It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monkey attack sets off tribal clashes in Libya, killing at least 20

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Yes, that's right, a monkey attack...and we think we have problems in Western society.

Activists and medics say tribal clashes that erupted in southern Libya after three young men turned a pet monkey loose on a high school girl have killed at least 20 people. The girl's family sought revenge after the monkey scratched and bit her last week, and killed all three men along with the animal.

Having a monkey in the mix is a good hook for the story I suppose, but this really isn't about a monkey, and it isn't exactly about the young girl who was the victim of this primate assault.

Libya slid into chaos after the 2011 ouster and killing of longtime dictator Moammar Gadhafi. Much of the country is effectively ruled by a patchwork of local or tribal militias.

I can't get the ugly image out of my mind, of the video of a cackling Hillary Clinton saying "We came, we saw, he died. Ha, ha, ha". It wasn't just Gadhafi who died because of your ill-conceived foreign policy moves, and clumsy interferences Ms. Clinton. Four Americans in Benghazi died (along with untold numbers of extremists) as a direct result...an entire nation has gone into convulsions that rack it to this very day.

Abdel-Rahman Areish, the head of Sabha hospital, said 20 people have been killed and 50 wounded.

Count yourselves lucky, America and the world, that Hillary didn't make it all the way to the White House.

Welcome to Hillary's Libya

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
There is a long and tough history in this world. I never saw a good reason for the invade Libya with the Al ciada bit. Looking at Gaddafis record, he killed a few hundred here, 20 over there, 30 here and so on. He did manage 3 years without killing anyone later on, much better than the US in some terms on human rights.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

join