It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Donald Trump Unloads on Mainstream Media

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: carewemust

I would be Happy just to read his Tweets , He Talks to the People First Hand there WITHOUT The Media acting as a " Middle Man " , and Adding their " Slant " before it gets to the Masses for Consumption . Maybe he becomes the First President who dosen't Really Need a Press Secretary ...Hmm...

And who cares what he puffs out of his mouth.

He loves to say things.

And some will drink it all in like an aphrodisiac.

Well , whatever he says will be coming from his Mouth to You , Me , and Gods Ears . It will be Undiluted , Free from a Controlled Media who Wish to Hamper his Right to Speak a Truth even though the People will be the Final Judges of that and not Them .

Right into gullible ears.

The Only Gullible People are the ones who think all others fit that Description . I am guessing you do not Socialize much with People of Profound Intellects ?

Obviously not here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Just catching up...

To those who have asked;

You either have freedom of speech and freedom of the press away from outside influence, or you don't.

Your "truth" is subjective to your bias.

Brietbart are just as guilty of publishing untruths and crap as anyone else is - they just did it about the opposition and you lapped it up.

When someone in a position of power calls out unfavorable coverage as bias, that is the definition of trying to limit free speech. It's an attempt at deflection away from things you dont want people to talk about at best and at worst it can be construed as trying to force a different kind of coverage. That is a very slippery slope.

People have a right to be critical of leadership and policies - as the right wing press have been doing for the past 8 years. It wasn't right when Obama criticised them, and its not right now.

Government is about leadership and having policies that work, not whining about the press publicly and throwing temper tantrums.

Did you elect a president or a thin skinned prima donna? How on earth do you dare to criticize the left when your own leader is acting in a manner you say you despise?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Wikileaks.

When Wikileaks uncovers irrefutable evidence of collusion then charges of bias are more than justified.

This is irrespective of Breitbart or anyone else.

Facts are facts.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
So the President elect is trying to mess with freedom of speech.

If he doesn't like it, shouldn't he (to paraphrase a lot of people here) leave and go somewhere more to his taste?

He's free to voice his objection, no? Or do you think his own free speech is not allowed?
Perhaps you should reassess your understanding of what free speech is.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: proximo

What I am saying is the current press has already proven they are liars associated with the left, and they have no problem spreading lies to get their way.

Don't. Just don't. It's pointless.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Baier apologized publicly and retracted.
Still waiting for the apologies from other media concerning their forwarding of upcoming stories to the Dems for approval before publishing, for forwarding their questions to Hillary before debates, for consulting with the Clinton campaign regarding coming up with questions to put to Trump in their debates...

I've given up on them clarifying the story they repeated about Romney murdering an employee's wife. Guess I'll give up on the more recent ones too. Like the anti-Semite lie about Bannon. Need more examples?

Harte

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Konduit

In order for the MSM to be taken Seriously by President Elect Trump , they have to be Serious to Begin with . The Only Serious thing about them at the Moment is their Propaganda .

The MSM has no obligation to Trump or any other heads of state.........

The only obligation they have is to the Truth..........

Thats YOUR mistake, they owe no allegiance to anyone but the Truth....

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I would be Happy just to read his Tweets , He Talks to the People First Hand there WITHOUT The Media acting as a " Middle Man " , and Adding their " Slant " before it gets to the Masses for Consumption . Maybe he becomes the First President who dosen't Really Need a Press Secretary ...Hmm...

I KNOW RIGHT!

And so many of his tweets have reported news that was absolutely FALSE, soooooo much so that people actually Trolled Trump and his supporters during his campaign so that they would retweet things that werent true, and the joke was on them!!!

HAHAHAAAAAA

Right........so objective and accurate...........

Do you people even freaking listen to yourselves? By the way the above is true........look up how many times Trump and his supporters retweeted crap that was completely false because they read it on the internet.......

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The only obligation they have is to the Truth...

An obligation they have demonstrably shirked in favor of democrat propaganda.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I KNOW RIGHT!

And so many of his tweets have reported news that was absolutely FALSE, soooooo much so that people actually Trolled Trump and his supporters during his campaign so that they would retweet things that werent true, and the joke was on them!!!

HAHAHAAAAAA

Right........so objective and accurate...........

Do you people even freaking listen to yourselves? By the way the above is true........look up how many times Trump and his supporters retweeted crap that was completely false because they read it on the internet.......

Yeah, the joke's on Trump and his supporters.... right..
Do you even listen to yourself?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Tardacus

any media outlet that refers to a presidential candidate as a "clown" isn`t a media outlet that is worthy of being given a press pass to the white house.

