It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Considers Potential Sec. of State Who Was Convicted of Mishandling Classified Info?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Thats a great point, my blood pressure is going back down now.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Trump hasn't even been inaugurated and the "ironies" are starting to pile up.

That pretty much says it all.

Not to mention the election was rigged by fake news.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Trump hasn't even been inaugurated and the "ironies" are starting to pile up.

That pretty much says it all.

Maybe that should be, "he's started ironing out the piles"

Come to think of it, I see an potential illuminati name in that list.
edit on 21-11-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: xuenchen

Aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

WHAT!?

You have to be kidding me! Good grief, it's one thing a career politician ballsing up data security, but a general who does it is being considered for government work right now? The man is a liability! If it were not so serious, I would still be laughing!

Look upon this everyone, look on and weep, because this is exactly the sort of BULL that makes countries like America less effective and efficient than they ought to be. Hypocrisy, double talk and spin.

This presidency is not shaping up too well, and it's not even off the blocks yet!

LOL what are you going on about?

Broadwell had the security clearance to view the documents, and she took them from the building. Petraeus took responsibility for it, and paid the price.

And it's just a consideration as nothing is set in stone yet.

I think you need to put the drink down and do a little more thinking.

edit on 21-11-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The failing NYT has about as much credibility as Sorcha Fail.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
No, this is fake news.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Tulsi Gabbard is the most interesting prospect imo. Would be a huge bone to bernouts. Would love to see the media attack her.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I just told someone yesterday I bet its going to be nickki Hailey makes perfect sense.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
To all the Trump supporters parroting their dear leader and attacking the NYT, do you guys know the NYT isn't the only one reporting on this?

OMG GOOGLE!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So much for being anti-establishment, he is bringing establishment bosses...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IronBoy
No, this is fake news.

No, it's not,

www.theguardian.com...

It's possible also that you might want to wonder about Peter King being on the Secretary of Homeland Security list, I know I would!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: IronBoy
No, this is fake news.

No, it's not,

www.theguardian.com...

It's possible also that you might want to wonder about Peter King being on the Secretary of Homeland Security list, I know I would!

From your source:

The favourite for the secretary of defence, according to diplomats who have been in touch with the Trump team in recent days, is Jeff Sessions, a rightwing, anti-immigration senator from Alabama who has been accused of making racist remarks.

This from same "diplomatic source" as Petraeus info. As you know diplomats are executive appointments.

Again, this is fake news.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

This information was thrown into the mix just to create propaganda, the person that will be taking the position is going to be Giuliani.

He will never be secretary of State because his pass record, but he can become an advisor in military matters.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yeah, that Xuenchen, she's an equal opportunity discloser! I feel (almost) sorry for her targets! Go Xuenchen!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Note at the bottom of the article. This is an opinion piece. The views expressed in this article are those of just the author.

Also at the top: Opinion
Trump Considers Potential Sec. of State Who Was Convicted of Mishandling Classified Info

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
So much for being anti-establishment, he is bringing establishment bosses...

Of course he is, he has no clue how to be president, he has no clue how to govern. Trump has no idea what he's doing. Running a country is not the same as running a business and he's quickly learning that. He's stuffing every position with political insiders because they know what they're doing.

Mike Pence is going to run the country, Donald Trump is just going to sign the paper.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

It's a she? Huh?

Equal opportunity discloses? Are you being sarcastic because he is clearly biased against anything that isn't a conservative. That's why I was surprised he posted this, while still assuming it's a plant.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Note at the bottom of the article. This is an opinion piece. The views expressed in this article are those of just the author.

Also at the top: Opinion
Trump Considers Potential Sec. of State Who Was Convicted of Mishandling Classified Info

Not correct, a BBC reporter had already mentioned Petraeus on a Washington report back to London last week, he let the idea off lightly in consideration that Petraeus is directly linked to Mr Evil, James Steele, and not so much classified information...not that the link to Steele was mentioned in the report, but you need to read between the lines since the BBC and The Guardian know much about Steele. It begs the question, why should Trump even consider Petraeus...ever?
Thing is, Trump was consistent about his mind being against the war in Iraq, however some doubt there, since audio says otherwise, or that Trump used badly chosen words to express himself. Whatever, Petraeus and Steele and others were purveyors of torture and more then.

edit on 21-11-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Too bad Genghis Khan is not still around.

Make a great Secstate.

I don't care who he picks, Not a damn thing I can do about it anyway.

The more heads explode the better I like it.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Too bad Genghis Khan is not still around.

Make a great Secstate.

I don't care who he picks, Not a damn thing I can do about it anyway.

The more heads explode the better I like it.

So, do you mean you just like killing...anybody, for any reason?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join