It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Constitution Has become meaningless .welcome to the newest world no rights

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlbanArthur

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: AlbanArthur

As a single parent of two who gets less than 10% of what the court ordered the non-custodial parent to pay in support, I don't give a damn if they go to jail or not.

When you voluntarily under-employ yourself and then pay juuuuust enough to keep yourself out of jail but not enough to actually help provide for your children, it's all to easy to see just how easily the system can be milked from the other direction.

Don't wanna go to jail for not paying child support? Don't be a deadbeat and don't have kids you can't afford. Those two categories would cover far more non-custodial parents than the "down on their luck, just can't catch a break" category does.

Yet, you'll tell people they can't have abortions.....

Can you quote me on that?

Nope.

Did you vote for Trump or not?

I'm not a single issue voter, and abortion wouldn't be my single issue even if I was.

And nope.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

When you voluntarily under-employ yourself and then pay juuuuust enough to keep yourself out of jail but not enough to actually help provide for your children, it's all to easy to see just how easily the system can be milked from the other direction.

Ahhhhh, you know that one. And cash under the table.

Or they can become a drug addict, alcoholic, so incapable of taking care of themselves, can't expect them to provide for their own kids.

My daughter got a total of $35 dollars.

Not only should they be tracked down, drivers license revoked, arrested, jailed.

There should be mandatory paternal DNA testing, so they can't just deny and walk away.

It takes 2 to create a child.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
aaa wasting my time so go ahead jail them good solution taht will get money for the kids more walfare and teh added bonis of more taxes as we now need more jails to hold them But hey you got a great job .
No point in helping these men get better jobs when the government can tax you (they dont get tax from poor people working for 10 a hour you know.
Yep its working almost as good as the war on drugs 5 million twice taht of other countrys
You like stats my county poplation is 170 k 45 THOUSAND warrents outstanding
15 thousand people arrested a year why our crime rate is eather higher then Sin city Lasvages
now check your area oo yea its not just me lol .
lets see we have a state prision a county jail with 1000 capasity and a few more heck in my county there is 3 or 4 k total in jails right now .and guess what its a tourist town Of corse tahts why they do it after all thouse people justw ant OUT and will pay anything to get it .
Nice padding as they just build a new police station for 4 million and didnt need to borrow a cent.
yea its working just they way they want and believe me they love you for it.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
It takes 2 to create a child.

I agree.

But what if a guy wants an abortion and the girl doesn't? Why should he be held responsible for the next 18 years?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
you know they get 220$ a day in funding for every person in the county jail .
And if they let every one out who hasnt comited a violant crime (peddy theft weed and such
the place would have maybe 200 people but wate they would louse there 16 million a year in funding from taxes .
yea its working No good job no taxes Build jails jail them now you can get financing .
men working ? who needs men working at ten $ a hour we get zip in jail we get 220 a head .

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AlbanArthur

Should have kept his (Anthony) wiener in check.

See what I did there?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: AlbanArthur

Should have kept his (Anthony) wiener in check.

See what I did there?

Isn't that the same thing men tell women when they want to make abortion illegal?

If you believe the woman has a choice on the matter over the man when it comes to abortion, she should be held at a higher standard than the man IMO.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

There's all kinds of programs to help job seekers find employment, and find better employment.

I'm sorry you don't see any reason to be responsible and you feel like the government should be your big sister and handle everything for you, but at some point in your life you need to accept some personal responsiblity and man the # up.

Is the system perfect? No, it's not.

But I'd really rather not have to pay taxes to help deadbeats find jobs they don't want in the first place, while also not getting the child support my kids are supposed to be getting at the same time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join