It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

US Air Force Vet captures something on his drone shooting in 4 k

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This report of whatever it is seen on a 4k film made on the Air Force Vets drone has now appeared on a total of 2 ufo reporting websites. It first appeared here.
The man said his drone was flying at a height of about 187 feet and the drone moving at about 26mph. It was only after reviewing the film that he came across this high speed object.

I did not see, nor hear this object at the time I was flying my drone. Upon video review I noticed this object on video on my UHD TV. I replayed the video several times trying to figure out what I was seeing. I then ran the video through my editing software to shorten it to just the time frame the object appeared and slowed the frame rate by 10 times. The object flew beneath my drone. I sent MUFON a report that same day along with the URL address to my Youtube channel containing the video. I received a call from Sandy Davis, an investigator with MUFON within 30 minutes. He was totally amazed by what my drone’s camera caught. The MUFON experts were unable to determine what I caught on video, but were extremely intrigued and consider it to be a mystery.

I now just came across this sighting report

The estimated speed of the object is about 13,000mph.

The Vet talks about how he filmed this:

He added: “I shoot in 4K/30fps and you can view this object in 10 frames as it flies towards and passes under my drone. “During these 10 frames of viewing, this object travels three-quarter to one mile in one-third of a second – about 10,000 mph.” He also thought it appeared to be a solid metallic object, which reflected or emitted its own light.

Lets hope NASA puts out some statement on this sighting if they could come to a conclusion or not.
edit on 21pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I was recently wondering about the possible ufo sightings with a drone. Now you drop this report ! Thx for sharing

It won't be long before another UFO desides to hover above a crowded city and someone fly's a drone up there to record some video up close ! That sighting will go viral in an eye blink.

Let's keep our fingers crossed

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

That thing is surely interesting. Finally an ufo that is not filmed by a #ty low res camera!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

13000mph my ass I would like to see how that was calculated size of object unknown distance unknown his claims for distance cannot be confirmed. The drone has a wide angle lens the object could be small and very close here is an example of how focal length distorts perspective.

The statue in the picture photographed with 2 different lenses to be approximately the same size in each image but look at the church in the background. According to his logic the church would have moved closer for the second picture

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Let me see, Its small, looks like a bird, And is bird sized, Definitely Aliens.

As the other poster pointed out, 13'000 MPH my ass, An M1 carbine round travels at 1362 MPH And you would Never catch that on multiple frames with an ordinary camera, And this thing is supposedly traveling at 10X that speed and caught on multiple frames

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vastator

I do not/have not seen too many ufo reports in recent times that are like this alleged sighting, whereas in real time you can't see anything, but slowed down extremely, you see something, but I have always found them intriguing, because there are many ufo reports over the years where speeds are estimated to be in the hundreds of miles per hour or higher. Many airline pilots have estimated their ufo sightings in the thousands of miles per hour too.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
US Air Force vet - isn't that enough to prove it.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
All I see is a flash. Is that what is the UFO?

edit:

Ok, a couple of blurs.
edit on 11/21/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
a reply to: Vastator

I do not/have not seen too many ufo reports in recent times that are like this alleged sighting, whereas in real time you can't see anything, but slowed down extremely, you see something, but I have always found them intriguing, because there are many ufo reports over the years where speeds are estimated to be in the hundreds of miles per hour or higher. Many airline pilots have estimated their ufo sightings in the thousands of miles per hour too.

If you don't know size and distance claims like that mean nothing. The vet looks at where the object seems to appear in the frame and uses a reference point on the ground at that position in the frame BUT the object is in the line of site between the camera and the reference point it's in the air not at the ground position and like the images I have shown above the object could be a few feet below the camera height and the wide angle lens makes it and the ground look further away look at the height the drone was at it seems higher when you look at the ground features the house etc.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

This appears to be the video, or A version of THE video, this one with various speeds and such... not sure about where the uncut original is, but I cannot be bothered to find it at the moment... Anyway, here ya go:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
A bug..

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
A Mr. Stanton Davis the Mufon person who handles North Carolina ufo cases looked at the video and was not able to come to any conclusion.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The 'UFO' appears to emerge from the trees next to the buildings in the distance...

The red circle tracks its path.
1. No object.
2. Object emerges from trees.
3. Having changed direction, objects tracks towards drone.

It could be a bird but it seems to be moving pretty fast. Again with no size and distances involved, it is hard to conclude the actual speed.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It looks like an aluminum chemtrail flake close to lense. Except it's going the wrong direction. Maybe it's just light traveling down some water vapor.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
A bug..

I wish I thought of that. What type of bug?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Looks like a bird to me. I could be wrong. But it at least doesn't NOT look like a bird.

edit on 21-11-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

This appears to be the video, or A version of THE video, this one with various speeds and such... not sure about where the uncut original is, but I cannot be bothered to find it at the moment... Anyway, here ya go:

Not a version, the uploader claims the sequence, so good work.

Only thing I can say is that the drone altitude is not so high, that makes the 'object' pretty small, and not so far off the drone.
The closing speed is fast, but relative to the closeness of the drone, not the terrain. That makes me think the closeness to the drone makes an approach distance calculation difficult if using terrain as a marker.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I couldnt tell where the blip originated from. A few posts above it says it comes out of the trees, but I still cant tell. It just seems to appear our of nowhere and speeds across the screen. As others have said, 13000 mph seems a bit out there for me. that said, I really dont think it is a bug or bird.
edit on pm1111201616America/Chicago21p05pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

All I see is a flash. Is that what is the UFO?

Well, yes. Unidentified.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It could be absolutely anything, anything except important. MSM only ever picks up on the joke modern UFO reports and once in a while a memberries article about a 1970 or such UFO event. This kind of low level could be anything from a small downward pointing lens like that is such bull#. But that's not your onus in question op. The sighting and video are bull#, you are merely reporting, so thank you!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join