It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I'm finally willing to talk

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
MoobiusRex
From You: "Why did you say to be careful in here?" Because as I'm sure You are aware, people online, in here for sure, can say there are whoever they want to say they are. A 23 year old girl can actually be a 45 year old guy, etc... You get the drift right? Plus like AlphabetOne mentioned, "...any third rate intelligence officer in the military could track you without breaking a sweat if you were on their radar."
Just saw this, "This is a doctor that I've been seeing since I was a child. She's very cold and lacks any compassion at all. I don't really know if I trust her." I'd get a new Doctor!

alphabetaone
Ahhh, gotchYa! I guess My point there was that if there had been no stomach cramps that She started having, She may have very well carried that baby farther than the seven months to full term, until Her water broke!! Thank You for catching that and pointing Me to it. Next time I will be sure to try harder to be more clear...Syx...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

This is true. I'm tired and I've been sick for a few days so my mind took your message and turned it into something a bit more ominous than it really was.

I'm really not afraid of any "third rate intelligence officer" finding me. I'm pretty sure TPTB already know who and where I am and what I'm posting. If they want me to stop talking, they'll know where to find me.

And yeah, I'm looking into getting a new doctor.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MoobiusRex

indeed they do

happy trails...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

my sister didnt know at all she was pregnant until she was 7 months along...she was told at the ER...she really never had her aunt flo visit her like most women do monthly..so she never thought about that she could be..she thought her stomach cramps were just some thing she ate..nothing more...when she was at the hospital is when she found out she was...there was something going wrong with the baby..as bad she could have lost her...so they flew her to another hospital that could maybe help her more..but then they put her in to labor..as if not the baby would so not have made it at all..she was born at only 3 lbs 5oz..the baby had to stay in the hospital for a while until she got at least 5 lbs..born the day after Chirstmas..so again she never knew she was cause again she never was having her friend visit her like she should have as she never had hers all the time..so how is a women to know that..and no she didnt even feel this baby move or any thing..i know more then one women this has happen too..my daughter as well..she didnt know either..until 5 months and she also was not having aunt flo all the time...she did go full term...but now she has a very pretty daughter who is almost 9 years next month..so women can be pregnant and not know..as i had two in my family that didnt know...and yes i have known a few women i went to school with that never knew until her water broke...and they also didnt feel the baby even moving..so some women are like that..
edit on 25-11-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Ok cool that Ya got the Drift.
Also cool that You are lookin' for another Doc!

BTW since You are fairly new here,
is the envelope icon at the top right on This Page White?
If so, click it...

ETA: Sorry that You have been Sick!
I do hope You feel better soon!!

Syx...
edit on 25-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I suggest you read Sekret Machines. YOU MUST READ THE FOREWORD: The book is fiction, but its purpose is to reveal the truth about UFOs and related subjectcs, including abductions.
I think you will like the part where the strong-willed woman manages to break one arm free during an abduction and to her surprise finds that the "alien's" face comes off, only to reveal a cowardly (human) man of small stature.

Sekret Machines is a great read and in my opinion our best hope for disclosure and learning some real facts.
It is only the first in a series of publications by Tom DeLonge of Blink-182 fame. Here is a highly recommended interview with DeLonge.
The grand picture I am getting so far: It seems that enough good guys are fed up with the crimes that have been committed in the context of UFOs and abductions. A power change and at least partial disclosure may finally be imminent.

I also found the heroines and heroes in Sekret Machines very inspiring. They all find themselves in situations where others just HAVE to think of them as crazy. But they do not give up, they fight! This is something I miss when I read your posts: Where is your will to fight back? Your desire to be free?
You seem to have decided that you are basically an individual of below average skills and of little use to others. I beg to differ. If you choose the right fights and hook up with the right people, you may well make a big difference!
May I suggest: Focus on what your strengths are. You can write well? OK, tell others so, then sit down and WRITE. Do not pay attention to your weaknesses (fancied or real), expand and use your strenghts. This will also put you in a stronger mental position in case of a future abduction.

I do not exclude the possibility that you were manipulated into murdering people against your will. There are speculations that some aliens thrive on negative human emotions, i.e. watching a killing would be pleasurable for them (some of our race pay to see bullfights, right?). And snuff videos are the sad proof that there are some very sick specimens in our own species. You should make up your mind regarding this: If these scenarios were really true, are you OK with being the puppet on a string? I hope not. Decide this for yourself, decide "the next time, not with me!!!".

Finally, here is a thread I started recently where I tried to find out whether people tend to think of alien influence on earth as positive or negative. It did not get much attention, but I find it contains good links and information that may help you to get a clearer picture of what has been happening with you.

[[P.S: If you are a hoaxster: Thanks for wasting my time. Pretty despicable in my opinion to use such a story to study the reactions of others or to even just mock them.]]

