It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Report: Donald Trump Unloads on Mainstream Media

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: carewemust

I would be Happy just to read his Tweets , He Talks to the People First Hand there WITHOUT The Media acting as a " Middle Man " , and Adding their " Slant " before it gets to the Masses for Consumption . Maybe he becomes the First President who dosen't Really Need a Press Secretary ...Hmm...

I KNOW RIGHT!

And so many of his tweets have reported news that was absolutely FALSE, soooooo much so that people actually Trolled Trump and his supporters during his campaign so that they would retweet things that werent true, and the joke was on them!!!

HAHAHAAAAAA

Right........so objective and accurate...........

Do you people even freaking listen to yourselves? By the way the above is true........look up how many times Trump and his supporters retweeted crap that was completely false because they read it on the internet.......

Yeah, the joke's on Trump and his supporters.... right..
Do you even listen to yourself?

That's because the joke is on them. He played them like chumps by telling them what they wanted to hear and just look at the things he has already gone back on.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I would be Happy just to read his Tweets , He Talks to the People First Hand there WITHOUT The Media acting as a " Middle Man " , and Adding their " Slant " before it gets to the Masses for Consumption . Maybe he becomes the First President who dosen't Really Need a Press Secretary ...Hmm...

I KNOW RIGHT!

And so many of his tweets have reported news that was absolutely FALSE, soooooo much so that people actually Trolled Trump and his supporters during his campaign so that they would retweet things that werent true, and the joke was on them!!!

HAHAHAAAAAA

Right........so objective and accurate...........

Do you people even freaking listen to yourselves? By the way the above is true........look up how many times Trump and his supporters retweeted crap that was completely false because they read it on the internet.......

Yeah, the joke's on Trump and his supporters.... right..
Do you even listen to yourself?

That's because the joke is on them. He played them like chumps by telling them what they wanted to hear and just look at the things he has already gone back on.

Gone back on? He is not even President yet, lol.
I think he IS laughing at a very funny joke on his way to the Whitehouse, but I think his mirth is probably directed elsewhere

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: neformore

The president-elect exercised his freedom of speech. What's your point?

Its okay for Donald, but not anyone who opposes him!!! That is EXACTLY what is wrong with you Trumetiers!!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

And who cares what he puffs out of his mouth.

He loves to say things.

And some will drink it all in like an aphrodisiac.

Well , whatever he says will be coming from his Mouth to You , Me , and Gods Ears . It will be Undiluted , Free from a Controlled Media who Wish to Hamper his Right to Speak a Truth even though the People will be the Final Judges of that and not Them .

Right into gullible ears.

The Only Gullible People are the ones who think all others fit that Description . I am guessing you do not Socialize much with People of Profound Intellects ?

I've met zero "profound intellects" who were incapable of proper capitalization and I imagine such intellects would find a way to correct your writing out of either pain or embarrassment, so I'm going to take the logical leap and suggest you wouldn't know a "profound intellect" if it punched you in the face.

As far as the gullible go, most of Hitler's supporters were gullible, overconfident, or both. The same is true of most of those who support this proto-fascist. The rest are fascists themselves.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Don't be silly. The NYT tried some shenanigans. I would have cancelled too.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I will be satisfied with NEWS getting out by Trump himself Texting out Social Media one-liners...

the reporter pool has become the first part of the Swamp to get Drained...
OK by me

they were pampered propagandists spouting out the Obuma Administration message to begin with... hardly a 'reporter' job description

MSM/infomercial NEWS by those who swore allegiance to the Barrack narrative is trusted as much as politicians... under 25% of those polled...another Obama Legacy

Agreed. Not every outlet has a member in the press pool, so Trump should exclude CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo etc... and build the pool from news outlets and journalists that have proven themselves to be honest and objective. Outlets like CNN have disqualified themselves from real journalism.

Thankfully, YouTube has finally been the best source for real news this cycle.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Did anyone in the media ever call Obama a clown?

Yes, and worse, plenty of times!

Obama the Clown

Trump: 'Clown' Obama 'the biggest liar I know'

Obama: The Clown

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah like charging Hillary, Obamacare not to mention filling his cabinet with lobbyist, insiders and establishment sell outs.

I think he IS laughing at a very funny joke on his way to the Whitehouse, but I think his mirth is probably directed elsewhere

Yeah he is laughing at the chumps who voted for him so he can cash in on being president.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Freedom of speech ?....Really ?....Do you consider the main stream media to be informed and objective ?

The media are great liars i am not sure dressing them down for being liars has and will in any way curtail free speech...

They are definitely better than the the Alt-Right bloggers who flooded FaceBook, this site and many others False News Stories.

It's a better to have a MSM may have an agenda BUT when they quote somebody you can sure the person actually exists.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

He is using his New position to intimidate and bully. Just as he used bullying and misleading statements to get elected.

