It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hail Trump! White Nationalists Salute the President Elect

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
I don't know if you are being serious or not but your comment if serious is very much wrong. I dont believe the sitting P.O.T.U.S. is a rapper. And even if he is/was would that matter. You have proven yourself to be a racist and therefore in my opinion not eligible to be a U.S. citizen. I guess maybe you forgot what is inscribed on the statue of liberty. I know Trump did. Where would you be without minorities flocking to the U.S.A. and creating jobs to support the infrustruture that you and many others happily enjoy. The problem isnt them coming to the U.S. it is within the system to grant them legal status so that they can become citizens and help fix the U.S. reply to: Bluntone22

Just wow.

The comment was in response to another posters comment.
It went something like "the company you keep"
My post was referring to the Obama family inviting rappers into the White House.
You know who they are right? Singing about bitches and ho's.
If you still find my comment racist, well that's on you.

And if I remember correctly the Statue of Liberty is pretty close to Ellis island. That was the island where new arrivals checked in when they came looking for Liberty.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: underwerks

Let me show you how this played out over the past eight years:

No. No one is talking about freedom of religion being made illegal again. I'm talking about a systematic infiltration of our government by people with Islamist ideas that see Obama and Jarret as an open door into the halls of power.

The left ... AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

So perhaps you can comprehend our lack of cares?

No one was ever talking about freedom of religion being made "illegal again" (when was it illegal in the first place?) Lol. That post is classic. If you have actual thoughts on this topic, I'm glad to hear them out.

There's zero equivalency in anything you said.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
A refreshing change of pace from black nationalists and black nationalist supporters saluting Obama.

Change.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

So by "peaceful ethnic cleansing", is he offering to gather up all of his buddies and move back to Europe?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

So by "peaceful ethnic cleansing", is he offering to gather up all of his buddies and move back to Europe?

Haha I didn't think about that. Maybe I interpreted it wrong.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

That's what you think.

There is plenty of equivalency. That you don't see it speaks more to your blinders than anything else.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

If Trump does not deliver on jobs and healthcare, the color of your skin is gonna mean precisely # all when you can't put food on the table.

Ask anyone who has suffered from prolonged unemployment how high up on the importance scale someones skin color is in the big scheme of things - it doesn't even register.

Personally, I couldn't give a # about this group of mouthbreathers and their jubilance at Trumps victory but it appears that it is somehow important that a link is established between this groups modus operandi and Trumps plans for America?

They, the spinners, are trying to paint Trump supporters as fast as they can to diminished why Trump was really elected.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Wasn't there the same drama because Obama spent 20 years going to a black nationalist church??

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Im sorry but are you stupid or just raised by stupid people therefore making you stupid.....Wait I answered my own question. Please present proof or a source of such a dumb claim.a reply to: Logarock

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No because he said he had no idea what his own pastor who married he and Michelle had been preaching and the press said, "Well ... Okies!"

And everything was all fine and good and it was then racist to suggest otherwise.

Again, why no one now really cares much about this anymore.
edit on 21-11-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh, so it's a double standard the OP is portraying.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That's what you think.

There is plenty of equivalency. That you don't see it speaks more to your blinders than anything else.

Are you living under Sharia law? Can you not practice your religion?

Unless those things you feared actually happened, they don't mean anything. They were a fantasy. Obamas presidency is almost over. He didn't take your guns or religion.

What I'm talking about is Trumps presidency going forward, and it remains to be seen whether this means anything or not.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I dare say we may be of the same
thought process. If I am wrong about the racist comment I am sorry. Based on your reply I believe we are on the same side reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh, so it's a double standard the OP is portraying.

Thanks!

Any presidency with alleged connections to extremists is troubling. So since Obama might have had a connection to ethnic nationalism we should overlook the same thing in Trumps administration?

I don't see the logic there.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
What I find troubling is that now white supremacist might feel embolden thru Trumps support and take matters into their own hands; thinking they have Trumps blessing....as they very well might.
edit on 21-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

We survived Obama. Even if your biased labeling is even a fraction truthful, I think we'll survive Trump.

Still better than Hillary.

No regrets.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Immigrants are fine with me.
Stop at the border.
Get a picture and leave some finger print.
Recieve a photo ID.
Welcome to America.
Start the citizenship process.
It should be that easy.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We survived Obama. Even if your biased labeling is even a fraction truthful, I think we'll survive Trump.

Still better than Hillary.

No regrets.

That remains to be seen

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Immigrants are fine with me.
Stop at the border.
Get a picture and leave some finger print.
Recieve a photo ID.
Welcome to America.
Start the citizenship process.
It should be that easy.

I agree

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hail?

Literallly hitler!

I hear these savage nazi's even composed a special song for the president called "HAIL to the Chief"!
edit on 21-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join