It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNH Professors Call For Expulsion Of Trump supporters For Pro Trump Stance

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Very expensive school and some professors are calling for the expulsion of students who counter protested an anti-Trump demonstration.

Professors at the University of New Hampshire are calling for the expulsion of two students who counter protested an anti-Trump rally while wearing Harambe and Richard Nixon costumes.
Two of the professors are part of the Women's Studies Department, which recently came under fire for promoting the protest against Trump on its official Facebook page.

Think you would get a fair minded grade in these "professor's" classes? The professor calls for an investigation that would lead to expulsion of students that don't believe the way she does.

The post led several current professors to call for the expulsion of the students, even writing sample letters to administrators in the comments.

“Time to call for an investigation leading to the expulsion of these students,” said Robin Hackett, an associate professor of English as well as a faculty member of the Women’s Studies Program, before listing the names of several administrators for professors to direct their complaints.
www.campusreform.org...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Let the law suits begin! I smell a BBQ cooking, and it smell delicious!

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Liberals must silence all dissenting opinions...

Especially when opinions counter to liberalism are derived from logic and reason…
To the progressive, the only way to combat truth is with retribution...

Conservative ideas counter to liberals amoral leftist worldview must be squashed lest their indoctrinated students become infected with the ideals born of American exceptionalism...

This is a war of ideas in the draft dodging hippie professors are finally losing a few battles…
And they are flailing at these setbacks for they haven't known defeat in a generation...

The silent majority is once again asserting itself against the liberal elite and it terrifies them as it threatens their depraved march towards their amoral communist utopia...

-Christosterone

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Why that is so tolerant and excepting of her.

"Think like us or pay" needs to go away. This mentality is disease-like.

I just don't understand what they did wrong...? Is it because they protested against what the professor believes in or because they are Trump supporters? A professor trying to ban opinions... Imagine that....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

The best way to starve the beast is to not send your kids to 4 year schools.
edit on 21-11-2016 by GraffikPleasure because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Professors nut's roasting on a open fire
the dean's crackling toes

though it's been said many times and many ways
no political discrimination,no political discrimination
from you

edit on 21-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If anyone wants to contact the professor privately. Here you go:

[email protected]

Have fun!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Anyone remember the "send peanuts" campaign when the episodic television series Jericho was cancelled? The season ended on one word spoken by the lead actor, "Nuts." It wasn't until after the season ended that the series cancellation was announced followed by the campaign.

I've been thinking about how great it would be if a "send pacifiers" campaign was begun allowing people to chip in $10-$15 to have pacifiers sent to these campuses for the faculty and student cry rooms.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Professors from the "Women's Studies Department" ... well, that explains everything then.

How absolutely absurd. There should be an investigation into their teaching methods, not the students, to make sure they aren't teaching bias and opinions in place of facts and threatening students who disagree with a failing grade.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

How Orwellian of them.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JustAnObservation

This is what happens when people keep their opinion to themselves because they don't want to be called names.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Very expensive school. And isn't this a State University? Tax payer funded isn't it?

The situation with these State schools is out of control; censoring free speech. Its utterly ridiculous and according to what I've been reading, the Alumni support is quietly, but quickly flagging as they withdraw monetary support. That decline in support seems to parallel the deterioration in the College football programs.

I say........so be it. I don't support these schools and if I were an employer, I wouldn't hire one of their graduates.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

A typical authoritarian leftist remark.

This is just another perfect example of the type of free speech policy we would have gotten from a Hillary administration.

Just another reason why I'm glad Trump won.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
"English lecturer Molly Campbell decried the use of the American flag during the counter protest, whining that 'there was a huge truck waving American and trump flags driving back and forth blaring it's horn. Nixon was throwing pacifiers at the crowd.'"

"Nixon was throwing pacifiers at the crowd."

"pacifiers at the crowd."

hahahahaha

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
haha

enjoy your lawsuits!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

wonder how many openly conservative students this a**hole has failed only for their political affiliations?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What's next? A book burning ceremony? Then what? Rounding up all dissenters? Arresting trump supporters with no legal basis and putting them on a witch trial?

It sure is starting to look like 1920-1940's Germany all over again.

Edit:

You may think this is a bit extreme but the extremism is already starting.
edit on 21-11-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I think it was George Carlin who said 'political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners'. He may have a point.

edit on 21-11-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
What's next? A book burning ceremony? Then what? Rounding up all dissenters? Arresting trump supporters with no legal basis and putting them on a witch trial?

It sure is starting to look like 1920-1940's Germany all over again.

Edit:

You may think this is a bit extreme but the extremism is already starting.

All of this is taking place after they lost.

Imagine the "final solutions" if they had won!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Here's an idea...

How about Liberals behave like liberals, and actually accept that any young person engaging in politics in a hands on manner, is better than any young person refusing to engage at all?

This is ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join