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Ahh... Ok... In a previous job I used to drive student transportation. Mostly special needs. And most kids were normal in the scale of what's needed for "special needs". Everything from handicapped, to being behavior disorders, etc. Also a few that were just too far out of the way to be on a normal bus route, and a few from what I could judge that went to "gifted" advanced programs.

Of the two dozen or so schools I drove to, some students from two of them pegged me as really odd. And they weren't the religious schools either. (I've driven to two or three of those.) They just happened to be in commercial/industrial areas, and some of the things I overheard from those students were in what I'd consider the odd territory. Basically what sounded like really early prepping for an unusual career path or psychological guinea-pig type stuff. I won't go much into detail (respecting privacy), but those things did raise some flags in my head.

The area I covered on that job was quite urban though. I suppose if you were rural enough, maybe a public school would still make an acceptable choice for picking people for experiments?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
If you're concerned, and if your surveillance keeps shorting out, try these the morning after an incident. If what you're experiencing is ET-related or the result of an untreated mental illness, you'll have negative results. If you're dealing with an MILAB sitch, what you're pitching isn't possible without the use of heavy-grade pharmaceutical tools. Either way, it's good to knock the possible scenarios down from three to two. Best of luck to you.

edit on 29-11-2016 by totesmcgrotes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: totesmcgrotes

No need to go that far...

They can scramble a brain and retcon people without drugs these days.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Please, do tell. Better yet, link me. I can't get enough of this #.

Benzos/horse tranquilizers have proven effective enough for decades, and certainly while OP was a kid. Deep stim still wouldn't have the effect she/he describes. What specifically are you getting at?

edit on 29-11-2016 by totesmcgrotes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Now that you have it off your chest, even if only partially, what next?

The difficulty can be that these things become an obsession and end up negatively affecting ones life far beyond the traumatic events we remember.

I think its just part of being "us" that we want to figure it all out and want answers. But what we do with what we find can make more of a difference than what was actually discovered (if anything).

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MoobiusRex>>> I remember in high school our social studies teacher once did a class on meditation where he had us do breathing techniques and counting to 10 for self hypnosis. He was a nice guy, a little odd, though. I detailed before a missing time event in high school and I had an impression that perhaps we( my brother and I) were abducted in school or as we entered it. We were listed as absent that day but when we said that was impossible the matter was dropped and were told not to worry about it. Since our dad dropped us off at school and also had no memory of any change of routine, we were at a loss. The thing is, we thought we were in school but had no actual memory of being there and our friends didn't see us. I had a feeling to just shut up and not risk harm to the family by mentioning it. I finally did open up about many many years later it and had a bad psychological reaction but it subsided. I thought it might have been an abduction by the feds in a paroia over " Dungeons and Dragons" and our gaming circle did notice we were followed for a while when we gamed together. That may have been part of it. Then I saw a UFO on April 1st at night a few years ago and thought triggered a fear response. Yeah, some weird things are going on but it seems like its quieted down. My own take is that they have enough research or human DNA or whatever they want and have enough hybrids or human agents here for what they want to do. I hope its aliens and not Satanists and demons, at least. Those Pizzagate stories are getting scarier all the time.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Cute rat

The looking for answers thing will always end in believes and guesses. That's dangerous and futile because either you start suspecting other humans to be mean bastards experimenting on you, or you start feeling helpless because you start thinking you face superior beings... no good road to walk down.
If you want to verify anything you need some confidence, trust yourself everything else is pointless.
Go ahead and try to cause streetlights to shut down on purpose. Make malfunction happen to every device around you willfully. If that happens you got something.
Point is you are not alone in your experience. Everybody you tell this will call you crazy, unless you find proof. Proof is magic, undeniable effects on your environment, not just your perception, but for all people around you to see too.

What I found so far is, it's a test. What would you do if you could develop superpowers?
Who are you? An useless victim? A villain ready to kill for your own gain? The quiet sorcerer trying to remain hidden while you sacrifice everything to save the world? Or an overwhelmed bunny hiding in your hole hoping it will be over soon?
The boundaries are fluent.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Interesting book. Not a hoaxer either.

@pauljs75

In cases like that, I'd be more afraid of sexual grooming rather than government experiment. Special needs kids are often seen as "easy targets" and I really wouldn't put it past certain people to try and "prep" these kids for... disgusting things.

@totesmcgrotes

Thank you for the link. I'll stock up on a few of those.

@Serdgiam

Us? Are you experiencing this too?

@Dutchowl

Yeah, that's suspicious. And good God, Pizzagate is giving me nightmares.

@Peeple

My week has been nothing but # and that little rat picture made it a million times better. Thank you.

I'd like to think I'm a bunny. Not an overwhelmed bunny, but maybe the Killer Rabbit from Monty Python. No, not because of the murder dreams, but because I don't want to take # from anyone anymore and I want to defend myself at all costs. Also, I'm small and unassuming. Rawr.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Sounds like a divine birth to me.. now only if you came out walking and speaking..

