It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I'm finally willing to talk

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MoobiusRex

Thanks for sharing your story you're brave to let that out here. There are people that have been through unexplained phenom. who understand where you're coming from.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: pauljs75

Public school. Also, I was never the smartest kid. In fact, I was pretty slow. I barely made it through school.

a reply to: JesusXst

Thank you.
I know I'm not the only person going through this, but sometimes I feel so alone.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Like I said we are doing the same thing. I'm just trying to be especially gentle. I know for my own experiences I need gentle guidance to help separate fact and fiction. If not that I will rebel against every word.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoobiusRex

Public school. Also, I was never the smartest kid. In fact, I was pretty slow. I barely made it through school.

Thank you.
I know I'm not the only person going through this, but sometimes I feel so alone.

Sometimes I feel incredibly alone, but I'm my own best friend when I am alone and that

helps a bit.

When you feel like crap just remember, there are some who have it much worse.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Thank you.

Just wanted to add...

It's always the 'i was never the smartest kid' who always ends up being more Aware later on in life,

and more willing to understand things that the sheep refuse to entertain. I know, i was one of em.

I didnt want to be in some education institution learning crap that made no sense to me.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

When this all started, I found a few groups on facebook dedicated to alien abduction experiences. I became active in them hoping to find answers and hear from others like me. Sadly, the groups were filled with smug assholes whose word on the subject was law and I felt like an outsider and like I couldn't talk about what was going on without being told I was wrong.

As it got worse, I desperately needed a place to talk but I couldn't get that in those groups. Even though it doesn't happen as often, I still need to get it out. I thought for a long time that it was that way everywhere, but ATS seems more open. While posting this brought up some anxiety, I can feel it helping me as well. I feel like a huge weight is being lifted.

Could it be interdimensional visitations and abductions?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Haha Monty Python always makes me smile. Thank you for the video.

And I guess you're right. But in the end I guess I'm just a guinea pig. But hey, guinea pigs, just like rats, are still cute as #. ;D

a reply to: thepixelpusher

I don't buy into the whole interdimensional entities thing. I'm not saying they don't exist, I just don't believe they're the ones who take us. Interplanetary sounds more logical.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I've had ghostly experiences and I've wondered if it was actually interdimensional or alternate timeline realities overlapping. No idea if I'm correct, but it's one consideration.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Have you ever experienced shadow people? Those mother#ers are scary. The few times I have come face to face with them were never happy times.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Have you ever experienced shadow people? Those mother#ers are scary. The few times I have come face to face with them were never happy times.
Once again, when are you going to buy two or three motion-activated cameras so you can solve this once and for all? I'm not sure how my message is getting ignored but it seems incredibly obvious that is what you should have done the FIRST time this happened.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

I wasn't ignoring your posts. Go back a couple pages and you'll see where I mention a couple times that every camera I buy for this purpose mysterious malfunctions beyond repair. The one time I did manage to capture any footage, all of the files were corrupted when I transferred them to my computer. I've gone through about eight or ten cameras. I got sick of wasting money on it. Something doesn't want me to capture it/them on camera. I'm not going to put any more money into it. I'm poor to begin with.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I wasn't ignoring your posts. Go back a couple pages and you'll see where I mention a couple times that every camera I buy for this purpose mysterious malfunctions beyond repair. The one time I did manage to capture any footage, all of the files were corrupted when I transferred them to my computer. I've gone through about eight or ten cameras. I got sick of wasting money on it. Something doesn't want me to capture it/them on camera. I'm not going to put any more money into it. I'm poor to begin with.
Since that is the case, you should have no trouble getting paranormal research teams interested in your case. There are a lot of Youtubers who would also be interested who focus on the paranormal. These people would almost certainly be willing to place equipment in strategic areas to find out what is going on.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MoobiusRex

First of all, Hello and Welcome to ATS!

My Thoughts, and they are worth as much as anyone else's in that they are worthless.
BUT Being so close to a military base concerns Me. Yah it's My conspiratorial side here but, it sounds like you were abducted alright, but by Humans for nefarious reasons. (Mind control experiments. Were made to do sick things to satisfy a group of Twisted individuals for Their pleasure, etc...)

Having had 'glimpses' in Your memory of seeing people is what sparked that line of thought in Me. Perhaps after some early age, very early, abductions in that at first You were drugged, over time You began to immunize Your self of those drugs. And after countless drugging incidents, they did not work as well on You as they did at first, then You were after a while, able to be more aware of Your surroundings, while everything that was happening to You was going on?

