It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The city of Olinda Recife experiences something "Godly"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Greetings ATSers,

I seen a very strange post on Facebook earlier today, from a women who lives in Olinda Recife which is an historic city in the Brazilian state of Pernambuco.

The Facebook caption was as follows:

Aconteceu em Olinda Recife ontem , a cidade ficou em desespero... Teve pessoas que correu pros pés do senhor , os sinais estão bem próximos Ele vem anuncie sua volta !

Translated to:

It happened in Olinda Recife yesterday, the town was in despair... People ran to the feet of the Lord, the signs are very close He comes to announce his return!

Here is the link to the facebook posts.

Link to facebook post

Now, one video clearly shows a meteorite type object flying through the sky, while the other is a light show of sorts.. not sure how linked the two videos are, but they are intended to be from the same place/time. after a little search i found the following video. which is the same light show but from another angle:

Many of the comments after translation mention the "NASA Blue Beam Project"

Which i previously had not heard of until today, which in itself seems deserve-ant of a thread.

In 1994, he published Project Blue Beam (NASA), in which he detailed his claim that NASA, with the help of the United Nations, was attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically simulated Second Coming of Christ.

So as i haven't seen this mentioned yet, i thought id bring it to your attention for analysis!

Tah,
Alex

edit on 21-11-2016 by AMNicks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
That is some high strangeness indeed.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Sorry but this god struck in Fort Worth Texas a few years ago too. youtu.be...
It's power!!! Man made powaaa!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If there are indeed "signs and wonders" there will also be many rational explanations that could be used to write them off (Bluebeam)..

I wondered how people would be able to deny miracles if they were right in front of them.. and now technology exists that could enable that. I find that to be fascinating actually.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

That's crazy?! very similar too; colors, vibrancy etc.

What caused that? Explosions?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
double post *delete*
edit on 21-11-2016 by AMNicks because: double post

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yeah, YouTube has that same video posted from 2014. . .

Darn.

The video in the op was published in August.
edit on 21-11-2016 by denybedoomed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AMNicks

So, I guess the TX video proves what it really is, but my first thought on the video from the guy on his bike was "Wow, that looks like a badass concert!"
Blown up transformers is way less exciting and upsetting as it lead to people losing power. The opposite from being at a concert or a festival and being totally psyched! Lol
edit on 21 11 2016 by qiwi676 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21 11 2016 by qiwi676 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Isn't it amazing that a simple event like a transformer can explode and so many people automatically rush to conclusions like "the world's ending Jesus is coming!" and or "The govt is faking an alien invasion!".

Yet it was just light brightening some clouds. It was that simple of an event.
No ufos, no chariots of the gods, nothing.

I'm not sure if it's lack of education or lack of critical thinking, or both.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It was a big lightning storm that came through knocking the power out. It still freaked a lot of people out from what I remember. It really looks like incredible special effects of an alien invasion wiping out a city. War of the worlds!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

You would think the lights would originate from the heavens and not from the ground for it to be something godly. I am thinking there was some sort of a power surge at a power plant.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Didn´t know that jeezuz was a bad electricity worker...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I doubt it's either education or critical thinking. To me it seems like people right now are just fed up with life to some extent and are desperately hoping for something, anything, to come and save them and bring about a major change in this world. Whether that is the second coming of Jesus, the end times, or aliens arriving to save the day depends on the person I guess
edit on pm1111201616America/Chicago21p01pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Don't forget Portugal in 2011 too..

prophecy being fulfilled to the letter

So the video description says...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The video with the guy filming in the car you see a Pareidlia face in the cloud at 1.37.

top topics

join