It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hail Trump! White Nationalists Salute the President Elect

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

“Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory!” That’s how Richard B. Spencer saluted more than 200 attendees on Sunday, gathered at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C., for the annual conference of the National Policy Institute, which describes itself as “an independent organization dedicated to the heritage, identity, and future of people of European descent in the United States, and around the world.” Spencer has popularized the term “alt-right” to describe the movement he leads. Spencer has said his dream is “a new society, an ethno-state that would be a gathering point for all Europeans,” and has called for “peaceful ethnic cleansing.”

For most of the day, a parade of speakers discussed their ideology in relatively anodyne terms, putting a presentable face on their agenda. But after dinner, when most journalists had already departed, Spencer rose and delivered a speech to his followers dripping with anti-Semitism, and leaving no doubt as to what he actually seeks. He referred to the mainstream media as “Lügenpresse,” a term he said he was borrowing from “the original German”; the Nazis used the word to attack their critics in the press.

www.theatlantic.com...

In the past week researching Steve Bannon and his connections I came across the National Policy Institute, a white supremacy organization espousing "European Identity Politics". Basically, white supremacy intellectualized to appeal to modern conservatives.

www.npiamerica.org...

It says a lot to me that these people see Trump as a hope for their cause. What do you think? Are they wrong for thinking Trump heralds a return to times of cultural white washing? Why don't conservatives come together en masse to denounce these Trump supporters views?

Does it worry anyone that people like this are riding on Trumps coattails into the White House?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I don't listen to all the noise so it doesn't affect me the slightest. This stuff happens every time a new president comes into office. To me it's all hype and noise.

In a few weeks everything will be back to normal and people will eventually go back to doing what they usually do. Wait and see is my advice.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Why is it suddenly a surprise or schock... They sworn their allegiance ages ago to Trump. This isn't a surprise.
And the kkk is holding a victory parade on December 5.
Ooohhh, kkk and nationalist support Trump and his ideals.. Shockingly so heh...

edit on 21-11-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
He can't control who supports him. Being pro-deportation, groups like that will gravitate to him anyway, or any repub for that matter. Says nothing about Trump.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
He can't control who supports him. Being pro-deportation, groups like that will gravitate to him anyway, or any repub for that matter. Says nothing about Trump.

You are the company you keep

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The hammers of power will be coming down hard all over America.

The Reps are feeling the power of rule and control.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Yup,,
Rappers in the White House.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Lol. No need to thinly veil anything.. This is ats. You can't get fired.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I think Steve Bannon is the key to all of this to be completely honest with you. While Trump or any candidate for that matter can't choose who supports them, Trump can most definitely choose who is on his team.

Up until recently, and probably more due to optics more than anything, it's been pretty well known Bannon is a white nationalist. Only now are they trying to sugarcoat the truth. Having a racist as chief strategist to POTUS doesn't send a unifying message to our allies that aren't white.
edit on 21-11-2016 by gpols because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Wow crazy everyone supports Trump.... What a Surprise!!!!

Even Darrin McBreen a former member of the original Black Panther Party supports Trump.

link   
Well the left has done a bang up job of trying to make Trump out to be a racist. It is no wonder these crazy idiots are lost and confused as to who our new President really is.

link   

I'm sure black nationalists and other racist groups applauded Obama so what's your point?
Personally the race or color of the president never made me feel better, whereas, at some point in my life it would be nice to feel like our leader has America's interests first at heart. Still waiting...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

People should be free to protest, celebrate how ever they wish.

Shabiz shabaz or whatever his name is, the New Black Panther Leader celebrated when Obama was elected, and Shabiz wanted to kill white people.

It's just another example of people using their right to free speech, free expression.

It doesn't make them smart or even correct, but even idiots have a right to protest and speak.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant

I'm sure black nationalists and other racist groups applauded Obama so what's your point?
Personally the race or color of the president never made me feel better, whereas, at some point in my life it would be nice to feel like our leader has America's interests first at heart. Still waiting...

Obama didn't nominate a black nationalist as his chief advisor.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Bill Clinton

Flashback

Hilary

U.S.NEWS

hmm the Dems support of the KKK goes all the way back to the civil war if you really wanna keep playing this game
edit on 21-11-2016 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

People should be free to protest, celebrate how ever they wish.

Shabiz shabaz or whatever his name is, the New Black Panther Leader celebrated when Obama was elected, and Shabiz wanted to kill white people.

It's just another example of people using their right to free speech, free expression.

It doesn't make them smart or even correct, but even idiots have a right to protest and speak.

I agree. Idiots have the right to be heard the same as anyone else. What bothers me is that these views are being legitimized by Trumps appointment of Bannon.

If this was just some random group of racists, you'd have a point. But this is the creator of the term "alt-right". A term Bannon and co has adopted.

Did they adopt only the name, or the ideology as well?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Trump has indicated he will heal the divide by promoting ALL races. Rather than further divide us all like Obama and Hillary would have continued to do. There are a lot of forces out there that do not want to see these good things happen.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

So Trump was there?

You have proof?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

just because you call Bannon a racist, doesn't make him a racist.

Sorry. It doesn't work like that.

But keep trying!

Even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The fact he and Trump are trying/thinking/talking about a trillion dollar infrastructure spending plan should tell you everything you know.

While it sounds great on the surface and under the guise of something that needs to be done, it's also a huge handout to companies that are loyalist, or companies they want in their corner.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join