It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Four charged with vicious beating of Trump supporter Yanked out of Car

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The Trump supporter that was yanked out of his car and beat for being a Trump supporter may see some justice.

Remember those thugs that beat that poor guy in Chicago? They got them!

Fox 32 is reporting that four people have been charged with vicious beating of Chicago man. During beating they were yelling, “Don’t vote Trump”.

He was beat while the assailants yelled "you voted Trump. Oddly enough the people beating him couldn't know that, he voted on Tuesday and got his butt beat on Wednesday. Wonder why he was singled out and beat?

The video shows three men repeatedly punching and kicking Wilcox. Bystanders can be heard yelling, “You voted Trump!” and “Don’t vote Trump!” along with the more quotidian “Beat his ass!”

Wilcox told reporters that he had voted for Trump in Tuesday’s presidential election, but said his assailants had no way of knowing that. He did tell the reporters that he believed the men were egged on by the bystanders.
usapoliticsnow.com...

edit on 20-11-2016 by seasonal because: set up

edit on 20-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
time to spend a decade or so reflecting on your actions I think

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
As suspected, a bunch of fumble-flop Democrat supporters.

Let's watch and see what Cook County does with these loyalists.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I can't think of any reason why this small group would do this? I wonder if the judge will be able to get a satisfactory reason or even an answer out of these gems?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well, despite what any of you evil racist...bigot.... misogynist..(Did I miss any of the names I am commonly called for supporting Trump?) people might believe.. this surely wasnt a hate crime....nope, no sir, not a hate crime... just some victims of White Repression lashing out at their oppressors.
If this was a hate crime the ACLU would be right on top of it... cause they are without agenda and believe everyones Rights are equally as important

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
As suspected, a bunch of fumble-flop Democrat supporters.

Let's watch and see what Cook County does with these loyalists.

No, a bunch of stupid kids, as I see from the pictures.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
Well, despite what any of you evil racist...bigot.... misogynist..(Did I miss any of the names I am commonly called for supporting Trump?) people might believe.. this surely wasnt a hate crime....nope, no sir, not a hate crime... just some victims of White Repression lashing out at their oppressors.
If this was a hate crime the ACLU would be right on top of it... cause they are without agenda and believe everyones Rights are equally as important

I don;t think the people in the pictures have the capacity to know what a hate crime is. Though, they should all go to jail. Felony assault, though they may plead down to a D felony, they will see jail time, which they deserve.

A hate crime would be beating someone because they are white, not because they support Trump.
edit on 20-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

If Obama had a son. . . .

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: seasonal

If Obama had a son. . . .

Good God,not that again.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"As suspected, a bunch of fumble-flop Democrat supporters."

You think these people belong to any label?

I'd highly doubt they voted.

They are just thugs, who found a cause/reason to hide behind to commit violence.

It's Chicago, that man is fortunate they didn't kill him.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Right stupid kids.
Kids that are lucky they didn't kill that poor guy that they yanked out of that car. I'm sure being kids, they were just joshing around. They were on their way to do some charity work at the local community center and thought, gee wiz look at this middle aged white man who the media told me voted Trump because he is a racist, blah, blah blah.

This is why the press shouldn't editorialize the news, some actually may believe them.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

"A hate crime would be beating someone because they are white, not because they support Trump."

Hmmm, then I cant wait to see the videos of them beating down black people who voted for trump.
Did they know for a fact he voted for Trump?
Or did they assume he voted for trump, because he was white?

Hmmmm.....

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Do you think it was dumb luck that he was picked to meet these people who beat him?

+2 more 
link   
Look at them faces of hate. They would probably be living their lives normally, smoking crack on the street corner, robbing a liquor store or whatever else they do in Democrat controlled America if the media didn't work them all up into a frenzy that turned them into violent political domestic terrorists.

link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Right stupid kids.
Kids that are lucky they didn't kill that poor guy that they yanked out of that car. I'm sure being kids, they were just joshing around. They were on their way to do some charity work at the local community center and thought, gee wiz look at this middle aged white man who the media told me voted Trump because he is a racist, blah, blah blah.

This is why the press shouldn't editorialize the news, some actually may believe them.

They are lucky or they would be facing manslaughter.

NO, they will get at least a D felony and they are going away for 1-2 years.

It is, however, not a hate crime.

Where did I say 'joshing around'? They committed a serious crime.

Though I say 'stupid kids' as I don't think it was pre meditated.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Why did Obama say that, that is something I never understood?

Good God,not that again.

edit on 20-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Why did Obama say that, that is something I never understood?

Good God,not that again.

Look it up.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Right stupid kids.

They are lucky or they would be facing manslaughter.

NO, they will get at least a D felony and they are going away for 1-2 years.

It is, however, not a hate crime.

Where did I say 'joshing around'? They committed a serious crime.

Though I say 'stupid kids' as I don't think it was pre meditated.

I am calling BS.

If it was a group of whites that pulled a minority person out of the car and yelled you voted Hillary as they beat him, you would be screaming hate crime.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Look at them faces of hate. They would probably be living their lives normally, smoking crack on the street corner, robbing a liquor store or whatever else they do in Democrat controlled America if the media didn't work them all up into a frenzy that turned them into violent political domestic terrorists.

Are you serious right now? They committed a serious crime. They will face the consequences. Are you obsessed with the media?

When I first saw this, I wasn't sure as to the motivation, but I was sure they were going to jail.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

A hate crime would be beating someone because they are white, not because they support Trump.

OMG. How in the f%%% would they know he supports Trump? Because he is white so that is a hate crime.

Being deliberately ignorant.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join