I do believe You. I see nothing that says You are trying to gain any kind of advantage here.

BE Careful out there, and More so, in Here!!! Stay Safe! Syx...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

"I have not met a woman in my LIFE that doesn't realize in some way or another that she is pregnant,......" If You lived Near Me, I would introduce You to My Sister in Law.

She did not know She was pregnant for 7 months! It was at that point when She had some stomach cramps so bad She went to the local E.R. It was there and then that She found out She was pregnant!

The Hospital near here, Trinity Hospital in Moline Illinois, couldn't deal with Her issues so She was airlifted to Peoria Illinois, where They dealt with everything and She ended up delivering Her little Girl, a couple months early!

Baby and Mom are still alive and doing just fine...
So there is that.
Just wanted to mention this or You. Later, Syx...
edit on 24-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I've given this serious thought and while it's a good idea for other people, my biggest fear is, should they catch something and blows up online, I don't want there to be a chance that my name gets out to the public. I don't want to be associated with this for multiple reasons, including the stress it would put on my family. I've already done that enough. Ever since I told my mom about what's been happening (I'm not sure she really believes me or if she thinks I'm mentally ill) I know it's caused her so much stress. Her life is stressful enough as it is and I don't want to cause any more damage by my name and story going public.

a reply to: SyxPak

Thing is, I still live in the same state, but father away from the base, and the abductions don't happen as often. They still happen, just nowhere near as often. However, all my recent abductions have involved the murder "dream" and blood under my nails, so I'm guessing you're on to something. I also believe there's an alien connection as well, especially after seeing the stars like I did. I guess you could say that it's more logical that I was in some kind of hologram meant to trick me, but I have this strong gut feeling that I was up there. I don't know why, I don't know with who, I don't even know why my clothes were changed when I was up there, but I was there and it's one of the few good things to come out of this little adventure.

Why did you say to be careful in here?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

"I have not met a woman in my LIFE that doesn't realize in some way or another that she is pregnant,......" If You lived Near Me, I would introduce You to My Sister in Law.

She did not know She was pregnant for 7 months! It was at that point when She had some stomach cramps so bad She went to the local E.R. It was there and then that She found out She was pregnant!

The Hospital near here, Trinity Hospital in Moline Illinois, couldn't deal with Her issues so She was airlifted to Peoria Illinois, where They dealt with everything and She ended up delivering Her little Girl, a couple months early!

Baby and Mom are still alive and doing just fine...
So there is that.
Just wanted to mention this or You. Later, Syx...

that's fantastic. Now revisit the exact line of mine that you quoted, re-read it to yourself and then tell me if "having stomach cramps so bad she went to the local E.R." falls under the umbrella of "realizing in some way or another that she is pregnant"....

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'm not surprised to hear fewer and fewer abduction experiences these days. From what I gather, they don't need to physically abduct people anymore.

The whole song and dance with alien costumes was probably fun though...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

and while it's a good idea for other people, my biggest fear is, should they catch something and blows up online, I don't want there to be a chance that my name gets out to the public. I don't want to be associated with this for multiple reasons, including the stress it would put on my family. I've already done that enough. Ever since I told my mom about what's been happening (I'm not sure she really believes me or if she thinks I'm mentally ill) I know it's caused her so much stress. Her life is stressful enough as it is and I don't want to cause any more damage by my name and story going public.

This is a nonsensical answer in many ways. But first, and foremost would be, for you to not realize that covert camera technology is so difficult to "catch something and blow up online" you couldn't possibly have

I've given this serious thought

Secondly, its really easy to pull the "I don't want to put my family through any more pain" card, but any family worth protecting would sure feel the need for duplicate reciprocity and would do whatever it takes to help you instead of cowering in a corner.

Thirdly I don't believe you for a second with this need for anonymity....youre projecting yourself with way too high a level of self-importance that it just sounds phony and fabricated. You sure weren't worried about telling your tale here, and any third rate intelligence officer in the military could track you without breaking a sweat if you were on their radar.

And lastly, you fight way too hard on taking prudent steps to counteract all the very issues you want help with the most. I suggest you don't want to take those prudent steps primarily because you know the second you do, there will be a rush of white knights wanting to examine your found 'evidence' from those prudent steps at which point you will be forced to either forward evidence that you don't have, use a stall tactic claiming some malfunction, or simply stop logging on and have to start all over again.

