It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hail Trump! White Nationalists Salute the President Elect

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I guess that's why he isn't denouncing the white nationalist that are celebrating his win. Sort of like Obama not denouncing BLM.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: underwerks

just because you call Bannon a racist, doesn't make him a racist.

Sorry. It doesn't work like that.

But keep trying!

Even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then.

Why would a person adopt a label created by white supremacists to describe themselves and their followers if they didn't share some connection in ideology?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Why would a racist hire an Orthodox Jew, a gay man, several black columnists, women ...?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

So then Hillary is a homophobic gay killer and treats women as equal to dogs? That would be the basic premise considering her Saudi financiers.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Why would a racist hire an Orthodox Jew, a gay man, several black columnists, women ...?

If you read through the National Policy Institute website, its part of their plan. A way to infiltrate and become the "establishment" and change things from the inside.

Not outright Nazi style ethnic cleansing, but a passive aggressive sort, through policy once they're in position.

Whether Steve Bannon or Trump is a racist or not I have no idea, but it gives me pause that groups like this see a path to legitimacy through a Trump presidency.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust
Well the left has done a bang up job of trying to make Trump out to be a racist. It is no wonder these crazy idiots are lost and confused as to who our new President really is.

Oh so the white racists support Trump because the liberal media has told them Trump is a racist?

I don't think so. Its just that Trump's ideas meld with many of theirs

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

So then Hillary is a homophobic gay killer and treats women as equal to dogs? That would be the basic premise considering her Saudi financiers.

Probably. Hillary is Satan re-heated. But that's still better than Trump in my eyes.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Hu ma abedin, even worse

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Oh, well, it gave me pause to see the groups that had their path to legitimacy through Obama. I mean knowing that Southern Poverty Law Center was taken seriously as an arbiter of who is and isn't a hate group made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Then you had tacit approval of groups like BLM.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, well, it gave me pause to see the groups that had their path to legitimacy through Obama. I mean knowing that Southern Poverty Law Center was taken seriously as an arbiter of who is and isn't a hate group made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Then you had tacit approval of groups like BLM.

So you understand my concerns. If it wasn't right then, what's right about it now?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I don't know if you are being serious or not but your comment if serious is very much wrong. I dont believe the sitting P.O.T.U.S. is a rapper. And even if he is/was would that matter. You have proven yourself to be a racist and therefore in my opinion not eligible to be a U.S. citizen. I guess maybe you forgot what is inscribed on the statue of liberty. I know Trump did. Where would you be without minorities flocking to the U.S.A. and creating jobs to support the infrustruture that you and many others happily enjoy. The problem isnt them coming to the U.S. it is within the system to grant them legal status so that they can become citizens and help fix the U.S. reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Not sure I know, not sure I care. It appears to me that the leftists have done the labeling.

Just wondering, do you think Trump can get congress to pass laws to make slavery legal again?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The fact that I have yet to see a credible link or evidence beyond a label.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

If Trump does not deliver on jobs and healthcare, the color of your skin is gonna mean precisely # all when you can't put food on the table.

Ask anyone who has suffered from prolonged unemployment how high up on the importance scale someones skin color is in the big scheme of things - it doesn't even register.

Personally, I couldn't give a # about this group of mouthbreathers and their jubilance at Trumps victory but it appears that it is somehow important that a link is established between this groups modus operandi and Trumps plans for America?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Not sure I know, not sure I care. It appears to me that the leftists have done the labeling.

Just wondering, do you think Trump can get congress to pass laws to make slavery legal again?

No. No one is talking about slavery being made legal again. I'm talking about a systematic infiltration of our government by people with white nationalist ideas that see Trump and Bannon as an open door into the halls of power.

That's the National Policy Institutes modus operandi. What this thread is about. You can hear Spencers own words in the video at the link, no need to label anyone anything.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

ok we win. go away.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Let me show you how this played out over the past eight years:

No. No one is talking about freedom of religion being made illegal again. I'm talking about a systematic infiltration of our government by people with Islamist ideas that see Obama and Jarret as an open door into the halls of power.

The left ... AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

So perhaps you can comprehend our lack of cares?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

This crap is nothing more than propaganda back masking if you will. Its bull crap.

Truth is Obama had more in common by far with black radicals, Panthers and what not than Trump with these.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The white devil ain't gonna git us.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

No. No one is talking about slavery being made legal again. I'm talking about a systematic infiltration of our government by people with white nationalist ideas that see Trump and Bannon as an open door into the halls of power.

That's the National Policy Institutes modus operandi. What this thread is about. You can hear Spencers own words in the video at the link, no need to label anyone anything.

Well it has only been established that Bannon may be this or that in media spinning and counter propaganda bull from the information ministry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join