It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTuber Search4TruthReality Interview of William Tompkins and Robert Wood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I couldn't agree more with this YouTuber in his introductory statement about his channel, where he states his intention to provide the opportunity for us all to evaluate the credibility of testimony to amazing things for ourselves, by observing witness testimony:

William Tompkins is a secret space program whistleblower and author of the book Selected by Extraterrestrials: My life in the top secret world of UFOs, think-tanks and Nordic secretaries. Robert Wood is the editor of the book.

Here is the three part interview:

Published on Nov 14, 2016

In this multi-part interview series, we meet with William Tompkins and Dr. Robert Wood – the author and editor of Bill’s autobiography, Selected by Extraterrestrials, My Life in the Top Secret World of UFOs, Think-tanks, and Nordic Secretaries.

In part one; we explore Dr. Bob’s work at Douglas Aircraft as an engineer and his scientific research into UFOs and how they could work; his work with in retirement with MUFON; and his authentication of Top Secret UFO, MJ12, and other documents related to of a variety of topics, including the Battle of Los Angeles, c.1942.

Later, Dr. Wood and Bill Tompkins discuss TRW research projects, the prospect of meeting ET and UFO sightings.

www.youtube.com...

~~~~~

Click on the URL of the video for related links:

Published on Nov 16, 2016

William Tompkins discloses his first-hand witness testimony of what he saw during the reconnaissance missions to the moon and during NASA's and Neil Armstrong's first manned mission to the moon - Apollo 11. If you were alive back then and watched it all unfold on TV, as I had, according to Bill, we weren't shown everything. Later, Dr. Robert Wood prompts Bill to discuss his first job with US NAVY Intelligence - what was it like working with Admiral Rico Botta during WWII; and, we get to hear from Bill how he had finally received confirmation that his secretaries were indeed Nordic Extraterrestrials.

www.youtube.com...

~~~~~

Again, click on the URL of the video for related links:

Published on Nov 20, 2016

In this third and final part of this interview series with William Tompkins and Dr. Robert Wood, we discuss life extension studies; research at TRW and the telepathic extraterrestrial help they were receiving from the Blues – not to be confused with Corey Goode’s Blue Avians; Bill's life and work at Naval Air Station North Island during WWII and what it was like working with Admiral Rico Botta, interfacing with the Naval Operatives, receiving technological data from them, and disseminating packages to the defense industry, colleges, and naval research facilities.

www.youtube.com...

I understand William Tompkins will be telling more of his story in three more books.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

I usually qualify my comments I put on this site by telling that I'm an abductee, a disclosure of sorts.... Therefore, if I'm critical of material on ATS, it is not because I'm a skeptic or non-believer, merely a person wanting to find more about the truth.

I won't dissect the first video of Robert Wood and Williams Tompkins except to say that I accept the work history of Woods--even if he has been with MUFON of which I've been critical, and reject most of the work history and story that Tompkins spins. The only slack that I can allow him is that he is elderly, as myself, and his memory is poor (and I can identify with that too). He goes venturing off into side stories because any story that he gets involved in telling has holes in it. So realizing that, he diverts, changing the whole direction time and time again.

So the producer of the videos does exactly what he tells us is his intention in his little promo piece, he presents the raw material and we can look, absorb and judge for ourselves.

edit on 21-11-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Jay Weidner has a contrasting view about Tompkins. He is very familiar with him, because he has also interviewed him. Beginning at 17:44:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

I watched the videos with Robert Wood and William Tompkins - part 1 & 2
Very interesting.
Thank you so much for posting this thread and the YT links

HF

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Apparently, this YouTuber is somebody by the name of Walter Nowosad. Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot blogged on her website about the interview, then contacted Walter for assistance in getting her own interview of Tompkins, which she conducted and posted.

Incredibly, a second Project Camelot scheduled interview of Tompkins was cancelled at the last minute, however, in a very bizarre manner:

Published on Jan 18, 2017

I talk about this sudden cancellation of his appearance on my show (originally scheduled for tonight January 18th) and what is really behind it as well as his refusal to talk to me! Who has silenced him and why? Tune in tonight at 7pm PT for a live Q&A with Kerry....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I see that a Q & A session with Tompkins has recently been posted:

Published on Jan 12, 2017

I met with William Tompkins to ask some follow-up questions - some of them from the viewers of this channel:

1. Are you currently in contact with the Nordics?
2. Do you have any doubt about the existence of reptilians?
3. How do you know that there are different types of reptilians?
4. Are the reptilians suppressing humanity?
5. How do you know suppression is happening?
6. What are the inputs at TRW that allowed them to conclude humanity is being suppressed by reptilians?
7. Are you privy to any of the mechanisms of suppression that's being executed by the reptilians?
8. What can you tell us about life extension?
9. Have you ever head of the Electromation Company of Santa Monica, CA – the company that did some construction work for Otis T. Carr on the OTC-X1 Circular Foil Craft?
10. What do you make of private individuals of the 1960's building craft with little to no budget?
11. Do you think Maria Orsics was successful in constructing her craft and getting off the planet?
12. Maria Orsic's craft were brought to Area 51. Is that what you're saying?
13. Do you want talk about the operatives' connection with Maria?
14. How did they find out how Maria's group came into funding; was it information brought back from the operatives telling how the funding just kind of magically appeared?
15. Had you ever heard of a teleportation craft?
16. Where in Utah is the underground US Air Force facility you designed?
17. Have you ever met Stanley Kubrick?
18. What do you know about Apollo 19 and 20?
19. What kind of trouble did your attorney keep you out of?
20. What was going through your mind when the secretaries didn't show up at El Segundo?
21. In addition to his patent work with you, was he also tasked with locating the Nordic secretaries when they didn't show up in El Segundo?
22. Were all your secretaries Nordic?
23. What do you make of the secretaries being selected for you by management?
24. Do you think that management knew the secretaries they'd selected were extraterrestrials?
25. Who did the Nordics have a contract with?
26. If the Nordics are one party of the contract, who is the other party - the NAVY - Douglas Aircraft - or...?
27. How do you know about Solar Warden; and, when did you first learn about it?
28. Can you tell us when you first heard the phrase 'Solar Warden'?
29. Do you have anything you'd like to add about Solar Warden?
30. Have you ever met Valiant Thor?
31. What's on your mind right now - is there anything else you'd like people to know?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
another liar with no life

top topics

join