It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Four charged with vicious beating of Trump supporter Yanked out of Car

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
look at all the love 'trumping hate'
smfh

give them a taste of their own medicine

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Defined in the 1999 National Crime Victim Survey, "A hate crime is a criminal offense. In the United States, federal prosecution is possible for hate crimes committed on the basis of a person's race, religion, or nation origin when engaging in a federally protected activity."

Voting is a federally protected activity.

To say nothing of the things these attackers said in the video.

This was *clearly* a hate crime. I don't give a rat's ass what people may say.

As far as what they are charged with - that's up to the local DA. But if he/she wants to get re-elected, he/she better do the right thing for his constituents.

People are fed up, and woe unto him that does not recognize this fact.

edit on 11/21/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Oh they are not kids at all, but on top of that, I don't believe they are registered Democrats and not only likely did not vote, but never voted in their life. These are typical urban bandits seeking opportunity to crime someone they believe to be vulnerable. This is what bandits always do, and why we mostly always catch them now thanks to the global eye.

Stupid bandits. These are basically the types of people who used to leave a car on blocks with no tires. A couple of them may have snatched a purse or two. Really opportunistic parasitic petty ass crooks. I wonder if these guys could do a manual space grid search. We should allocate all prisoners doing time for habitual petty ass # to sit in front of monitors and search space and listen for signals in that SETI search thing. Is it still around I wonder???

Utilizing a hundred thousand of them could lead to some interesting discoveries. Sometimes I imagine a world where an inmate # is the discovery of ET.
edit on 11-21-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

All indication's point to a hate crime,the whole scenario,perfect example of snowflakes determing the law,black people commit hate crimes despite liberal media BS,they should do 12 to 16 years,at least a detterent

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: seasonal

Right stupid kids.
Kids that are lucky they didn't kill that poor guy that they yanked out of that car. I'm sure being kids, they were just joshing around. They were on their way to do some charity work at the local community center and thought, gee wiz look at this middle aged white man who the media told me voted Trump because he is a racist, blah, blah blah.

This is why the press shouldn't editorialize the news, some actually may believe them.

No, a bunch of stupid kids, as I see from the pictures.

They are lucky or they would be facing manslaughter.

NO, they will get at least a D felony and they are going away for 1-2 years.

It is, however, not a hate crime.

Where did I say 'joshing around'? They committed a serious crime.

Though I say 'stupid kids' as I don't think it was pre meditated.

Jeez you guys would be nothing if not completely inconsistent. Trump is a racist for criticizing some illegal aliens even though nationality is not race, but a bunch of black people beating up white guys for voting Trump does not register as a hate crime in your brain. Unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

These attacks happen daily, and are documented. If the norm still holds true, these 3 people may very well be out of jail already as we speak.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I'm a Black American, while I'm not a Trump "supporter", as I'm an independent. Having said that, I hope they fry these bastards. Individuals like these animals have no place in society.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Very sad but true. They could have killed that guy.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Their behaviour was disgraceful.

I hope anyone who committed physical assault and assaults against their fellow human beings in the aftermath of the election, for any reason, gets the book thrown at them. Democracy is not aided by such behaviour.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

These incidents are why I as a middle aged white guy would never visit a large US city. My vacation dollars are spent in small towns in Texas or overseas in Italy.

What a mess!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Your lucky to be in the UK.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I have my reservations about the level of punishment, if you haven't watched the whole video, I beg you to do so. The person who was beat tells his story, and there is a whole lot more to it, he was almost killed (again) after the little video of the beating. When they stole his car.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

In some ways... yes.

In others not so much.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
As suspected, a bunch of fumble-flop Democrat supporters.

Let's watch and see what Cook County does with these loyalists.

Julian Christian, 26, of the 2500 block of South 14th Avenue in Broadview; Dejuan Collins, 20, of the 9500 block of South Avalon; Rajane Lewis, 21, of the 7800 block of South Euclid; and a 17-year-old girl were each charged with a felony count of vehicular hijacking in connection with the incident, police said Friday.

The four were taken into custody Thursday, police said.

chicago.suntimes.com...

Yeah, just a bunch of stupid kids.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It's a good thing that these attackers & thieves have been charged, let the legal process go forward.

I hope that either the prosecutor or defense can drag out how these young folks minds were turned to such a point that they seemed to find enjoyment beating a man, and stealing his car, allegedly just for supporting Trump..

The reason being, is there is a source of these hate filled ideas, the divide and conquer, and I hope that once a trail is established to those who keep pushing division actively and subliminally are on record, there will a be slew of civil lawsuits against those entities...

The first case seems to be the one in Texas by the family of one of the slain Dallas Police officers...

We have enough problems in this country due to the failures of our government and the enrichment of a few who could give a rats arse about the folks...

Get a few precedent setting civil suit decisions against these organizations with big $$$ and they may just cease and desist.. Who knows...?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Different angle, and a good one. thank you

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Does anyone else see the hipocrisy in the way the gang show tolerance and love for the guy they beat like a dog?

look at all the love 'trumping hate'
smfh

give them a taste of their own medicine

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack
I'm a Black American, while I'm not a Trump "supporter", as I'm an independent. Having said that, I hope they fry these bastards. Individuals like these animals have no place in society.

You had me at "I'm a Black American".

Thank you. And I too being American, embrace you as my fellow countryman.

I wish we all would remember we are Americans first and everything else is secondary.

Too much to ask for?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

He was beat while the assailants yelled "you voted Trump. Oddly enough the people beating him couldn't know that, he voted on Tuesday and got his butt beat on Wednesday. Wonder why he was singled out and beat? 

You already knew the answer to that before you typed the question. It's a shame that everyone else is missing it, despite the glaringly obvious signs right in front of their eyes...such as the one you cited in the above quote.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: xuenchen
As suspected, a bunch of fumble-flop Democrat supporters.

Let's watch and see what Cook County does with these loyalists.

Julian Christian, 26, of the 2500 block of South 14th Avenue in Broadview; Dejuan Collins, 20, of the 9500 block of South Avalon; Rajane Lewis, 21, of the 7800 block of South Euclid; and a 17-year-old girl were each charged with a felony count of vehicular hijacking in connection with the incident, police said Friday.

The four were taken into custody Thursday, police said.

chicago.suntimes.com...

Yeah, just a bunch of stupid kids.
have you noticed that anytime black people engage in violence against white people, the media and their drones always refer to the assailant as teens or kids? The same goes for these refugees. Grown men are referred to as kids.
edit on 21-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join