It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Donald Trump Unloads on Mainstream Media

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The MSM "Media Sanhedrin" has had a legalized oligopoly since Billy was President. Trump needs to change the law so that Cable systems can no longer require "bundling" of these non competitive "Fake News"/Propaganda outlet channels with channels people actually want(I.E. content-based entertainment). Allow people to pick and choose individual channels freely, and these "Fake News" channels will fail. Trump also needs to break up the Newspaper Monopolies/Duopolies under Sherman Anti-Trust. There has been no such thing as real investigative journalism for at least 2 decades in the U.S..

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder if he's going to do something about the MSN or just let them continue, i hope things change it's consuming reading half news that may or may not even be real news. Trump laid it on the line i have a quote
'Trump Calls Press Conference: “We are in a room full of liars!”

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
So the President elect is trying to mess with freedom of speech.

If he doesn't like it, shouldn't he (to paraphrase a lot of people here) leave and go somewhere more to his taste?

That is absurd.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It's fair to say the Left hates Trump so much because he is actually perfect for the job.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
So the President elect is trying to mess with freedom of speech.

If he doesn't like it, shouldn't he (to paraphrase a lot of people here) leave and go somewhere more to his taste?

Was he "messing" with freedom of speech, or exposing propaganda? Clearly the latter...
edit on 22-11-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This is good news, the kind of news I like to hear. I knew after he won that all these bottom feeding liars, especially CNN green screen experts would be crawling in as if they didn't need a horse whipping and expulsion from news reporting, something they left far behind many years ago.
And since they are aiding sedition in so many ways, they shouldn't even get ANY white house press access in any capacity.

And you can't defend what these people have been doing with a rant about "freedom of speech"
edit on 22-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
NY Post: Donald Trump’s media summit was a ‘f—ing firing squad’

“Trump kept saying, ‘We’re in a room of liars, the deceitful dishonest media who got it all wrong.’ He addressed everyone in the room calling the media dishonest, deceitful liars. He called out Jeff Zucker by name and said everyone at CNN was a liar, and CNN was [a] network of liars,” the source said.

Glorious. He just said what everyone is already thinking.

edit on 22-11-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
It's fair to say the Left hates Trump so much because he is actually perfect for the job.

Trump is about Trump

If you call that perfect, I sure hope you really want the same thing Trump wants for Trump.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

In order for the MSM to be taken Seriously by President Elect Trump , they have to be Serious to Begin with . The Only Serious thing about them at the Moment is their Propaganda .

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Konduit

In order for the MSM to be taken Seriously by President Elect Trump , they have to be Serious to Begin with . The Only Serious thing about them at the Moment is their Propaganda .

Due to the many ways of communicating in this day and age, Donald Trump may be the first President who doesn't need the mainstream media. They whined when he went to the Steak Restaurant without them last week. But to their dismay, nobody cared.. BUT THEM.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

any media outlet that refers to a presidential candidate as a "clown" isn`t a media outlet that is worthy of being given a press pass to the white house.

Unless they're talking about Obama, right?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would be Happy just to read his Tweets , He Talks to the People First Hand there WITHOUT The Media acting as a " Middle Man " , and Adding their " Slant " before it gets to the Masses for Consumption . Maybe he becomes the First President who dosen't Really Need a Press Secretary ...Hmm...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I would be Happy just to read his Tweets , He Talks to the People First Hand there WITHOUT The Media acting as a " Middle Man " , and Adding their " Slant " before it gets to the Masses for Consumption . Maybe he becomes the First President who dosen't Really Need a Press Secretary ...Hmm...

And who cares what he puffs out of his mouth.

He loves to say things.

And some will drink it all in like an aphrodisiac.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Trump may be loud and obnoxious but at least he's up front about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

He loves to say things.

Well , whatever he says will be coming from his Mouth to You , Me , and Gods Ears . It will be Undiluted , Free from a Controlled Media who Wish to Hamper his Right to Speak a Truth even though the People will be the Final Judges of that and not Them .

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

He loves to say things.

Well , whatever he says will be coming from his Mouth to You , Me , and Gods Ears . It will be Undiluted , Free from a Controlled Media who Wish to Hamper his Right to Speak a Truth even though the People will be the Final Judges of that and not Them .

Right into gullible ears.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The liberal MSM was besides themselves this morning, because President-elect Trump will be leaving for Florida, for a Thanksgiving break, without holding a press conference. I love it when they're indignant like that.

I bet when he summoned the top media dogs to the meeting this afternoon, they thought it was going to be a privileged peek at his choices for Sec of State, Defense, etc.. And then he BLASTED THEM! WOW. I hope there was a video made!

If we hit the internet and see that the Trump Administration is building a 500mph coast-to-coast train, and withholding $6 Billion in "aid" to leech governments, it will be obvious that Donald Trump is implementing his promises. If he tells ONLY FOXNEWS what's going on, I would be totally happy with that decision. I suspect most Trump supporters would be.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

He loves to say things.

The Only Gullible People are the ones who think all others fit that Description . I am guessing you do not Socialize much with People of Profound Intellects ?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

He loves to say things.

So if it is gullible ears that hear the Truth for once in their recent lives from their president, how is that a bad thing? Everything Obama has done has failed, but those who believed in him were not gullible?

The only time being gullible harms you is when you are being lied to, something Hillary and Obama depended upon. And that is quite an insult to those that had high expectations of them both. I saw through those two from the beginning. Being gullible is a choice those who trusted those charlatans made. Those who trust in liars are the truly gullible. And the champion liars of this century are Obama and Hillary, and all who they use as tools to gain power and fortune, which is the only two things they have done with their power of authority, which they only abused.

edit on 22-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I really have nothing to say to you.

Understand that.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join