By doing these sort of things "off the records" he just shows that he is unwilling to work with people in a transparent manner.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
so when trump is sworn into office, from then on, do you think he shouldn't answer to any "media" that he thinks is biased toward him?....I think you people on the right will applaud him for doing that.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Beautiful!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: gpols
I guess Trump will nationalize Twitter if they can't get their crap together and it goes under? Which is a real possibility at this point.

I think it speaks to the fact that it doesn't look presidential and I doubt other world leaders are going to view it very favorably.

He wants to put America first and I get that, but it really looks like he's putting himself first.

Heh. He buys them out and renames it Trumper. Britain falls over laughing.

The vast majority of us over here already are. I particularily find it amusing that now he's in the white house (effectively) he has already started to backtrack on the things that people voted for. Hillary will now NOT be locked up. Bet you a million quid he will follow through on all promises that make him and/or his family richer.........you have been conned by a salesman who could sell sand to the arabs.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

LOL!!

Freedom of speech? Really?

They've been practicing that freedom for a very long time, just too bad they choose to use it to spread lies, and further the leftist agenda.

All he did was let them know he's on to their game, and not to expect his administration to be buddy buddy with them.

I say, good for him! Let them be against him, and see how quickly they make themselves obsolete. We're on to them too. Everybody knew they were biased towards Hillary. Even her supporters did.

Good. The MSM is irrelevant. They did it to themselves.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah like charging Hillary, Obamacare not to mention filling his cabinet with lobbyist, insiders and establishment sell outs.

Yeah he is laughing at the chumps who voted for him so he can cash in on being president.

No lobbyists will be in his cabinet. That has already been made clear. Plus a future 5 yr ban on being a lobbyist.
Any person engaged in lobbying has had to declare it and give it up.

As for charging Hillary and Obamacare, let's see what he does in office. He is not President yet.

He definitely is laughing.. so are his supporters... at the incredible fits of baby rage we are witnessing from the left.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: gpols
I guess Trump will nationalize Twitter if they can't get their crap together and it goes under? Which is a real possibility at this point.

I think it speaks to the fact that it doesn't look presidential and I doubt other world leaders are going to view it very favorably.

He wants to put America first and I get that, but it really looks like he's putting himself first.

Heh. He buys them out and renames it Trumper. Britain falls over laughing.

The vast majority of us over here already are. I particularily find it amusing that now he's in the white house (effectively) he has already started to backtrack on the things that people voted for. Hillary will now NOT be locked up. Bet you a million quid he will follow through on all promises that make him and/or his family richer.........you have been conned by a salesman who could sell sand to the arabs.

PSSST.... I'll let you in on a little secret! Lean in a little closer......

Ready?

Here it is!

We knew he would do this! We did! It doesn't matter! His election sent a message, and that is all that matters.

Another secret?

We were screwed either way. This way at least we know what we got. Hillary with her Public and Private personas was lipstick on a pig. Just give me the pig, no need to dress it up.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

" The only obligation they have is to the Truth "

You do know How Absurd that comment is ? Truth in Media is Like Oil and Water , they Never Mix unless Shaken Enough . The Media Needs to be kept Honest every time they Print Lies .

An Example of what is Expected of them ....

Journalist Codes of Ethics

Respect for truth and for the right of the public to truth is the first duty of the journalist.
In pursuance of this duty, the journalist shall at all times defend the principles of freedom in the honest collection and publication of news, and of the right to fair comment and criticism.
The journalist shall report only in accordance with facts of which he/she knows the origin. The journalist shall not suppress essential information or falsify documents.
The journalist shall only use fair methods to obtain news, photographs and documents.
The journalist shall do the utmost to rectify any published information which is found to be harmfully inaccurate.
The journalist shall observe professional secrecy regarding the source of information obtained in confidence.
The journalist shall be alert to the danger of discrimination being furthered by media, and shall do the utmost to avoid facilitating such discriminations based on, among other things, race, sex, sexual orientation, language, religion, political or other opinions, and national and social origins.
The journalist shall regard as grave professional offenses the following: plagiarism; malicious misinterpretation; calumny; libel;

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

We knew he would do this! We did! It doesn't matter! His election sent a message, and that is all that matters.

That's pure insanity IMO

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
so when trump is sworn into office, from then on, do you think he shouldn't answer to any "media" that he thinks is biased toward him?....I think you people on the right will applaud him for doing that.

I believe that biased includes giving presidential debate questions to Hillary Clinton before the debate.. That's pretty biased.

It's not just bias, man. The media was engaged in political corruption this time around. Do you really expect Trump to just sit back and pretend it never happened? Be friendly with them, even?
edit on 11/22/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

That's pure insanity IMO

No, the insanity would have been to elect another President who is part of the same system that's failed us for so long.

The sad thing is, Trump is the one to do it. That's how bad things are that Donald Freaking Trump is even considered to be a better choice.

They had to run Hillary. They just HAD to do it. Now this Trump is what we get.

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join