It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art in its purest form

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I love art in its purest form, its everywhere in nature. The Sun and planets paints a vivid image in everything we do in life.
I enjoy art in its purest form, but when i see art made with a subjective eye mimicking something else someone took the time to learn, i know that person is no more than a simple primate doing what he is best at;" Nothing at all "..

Why do we paint stars as we paint them? Why do we paint the moon in its crescent shape? Why do we paint the Sun its everlasting rays? How does the wind blow or the water flow? Its very simple once you grasp the true nature of it, but it takes time, something most are not willing to give or take.

When you cant be one with nature, it means you are one of Gods creations and abide by his rules of a fairy tale you can only imagine.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The truest art has no form. Its just a connection to that "other" place. Some people can channel it.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Ancient higher-learning institutions, great topic

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
I love art in its purest form...

'Art' is whatever you think it is!
'Pure art' is whatever you think it is... *__-

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

One thing I learned during my path is that if a word means something to you always look into what the etymology of the origin is so it doesn't confuse the conclusion of a wrongly made statement at the end of the day. Even your avatar is made by the hand of a creator, either you understand the universal message or you succeed with making your own universe to make it easier for a lifetime of lies.

Every word means something, every word came from somewhere and it wasn't you nor I who created them.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
When one reflects all what has been seen but everything, and when everything is seen as all in which where does one reside? Is it an inner secret to which none confide?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I've an unprovable idea that many ancient lanmarks were chosen as 'sacred' because they appealed to our innate sense of 'Art.'

It was an image of Uluru that inspired the notion.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

No, your idea is a functioning map for merchants, it was also destroyed with a culture in the 15th century, but the stories live on, but my post was about something else..

With Uluru, a Mountain in the middle of no where, if i lived thousands of years ago, i would most likely pray to it..

But i would love to hear your story

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I think the artistic sensibility is hard-wired into a portion of the population and goes back to times before we had language, or the tools, to express it.

In that context, the purest form of art might have been appreciated by distant ancestors. Imagine the urge to commit a landscape to canvas by an individual before pigments had been discovered?

An itch that couldn't be scratched for thousands of years.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Even the aboriginals understood "pure art" in its true form, and lived according to the ways of nature provided it.. Was it taught to them? Where they the first who understood it? I dont know, i just know that they know..
But I know that most art today offers nothing more than a narcissistic subjective point of view on their reality..

I believe that the gifts of pattern recognition and problem solving made something out of natures context..

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Definitely.

Art was the urge to transmit one's subconscious impression of life to others. Not everyone has the inclination so even those from Chauvet would have been a gifted minority with the creative itch. Aboriginal art being the same thing.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Art was the urge to transmit one's subconscious impression of life to others
Aboriginal art being the same thing.

Observation, just observation..

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

What is anything if not 'observation?'

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Touché !

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I would tend to think that any human endeavor executed closest to perfection is considered an "art", and so can take any form. Based on that idea then perfection would be the purest aspect of art in any form.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

One thing I learned during my path is that if a word means something to you always look into what the etymology of the origin is so it doesn't confuse the conclusion of a wrongly made statement at the end of the day. Even your avatar is made by the hand of a creator, either you understand the universal message or you succeed with making your own universe to make it easier for a lifetime of lies.

Every word means something, every word came from somewhere and it wasn't you nor I who created them.

"A word is not a crystal, transparent and unchanged; it is the skin of a living thought and may vary greatly in color and content according to the circumstances and time in which it is used." -Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Words describe the reality that we know/experience.
The known 'reality' 2,000 years ago does not define the same word used today with the new understanding/definition.
And yes, 'people like me' do redefine many words/concepts; people who require dictionaries of antiquated thoughts to inform them of 'reality' and 'meaning... rarely do.

Besides, all those words that you used say absolutely nothing to refute the truth that I shared. All they say is that for some reason, you disagree, but nothing more.
Thanks for playing, though. *__-

edit on 22-11-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Do you notice a resemblance when looking in the mirror?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

i think i wuv you

hugz and kisses
from Alice

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
When water settles under the moon all else rises.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

The average human adult male is approximately 70% water.

Tides are the rise and fall of sea levels caused by the combined effects of the gravitational forces exerted by the Moon and the Sun and the rotation of the Earth.

Voila!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join