I believe everything you say by the way.. so many documented MILAB accounts.

Look into cursing the perpetrators to death. I would bind demons and kill them through dark magic.

This is the option of turning the tables.. Your only way of really fighting back. In fact, I'm looking out for future military types to curse pre-emptively.. let them know that I will hunt them throughout eternity in the multiverse as a demon lord even if they're a demonic alien.. I don't care who they are, sooner or later they will be at my mercy, death won't stop my vengeance it will only postpone it, I will find them and I will destroy them.. I suggest you do too. Even the score with these psychopaths..

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester

Look into cursing the perpetrators to death. I would bind demons and kill them through dark magic.

I ain't touching dark magic with a ten foot pole. You do you but I'm going to stay in the light, far away from the Devil and his spawns.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This sounds more like possession to me. An old friend of mine was prone to these kind of events and rage and loss of memory.

I witnessed it first hand a couple of times, he'd become overcome with rage, not look his normal self (saggy face, dark eyes), he would become immensely strong and also be able to bend himself in positions not possible for a human (yoga like stretching on the floor), and also talk in tongues and scream things like 'I need to kill' or 'I need to rape'.

He'd never remember any of it and look severely drained after these experiences. He mentioned his mother was a drug addict and involved with witchcraft and also that he was locked in cupboards at a young age.

I read somewhere a while a go that spirits masquerade as alien greys or potentially look like these beings to those affected. Spirits of evil have a great knack for deception and so will convince those under attack that the issue is the likes of Aliens to prevent freedom from such evil.

My personal advice to you would be to consider dropping the alien theories as what you are talking about sounds very serious and spiritual. Turn to God.

The blood under the nail part of your story is very serious and I'd seriously consider taking on board some of my post.

Everything in this world is a spiritual war, remain vigilant and be aware of this.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoobiusRex

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester

I ain't touching dark magic with a ten foot pole. You do you but I'm going to stay in the light, far away from the Devil and his spawns.

I would write off the entire possibility a pure evil exists, hell and nonsense alike.
Is a shark evil?

And that's the ultimate reason star trek is better than star wars. In ST the enemies have an agenda, a story they interfere because they do something, protect their realm, what have you, in SW they're just dicks for no reason.

edit on 2-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: bopchon

I've already turned to God. I'm a Christian. The prayer does nothing. Saying Jesus's name does nothing. The cross does nothing. Being blessed by preachers and priests alike does nothing. I believe in demons but I really don't believe they're the ones doing this to me.

@Peeple

Sharks are kind of dicks. Except Whale Sharks. They're pretty cool.

I agree with the ST/SW thing. I never could get into Star Wars for this reason.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
As a Christian I can tell you that "they" cannot do anything to you unless you give them permission to. During my life I have seen UFO from as long as I can remember. I didn't know what to call them at first but eventually found out what they were. I had times where I was followed down a highway, or sensed a presence nearby me when walking. But the most important event came in late April of 2009 when I had an encounter with them in my driveway at 2am.

At first I awoke and sensed someone standing by my bed and was about the size of a child. I sat up and heard it going down the stairs and I pursued it and went outside. Believing it was all but a dream I was about to go back to bed when two lights came over the field behind the house towards me. It hovered above the trees just behind the house and I looked up at it and saw figures behind what seemed like tinted or fogged glass. Typical grey figures. I thought to myself, What are you" and knew immediately they were Nephilim, or at least that's what their identity was revealed to me as.

Without talking they related that they have been around for a long long time and that Earth was taken from them and given to us, and that they were working hard to get it back. I knew that they had no authority to rule on the earth and so I told them that I belonged to Jesus Christ and that they no authority to hurt me. They related that they knew this but that the ones like me that they work with can and soon they will have power over the earth to do as they please. After this they drifted to the south over some houses and disappeared.

After that incident I noticed a marking on my body. It lasted for a few weeks and changed shapes and finally disappeared. I realized that they came to me that night and marked me and the craft that came was coming to get me. But I resisted them knowing who I am and that they had no authority to harm me.

That's my story as I know it. But let me stress that even if you were abducted, what you think you remember as memories may actually be what they put in your mind to remember. They conceal the truth within a falsehood wrapped up in the appearance of truth. You may well think you know what happened to you but you may never really know what actually happened to you. Lastly, if you are a Christian resist them and tell them you belong to Christ. They will leave.

For anyone who cares about stuff like this, understand that there is a war going on for this planet. The fallen ones and the Nephilim are getting ready to come in huge numbers to the earth. Human traitors will exercise authority for them so they can further their goal of mixing themselves with the seed of mankind in order to use our humanity as a means to take full control and rulership of the earth.

edit on 3-12-2016 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join