - reported on him fairly, that is something I associate with tin-pot third world country dictators, not with the president of the USA.

"whaaaa....you said mean things about me....whaaaaa"

Is he a child? Or is he - as you guys seem to like to use the term - a snowflake?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The MSM helped Donald Trump get elected. He should be Thankful!

CNN especially did by airing his rallies and giving him so much airtime.

You'd think he would be more grateful.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

so calling the media out on how non-bias they are comparing apples to coal? lol sure lol

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

When the president elect of a country calls the media in and tries to intimidate them, because they've not - in his opinion - reported on him fairly [...]

Uh... no. The repeatedly lied. No opinion necessary.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I would have thought that Trump would have live-streamed this meeting on YT so we can all see him tear strips off of folks for their deceptive propaganda shenanigans this last 18+ months?

I am in doubt as to weather this meeting even took place, it just doesn't fit with the way he has been doing things imo, no tweets?

This story would taste a lot better with source.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Let me know when a law or policy damaging free speech is passed.

Yelling at a press pool is hardly a violation of the first amendment.

If they don't like it, they feel violated. And need coloring books, play doh, aromatherapy and therapy dogs to recover.

The poor darlings.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Its Trumps right to speak freely.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Didn't stop you guys moaning when Obama decried some of Fox's stuff though, did it?

Sauce for the goose.

Did you speak out against Obama doing it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join