It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacted through Numbers by the Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hello,
This is a very strange phenomenom that I really do not understand and am having difficulties accepting. My father died on April 3 1997, my daughter was born on April 3, 2001, the number sequence 4397 have been issued to me on a new AtM Bankcard. My daughter when she first learned to talk would walk around the house mumbling 4397. My wife and I have found these occurences fairly strange, is this coincidence or is this my father actually trying to contact me from the other side.. Please help..

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
well if you believe in reincarnation, you could say that your father spirit returned as your daughter. If you don't believe in reincarnation, you can say your father's spirit met your daughter's spirit in heaven before she was born. Depending on your beliefs I'm sure you can find something that fits.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You daughter could have seen the number on your card, and it isnt unusual for people to die/get born. I for one know of 4 people born on the same day, 2 of them even in the same year. They came to be best friends a couple of years, funny actually.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You daughter could have seen the number on your card

I highly doubt that because the card does not have the pin#, especially when it was issued on a piece of paper with my banking statement and also when this was issued, it was a year after my father died, before my daughter was even born.

Reincarnation... sorry dont buy it, not religious in any means other than believing we came from somewhere and someone has the answer that we will eventually find when we enter the other side.

Is thier a psychic ability to communicate with the living or shall I say the dead through significant numbers? What is it called, How can I find more info about it?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Just wondering, did your father die under "suspicious" circumstances?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
No, massive stroke in his chair. No Foul Play sorry!

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I will give a tip, if your daughter was born on 2001 she is about 4 right, because children are......fresh from the place were we all come from, before this life, they tend to remember sometimes how it was before they were born.

She is already about 4 so she already has a forming imprint of this life, but may be you should ask her very light if she remembers something of before.

Or perhaps she has told you stories about things but like we all do we disregard most of this stories as child play.

Perhpas she met her grandfather before been born and has a message for you.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If this were happening to me, this is what I'd do. Before you go to sleep, tell yourself that you WANT to remember your dreams, you NEED to remember your dreams and you WILL remember your dreams. Then simply ask you father to give you a hint as to what's going on.
If you have a problem remembering your dreams, set your alarm clock for about 4 hours into the sleep cycle. Try waking yourself up at different hours until you know what time seems to interupt the dream state and alow you to remember easily.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
Hello,
This is a very strange phenomenom that I really do not understand and am having difficulties accepting. My father died on April 3 1997, my daughter was born on April 3, 2001, the number sequence 4397 have been issued to me on a new AtM Bankcard. My daughter when she first learned to talk would walk around the house mumbling 4397. My wife and I have found these occurences fairly strange, is this coincidence or is this my father actually trying to contact me from the other side.. Please help..

I gotta chime in on this.....i was born on----GASP! April 3, 1972..

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Wow, thats kinda cool, that is your Birthday.

Well I rarely "ever" dream about my father he was a very physical abusive man. I am 35 years old and can finally say "It wasnt my fault". I am just not sure where to make this connection, Is it just coincidence or is it possible the other side can speak to us through numbers of meaning?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
doubtfull, i think you just notice it more. Ive noticed, that if I havent heard a ceratin word lately, then I do, all of the sudden the word is everywhere. Just coincidence I suppose

top topics

join