It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Divider-in-Chief Has No Plans to Give it a Rest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Obama Not Following Path of George W. Bush Reserves Right to Criticize Trump if ‘Necessary or Helpful’

No big surprise here. Some things are difficult to get rid of like a POTUS who wants to be Secretary General of the U.N. so he can get the New World Order rolling.
Trump's win for Nationalism and keep the U.S. a Constitutional Republic put a big damper on the Globalist agenda.

I guess he thinks America still needs his opinion. No, I believe he hasn't achieved the goal of turning our country into a non-country, a piece of the Global Society they have envisioned in U.N. Agenda 2030.

Well, Obama, go ahead and jump in the mix with the protesters do you best to incite more riots, burn America down if you think can. Join the MSM choir of liars and they will be your cheerleaders in bashing every move the Trump Administration makes.

You might want to be careful President Trump may rescind your use of Executive Privilege to shield yourself from the Clinton email scandal. Jail to the ex-Chief might be in the cards for you.

“As an American citizen who cares deeply about our country, if there are issues that have less to do with the specifics of some legislative proposal but go to core questions about our values and our ideals, and if I think that it is necessary or helpful for me to defend those ideals, I’ll examine it when it comes.”

You stocked the Judicial System with corrupt judges, your policies hurt the ones you promised to help (women and blacks). You set the Black/White race relations back 50 years. You doubled the national debt. Something no other president did. You gave us Obamacare that failed miserably and you sold it to the people as a money maker. Your did your best to shred the Bill of Rights. The list goes on and on.

Our Nation's Constitution is the longest surviving in the history of the world. It seems pretty clear to me that you studied Constitutional Law to figure out how to dismantle it. You sure haven't supported it.

You want the U.S.A.? Molon Labe, dude. I am ready for the storm.

edit on 11/21/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I will be so glad when the divider and chief is but a brief mention in some history book ! He had his chance and IMO blew it... so step aside quietly .... Maybe Trump will let you play golf on some of his courses if you are nice..

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

“As an American citizen who cares deeply about our country, if there are issues that have less to do with the specifics of some legislative proposal but go to core questions about our values and our ideals, and if I think that it is necessary or helpful for me to defend those ideals, I’ll examine it when it comes.”

With Obama , you have to read between the lines :

As an American(radicalized Muslim) citizen who cares deeply about(destroying) our country, if there are issues that have less to do with the specifics of some legislative proposal but go to core questions about(demeaning and degrading) (y)our values and our ideals, and if I think that it is necessary (to degrade)or helpful for me to defend (attack)those ideals, I’ll do it every time

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Thus definitely demonstrating the difference between a community organizer and a true statesman.

I'm hardly surprised.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Oh? Blah blah blah?

The divider-in-chief? Is there some medication that you forgot to take? Donald Trump is currently the most divisive human being on the planet.

Well, Obama, go ahead and jump in the mix with the protesters do you best to incite more riots, burn America down if you think can. Join the MSM choir of liars and they will be your cheerleaders in bashing every move the Trump Administration makes.

Obama hasn't incited any riots. He's not trying to burn down America. You're posting from Breitbart, Trump's own Pravda, the de facto state news of Trumpland. Obviously you have no intention of giving a f what Donald Trump does because for you, it's all about emotion and repeating far-right nonsensical talking points.

You set the Black/White race relations back 50 years.

By having a black father? The "set back" of race releations narrative seems to come almost exclusively from right-wingers, 99% of them white.

Your did your best to shred the Bill of Rights

Have you met Donald Trump?

- He's anti-freedom of the press... bigly
- He's anti-freedom of religion (of course, if you're a wingnut, you just declare other people's religions non-religions)
- He's anti-Fourth Amendment. Calls Stop-and-Frisk a success, wants to see it expanded. Wants to increase domestic surveillance.
- He's anti-Fifth Amendment. Has colluded with corrupt politicians (likely through bribery) to abuse eminent domain. Is looking to appoint an AG who is a big supporter of civil forfeiture.
- He's anti-Eight Amendment. Supports torture. Has said that families of terrorists should be assassinated.

That's just off the top of my head from the Bill of Rights. He also takes issue with the 14th (birth right citizenship) and let's get real here, his "no-buy list" isn't really any different from expanded background checks (which would be checking names against lists in databases) that Clinton was talking about.

Donald Trump is far more of a danger to our Constitutionally guaranteed rights than Obama was.

Ready for "the storm?" Are you at the front of the storm?

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Donald Trump is far more of a danger to our Constitutionally guaranteed rights than Obama was.

Last I checked, Trump isn't in the Oval office yet. So I think you might understand my disregard of your bloviations about what he *might* do until he's actually done something.

