It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Four charged with vicious beating of Trump supporter Yanked out of Car

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: xuenchen
As suspected, a bunch of fumble-flop Democrat supporters.

Let's watch and see what Cook County does with these loyalists.

No, a bunch of stupid kids, as I see from the pictures.

Julian Christian, 26, of the 2500 block of South 14th Avenue in Broadview; Dejuan Collins, 20, of the 9500 block of South Avalon; Rajane Lewis, 21, of the 7800 block of South Euclid; and a 17-year-old girl were each charged with a felony count of vehicular hijacking in connection with the incident, police said Friday.

The four were taken into custody Thursday, police said.

chicago.suntimes.com...

Yeah, just a bunch of stupid kids.
have you noticed that anytime a black people engage in violence against white people, the media and they are drones always refer to the assailant as teens or kids?

Because, IMO, it fits so neatly into their constant chant of "think of the children". They are simply doing what liberals always do, redefine a word to fit their narrative and goals. Redefine "child, teen, kid" to include those in their 20's, redefine the definition of a felony to widen the scope of 2nd amendment restrictions, redefine "racist" to include actions related to nationality, wash, rinse, repeat.

It is a recipe that has been used over and over these past 30 years from my observations. They are just more openly blatant about it now.

edit on 11/21/2016 by Krakatoa because: spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Yea it is always for the children. Or the name of a bill or piece of legislation is like the patriot act, vote against it?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
yep, definitely a hate crime but since they are black they won`t be charged with a hate crime.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

We will see what the justice system does. I would find it hard to believe that the gang wouldn't be charged with a hate crime.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Sad and I'm sure if that man had a gun and shot one if them there would be protests. We are watching the destruction of amarica as we speak. As to the hate crime no they won't get prosecutes as a hate crime

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What these animals can't understand is that every time they go ape like this society's objective standard of imminent grevious or deadly bodily harm increases alongside the lawful use of deadly self defense.

The 1984 Bernard Goetz subway incident is discussed in every law sxhool in America first year.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Hopefully hate crime charges are incoming.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

ahhh, im so concern for my safety. Lol. You better learn to adore Trump in silence, or this is going to be common.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IronBoy

Very true, when people see this, it sticks in there mind because it is our society at it's worst.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
They've been making fake videos.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Who had been?

They've been making fake videos.
a reply to: SusanGibbons

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: JimiBlack
I'm a Black American, while I'm not a Trump "supporter", as I'm an independent. Having said that, I hope they fry these bastards. Individuals like these animals have no place in society.

You had me at "I'm a Black American".

Thank you. And I too being American, embrace you as my fellow countryman.

I wish we all would remember we are Americans first and everything else is secondary.

Too much to ask for?

Thanks brother. I embrace you as well.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21553452]seasonal[/post
Don't these people realize they are a burden on society. Merely animals in a human suits. A disgrace and waist of the gift they have been given. Unfortunately the world is full of them. To do what they did to a fellow human being, because of his difference of belief and support of Trump is lunacy. They are no better than the animals who bashed Rodney King. None of these beasts are fit to live among the human species. The dead have truly risen and walk among us.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Soylent green

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm glad these people have been identified and caught. I'd like them to be made an example of with some serious jail time.
It might highlight to others that beating people up because they voted differently to you is completely unacceptable.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think that was 1/2 of the reason he was beat.

He was involved in a traffic accident and either a bystander or the driver (the guy who got beat didn't say ) said there is one of those white boy Trump voters. An the beating started, watch the video from the thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I think that was 1/2 of the reason he was beat.

He was involved in a traffic accident and either a bystander or the driver (the guy who got beat didn't say ) said there is one of those white boy Trump voters. An the beating started, watch the video from the thread.

There are probably a lot of issues at play in the minds of people who would do something like this.
Prison will hopefully straighten them out.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Earlier in the thread, there was a debate about meeting the definition of a hate crime, and some posts referred o the thugs as "kids".

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Earlier in the thread, there was a debate about meeting the definition of a hate crime, and some posts referred o the thugs as "kids".

Well they are kids really and utterly dumb, but it's no excuse.
They still have an opportunity to live a decent life if they get properly punished, learn from it and start again.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

one was 26 the others were 20 and 17 hardly kids.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join