It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hail Trump! White Nationalists Salute the President Elect

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Hail?

Literallly hitler!

I hear these savage nazi's even composed a special song for the president called "HAIL to the Chief"!

Does the audience do the Hitler salute when they play "Hail to the chief"? They do in the video at the link.

edit on 21-11-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Wasn't there the same drama because Obama spent 20 years going to a black nationalist church??

Yea but Trump didnt get elected out of the Christian Identity movement or anything for petes sake. Obama was in fact hooked up to a race pastor.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: underwerks

Why would a racist hire an Orthodox Jew, a gay man, several black columnists, women ...?

If you read through the National Policy Institute website, its part of their plan. A way to infiltrate and become the "establishment" and change things from the inside.

Not outright Nazi style ethnic cleansing, but a passive aggressive sort, through policy once they're in position.

Whether Steve Bannon or Trump is a racist or not I have no idea, but it gives me pause that groups like this see a path to legitimacy through a Trump presidency.

"Part of their plan." How convenient.

Oh I forgot, ATS is a conspiracy forum at its heart.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Does it worry anyone that people like this are riding on Trumps coattails into the White House?

No
racists are disgusting, regardless of what race it is.

I dont like these tards who clearly feel emboldened. Didn't like the radical islamic sect or the black power types under Obama who felt the same.

overall, no matter who is in charge, some faction of retards are gonna cheer regardless...ignore them, they are irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Did the give Trump some

Seig Heils?
or White Power salutes?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Wasn't there the same drama because Obama spent 20 years going to a black nationalist church??

Yea but Trump didnt get elected out of the Christian Identity movement or anything for petes sake. Obama was in fact hooked up to a race pastor.

So Obama was worse, but people are having kittens now.

hahahahaha

Really, I'm sure there will be plenty to be legitimately concerned about once Trump gets into office.

This?

*yawn*

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Ok, well, just a few years ago the FBI reported over 33,000 active gangs in the United States alone where 99.9 percent of them are all racist. They hate you and would never advocate following any government. The only president they follow is their own gang leader.

These people here are the opposite of them. They are advocating following government and respecting the next Commander in Chief of the U.S.A.. that's a good thing.

The government is bigger and will bend their minds way before any group will bend the government's mind. The Government has got this covered and is in control because Government is friggen' ancient and occult; this group openly supports government. Any racists rants are dealt with, where they can mouth off all they want, so long as they show respect to and obey the government. Maybe a show of resistance here and there to make it look like people have some power. That's it.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

So Obama was worse, but people are having kittens now.

hahahahaha

Really, I'm sure there will be plenty to be legitimately concerned about once Trump gets into office.

This?

*yawn*

Since none of the right wing fantasies about Obama came true, those fears are irrelevant now. What is relevant is who and what Donald Trump will be.

I might think differently if he didn't seem so easily swayed by people he surrounds himself with, but that's not the case.

While its something you may yawn about, I think questioning whether the president elect has extremist ties is something everyone should do. I'm not content to gloss over this. You may be.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Oh I forgot it's okay when Black Panthers saluted President Obama but not cool when white Supremacists salute Trump

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

Oh I forgot it's okay when Black Panthers saluted President Obama but not cool when white Supremacists salute Trump

You didn't forget, because I never said that. Actually the opposite if you read the thread.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Trump goes on twitter to denounce Hamilton and Saturday night live for disrespect but is quiet about people doing Nazi salutes in his name..just goes to show you what his priorities are.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigdaddycruel6699
Trump goes on twitter to denounce Hamilton and Saturday night live for disrespect but is quiet about people doing Nazi salutes in his name..just goes to show you what his priorities are.

That's a good point.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bigdaddycruel6699

It's unbelievable. How much longer are people going to pretend this isn't happening?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join