On the other hand, Obama has done plenty to damage the Constitution. Here's a fairly good list to get you started:

A List of Obama’s Constitutional Violations

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Unbelievable!

Actually, Not! I knew Alt Right would do this as soon as that interview came out. Obama was asked if he would (please) criticize Trump, and he said no, that he was set on holding with the tradition "not to criticize", as GW before him, and as with all Commanders in Chief before him, unless some sort of issue arose where it would be necessary or helpful, as will all other presidents before him.

Of course in backwards world, the new normalized Breitbart News that twists everything to the boundaries of sanity, would portray his caution to withhold the desired criticism as an intention to meddle!

You set the Black/White race relations back 50 years.

Of course America was NOT ready for a black man in the White House! His very presence triggered racists and bigots to long for the good ole 1950s, when boys like him still knew their place and protesters were taken out in stretchers and jailed! They immediately launched their racist birther campaign to discredit out first American President of color as illegitimate and vowed to obstruct everything he did for the next 8 years!

It seems pretty clear to me that you studied Constitutional Law to figure out how to dismantle it. You sure haven't supported it.

I'm assuming that you're still smarting over a health care mandate, one that covers birth control at that! You're right, America is not ready to join the rest of the western civilized world, embracing the concept that all our citizens deserve basic health care. Corporate profits come first in America! America first! Corporations are people!

edit on 21-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady

You stocked the Judicial System with corrupt judges, your policies hurt the ones you promised to help (women and blacks). You set the Black/White race relations back 50 years. You doubled the national debt. Something no other president did. You gave us Obamacare that failed miserably and you sold it to the people as a money maker. Your did your best to shred the Bill of Rights. The list goes on and on.

Our Nation's Constitution is the longest surviving in the history of the world. It seems pretty clear to me that you studied Constitutional Law to figure out how to dismantle it. You sure haven't supported it.

What!? No I didn't that's ridiculous!

Bet that was cathartic though.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I have always found it amazing that conservatives somehow managed to blame Obama for their racism..lol.

Imagine if Clinton got it, then they would be blaming her for their sexism. The OP somehow managed to conveniently forget that Trump is the most divisive President in history and without even being in office yet.

Well the right got their wish, Trump is your president. When he screws you guys as well as minorities, gays and women, you will have no one to blame but yourselves.

If the world survives this presidency, you will be looking at landslide victories in the house and the presidency...all left.

After four years of an idiot, you too may run out to vote left.

Trump has started his first wars...a Broadway Musical and weekend comedy show...watch out ISIS. LMAO

Also Trump supporters have no right to call for an apology from the musical Hamilton, especially when their new president has made fun of a disabled man and calls women down left and right. You have no moral high ground to stand on.
edit on 21-11-2016 by bigdaddycruel6699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Evidently , neither does "Chuckie" Schumer . I put Chuckie in parenthesis due to his looks and personality mirror the horror doll
"If Trump will nominate "mainstream" (meaning Progressive Liberals like him) the Democrats will bless.Otherwise , they will filibuster" . Just empty threats , as now the DNC officials realize that to become relevant again , they have to "reel" in the nutcases.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
And to think we could have had hillary instead of him.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
As an American(radicalized Muslim)

I see some very gullible people still believe the much debunked birther lies!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
It has gotten to the point that when I am having my morning coffee... Like right now, I just watch what crap the MSM spews every single morning regarding Trump.

I have never seen such a circus in panic mode that is our current MSM. You pegged it right. Liars the lot of them.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Gothmog
As an American(radicalized Muslim)

I see some very gullible people still believe the much debunked birther lies!

What the ______ I believe that the entire birther was about a birth certificate and country of origin
Where the Hades have ya been ? Under a rock , Patrick ?

over
next
(and over means done . not your turn)

edit on 11/21/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/21/16 by Gothmog because: not that mean....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
He wants to open a path for his wife so she can be president one day.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
He wants to open a path for his wife so she can be president one day.

Dont see that happening for at least 50 years.....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Oh well, let him talk. His most important accomplishment these last eight years has been that his rabble-rousing and s*** stirring have destroyed the Democrat majorities across the country. If he wants to keep it up, sure, go for it. All he will do is drive even more people away from his own party.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Oh great! More hyperbole from the Trump Crisis Cult. Will it ever end?

edit on 11/21/2016 by Kukri because: Punctuation

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
We'll see if Trump steers a different course. So far, the direction this ship is heading hasn't changed fundamentally in the 50 odd years I been observing it. I only go back to Vietnam.

Remember, whomever is at the helm steers the destination set by the King. Unless we're talking Mutiny on the Bounty, in which case Trump better find a quiet island and burn the ship in the harbor.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

A thought provoking post. Sadly I agree that if Trump is legit, he won't be around for long.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join