Unless they're talking about Obama, right?

Did anyone in the media ever call Obama a clown? I would have paid real money to see that. Odds are that no one ever did, unless it was talk radio. Certainly not the liberal television media who trip over their Obama like sick starving puppies.

IF only some of them had done so, he might not have become so incredibly arrogant to the point of being stunned that for all his efforts, Hillary still lost.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

I try to remain hopeful but they respond highly negative to everything that is mildly critical. Reminds me of the boo's Cruz received for saying "Vote your conscience". Anything less than total submission they respond with such vile gloating and contempt. Feels like a very bad thing was awakened by Trump. A very ugly America under his leadership.

This is what I see here in thread after thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You are right. It is the gullible who are harmed the most by the propaganda the media spreads on behalf of their masters.
Those rioting in the streets are the prime example. They have been lied to, and they bought it, and so they are scared.
I hold the media responsible for the riots. They intentionally spread disinformation.

It is obvious that during the DNC's self-reflection regarding what went wrong this election, one of the main things they are thinking is - "We don't understand. The media was telling people what we wanted them to hear. Why didn't it work?" Then they realized that there are other sources of information. So, they are beginning to set up a plan for the future. It is starting with the push of the "fake media" agenda.

Of course there is some fake media. But they are using this in an effort to discredit all except the PTB-approved state media. They want to censor, or at a minimum cause people to distrust anything other than the media that they control.

Trump is speaking for all of us when he lashes out at the media for bias and lies.
We can't trust the MSM.
They will never tell us the truth, as evidenced by their refusal to cover Hillary's corruption and their lies attempting to push one candidate over another.
The media should never be in a position to control elections.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I will be satisfied with NEWS getting out by Trump himself Texting out Social Media one-liners...

the reporter pool has become the first part of the Swamp to get Drained...
OK by me

they were pampered propagandists spouting out the Obuma Administration message to begin with... hardly a 'reporter' job description

MSM/infomercial NEWS by those who swore allegiance to the Barrack narrative is trusted as much as politicians... under 25% of those polled...another Obama Legacy

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I will be satisfied with NEWS getting out by Trump himself Texting out Social Media one-liners...

the reporter pool has become the first part of the Swamp to get Drained...
OK by me

they were pampered propagandists spouting out the Obuma Administration message to begin with... hardly a 'reporter' job description

MSM/infomercial NEWS by those who swore allegiance to the Barrack narrative is trusted as much as politicians... under 25% of those polled...another Obama Legacy

Agreed. Not every outlet has a member in the press pool, so Trump should exclude CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo etc... and build the pool from news outlets and journalists that have proven themselves to be honest and objective. Outlets like CNN have disqualified themselves from real journalism.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I am glad someone told off the media. My husband watched a lot of that Cnn and Fox news during the campaigning. I thought they were rude, disrespectful, liars. They embarrassed the whole country to other nations with their ridiculous petty tripe. Anyone who travels abroad will tell you America is not perceived as good people. It is embarrassing to try and explain our media or politicians to someone else.

We have lost our morals, manners, integrity, and dignity. We need to grow up and earn it back. What is on TV these days is absolutely disgusting. Give the man a chance to drain the swamp. The gators go first. This is not about free speech. It is about morals, manners, integrity and dignity. The children and others are watching. I completely lost respect for that Anderson Cooper and that Megan Kelly. They can just quit their jobs. So good job Mr. Trump.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Matrix76
a reply to: underwerks

They've hardly been impartial to this point. They will be against him for four years regardless.

you got your messiah....we will be watching for him to walk on water

If he does walk on water you'll be whining he can't swim.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

He loves to say things.

There is so much salt in your comments.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

He loves to say things.

There is so much salt in your comments.

I think Trump is a huge mistake.

And I don't think that's gonna change for the better.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: Konduit

In order for the MSM to be taken Seriously by President Elect Trump , they have to be Serious to Begin with . The Only Serious thing about them at the Moment is their Propaganda .

The MSM has no obligation to Trump or any other heads of state.........

The only obligation they have is to the Truth..........

Thats YOUR mistake, they owe no allegiance to anyone but the Truth....

MSM and truth in the same sentence. You sir, are a funny, funny guy.

Always good for a smile.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I think Trump is a huge mistake.

So you and most of the left keep saying.

Here's something novel. How about wait until he's actually in the oval office and does something you can actually criticize?

The left's hand-wringing (understatement) is getting real boring.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join