It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Four charged with vicious beating of Trump supporter Yanked out of Car

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: reldra

Right stupid kids.
Kids that are lucky they didn't kill that poor guy that they yanked out of that car. I'm sure being kids, they were just joshing around. They were on their way to do some charity work at the local community center and thought, gee wiz look at this middle aged white man who the media told me voted Trump because he is a racist, blah, blah blah.

This is why the press shouldn't editorialize the news, some actually may believe them.

No, a bunch of stupid kids, as I see from the pictures.

They are lucky or they would be facing manslaughter.

NO, they will get at least a D felony and they are going away for 1-2 years.

It is, however, not a hate crime.

Where did I say 'joshing around'? They committed a serious crime.

Though I say 'stupid kids' as I don't think it was pre meditated.

I am calling BS.

If it was a group of whites that pulled a minority person out of the car and yelled you voted Hillary as they beat him, you would be screaming hate crime.

No, I wouldn't. That isn't a hate crime either. It is again, felony assault.

I call hate crime on police often, because they profile. But random people on the street usually don't.
edit on 20-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Come on Relda, I feel you and I have had enough interaction where you can give me a little info from your point of view. I can't imagine the leader of the free world saying that.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
time to spend a decade or so reflecting on your actions I think

Nah.

If Obama had 4 cousins, theyd look just like these folks.

Probably get pardons.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Come on Relda, I feel you and I have had enough interaction where you can give me a little info from your point of view. I can't imagine the leader of the free world saying that.

Ya, enough interaction to not help you in any way.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
Well, despite what any of you evil racist...bigot.... misogynist..(Did I miss any of the names I am commonly called for supporting Trump?) people might believe.. this surely wasnt a hate crime....nope, no sir, not a hate crime... just some victims of White Repression lashing out at their oppressors.
If this was a hate crime the ACLU would be right on top of it... cause they are without agenda and believe everyones Rights are equally as important

I don;t think the people in the pictures have the capacity to know what a hate crime is. Though, they should all go to jail. Felony assault, though they may plead down to a D felony, they will see jail time, which they deserve.

A hate crime would be beating someone because they are white, not because they support Trump.

hate crime
noun
a crime motivated by racial, sexual, or other prejudice, typically one involving violence.

------------------------

Political prejudice is prejudice all the same…

What I do find of endless hilarity is how Democrats forget they were the ones who constituted the solid south and indeed seceded from these United States and formed their own confederated nation-state....

Progressives preach the fantasy that the parties flipped but no such thing occurred…

Yours is a racist party with a racist history and a racist platform…

How and towards and from whom you apply your racial prejudice is inconsequential…

The fact is Democrats are up to their ears in all manners of racial prejudice...

The progressive ethos is built upon the foundation of stratification of the people…
Theirs is the ethos of divisiveness and one of unenlightened, predictable mob group-think..

When upon you these crimes are visited they are always labeled a hate crime…
However when your acolytes wield the proverbial hammer no such distinction is made…

-Chris

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

That was stupid of them. They'll definitely have the book thrown at them, I'm sure.

So stupid.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
That's crazy talk, it was the luck of the draw that he was beat, nothing to see here. After all the media was saying;
reply to: goou111

Mike Pence was elected vice president by a coalition of mostly white voters nostalgic for what they thought of as the good old days in America and galvanized by promises to deport millions of undocumented immigrants.

The remarkable moment crystallized the cleavage wrought by a toxic presidential campaign, in which millions of aggrieved white Americans propelled Donald Trump and Pence to the White House and left millions of others — blacks and Latinos, gays and lesbians, Muslims and Jews — fearful of what might become of their country.

OMG. How in the f%%% would they know he supports Trump? Because he is white so that is a hate crime. Being deliberately ignorant.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Look at them faces of hate. They would probably be living their lives normally, smoking crack on the street corner, robbing a liquor store or whatever else they do in Democrat controlled America if the media didn't work them all up into a frenzy that turned them into violent political domestic terrorists.

I'm still waiting on the NLBS video about "Weaponized Democrats".

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
That's OK, if you had a flat tire on the side of the road I would still stop and help, keeping political differences aside.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone
Hate crime is not described that way in the US.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

That's OK, if you had a flat tire on the side of the road I would still stop and help, keeping political differences aside.

Now you are talking irl. I would help you with your tire. Let's not get silly.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Yes it is.
A hate crime (also known as a bias-motivated crime) is a prejudice-motivated crime, which occurs when a perpetrator targets a victim because of his or her membership (or perceived membership) in a certain social group....
Said group being, but not limited to race, gender, sexual preference, or political affiliation...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Hate crimes are based, at least in part, on the defendant's belief regarding a particular status of the victim. Hate-crime statutes were first passed by legislatures in the late 1980s and early 1990s in response to studies that indicated an increase in crimes motivated by prejudice. Approximately 30 states and the federal government have some form of hate-crime statute. Many localities have also enacted their own hate-crime ordinances.

The precise definition of hate crime varies from state to state. Some states define a hate crime as any crime based on a belief regarding the victim's race, religion, color, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or ancestry. Some states exclude crimes based on a belief regarding the victim's sexual orientation. Others limit their definition to certain crimes such as harassment, assault, and damage to property. In all states, the victim's actual status is irrelevant. For example, if a victim is attacked by someone who believes that the victim is gay, the attack is a hate crime whether or not the victim is actually gay.

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Look at them faces of hate. They would probably be living their lives normally, smoking crack on the street corner, robbing a liquor store or whatever else they do in Democrat controlled America if the media didn't work them all up into a frenzy that turned them into violent political domestic terrorists.

I'm still waiting on the NLBS video about "Weaponized Democrats".

MMM, ask Skeptic or his son, Joe, who is NLBS. They can both be clicked on to ask.

+6 more 
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Still, liking one candidate over the other and being attacked for it will not fly as a hate crime in court.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

hate crime
noun
a crime motivated by racial, sexual, or other prejudice, typically one involving violence.

"other prejudice" Thats the thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Still, liking one candidate over the other and being attacked for it will not fly as a hate crime in court.

Like you have any idea at all what will fly in court. Again how do they know he supports Trump?

Why are you avoiding that question?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

hate crime
noun

"other prejudice" Thats the thing.

No matter the definition you find, it will not be prosecuted that way in regard to talking about a political candidate while committing a crime.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

Like you have any idea at all what will fly in court. Again how do they know he supports Trump?

Why are you avoiding that question?

I do know 'what will fly in court'. I do not know how they came to that conclusion, that the victim is a Trump supporter. It will be felony assault and not a hate crime. Follow the story, follow the court. You will see what is charged.

You once answered in another thread to show you don't know what would be charged for what action.

You didn't have any idea of types and classes of crimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join