If what I believe the absolute least (that being you are being forthright with the tale telling) then you really need to realize that help is a two-way street and you cant play the victim eternally and have a suite of pandering followers there to just give you the ego-boost you need solely on your terms. You want help? Then help people help you, otherwise, suffer.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
G'day long time lurker here who thanks to this discussion decided to sign up.

OP, I have to wonder some things, and honestly the lack of people asking what I am about to prompted me to step up.

You state you had cameras fail when used to try and capture events over night, but just curious if you ever documented things like the 'strap marks' or the exit wound of the 'BB'.

With the blood under your nails had you ever considered or did you perhaps scrap some of the blood out to have it tested, to confirm it was not your own blood and indeed someone elses?

Have you ever gone and seen your doctors and asked for a drug test directly following one of these events?
Seems you would of had to of been drugged for these events to occur if real, and some of your descriptions if true sound like you were indeed drugged.

edit: Have you been examined by a doctor for any signs of sexual abuse?

Just seems you have claims that could of easily been documented that could of added some validity to said claims.

If you have done none of the above then I'd ask why not?

I am concerned over the lack of evidence as well as this desire to remain anonymous while seemingly wanting help to get to the bottom of events in your life.
You seem to block any options that may be of assistance to you finding answers. You ever see any paranormal or UFO investigations?
Often you see that many people in your situation that reached out have asked to remain anonymous and those responsible for production have respected that wish and kept the persons information secret.
So why do you feel an established research group would name and shame you?

I wonder if your main concern is that you may find answers that you don't want. That may conflict with how you perhaps wanting to perceive yourself and life.

You come on ATS and tell your story to a great many strangers, worrying someone may expose you, but decline help from people who would protect your privacy? Just seems strange.

I'm not saying I either believe or dismiss your story, (seems though like fragments picked from many popular conspiracy stories out there bundled into a single tale, Alien abductions, MK Ultra etc etc etc.) but it does seem that there are many ways you could further legitimise your claims and provide evidence, but you seem to be unwilling to do so which for me does cast some doubts on it all.
I need further proof than just someone say so of their experience as I am sure many people would.

I'd like to believe your tale, but for now I am more on the side of vivid imagination, some kind of Lucid dreaming etc.
If you have another episode like the blood under your nails or bruises from dreams, please document it and show us.
May go a long way to people believing this is really happening to you instead of something that is based in your mind, be intentional or unintentional.

Do you truly want help and answers for your experience? If so what lengths are you willing to go through to get them?
edit on 25-11-2016 by AtomicKangaroo because: added a question I intended but forgot.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

I did have pictures of all the bruises, including the strap bruises, on my old phone, but that phone met a little accident and I lost everything. I would take a picture of where the BB popped out but the hole it left healed quickly and didn't even leave a scar.

I never had a test done on the blood, mainly because I don't know where to go to have it tested.

I did get drug tested once. The report came back negative. My doctor told me that if something did happen to me (I didn't specify what, just that I believed I was drugged the night before) that there are a couple types of drugs that won't show up on tests after a few hours after being administered. I also asked to be checked for any signs of sexual abuse, but she said because I'm not a virgin, it would be hard to tell. I honestly don't know if this is true, if she's an idiot or if she just didn't want to. This is a doctor that I've been seeing since I was a child. She's very cold and lacks any compassion at all. I don't really know if I trust her.

I really didn't come here to ask for help. I came here to share my story because having it all bottled up without any way of letting it out was killing me. I needed to talk. That's been help enough. I've met other abductees in person before, some of whom I consider good, sane, everyday people with completely believable stories, but I've seen how the world treats them. I've seen them harassed, mocked, belittled and just all around treated like # because they were brave enough to speak up about something others refuse to believe in. I'm not that brave. I'm never going to be.

I suppose the reason I don't trust even an established research group is because # happens. People leak things. People let attention go to their head. Suppose they did capture something incredible and it's made public. Eventually people will want to know who it's connected to. People will want to interview or at the very least mock the person being abducted, and some less than reputable news outlets would put a lot of money on the table to get someone to talk, and someone would. That's just how people are. Money talks and my name would be everywhere. I have a right to anonymity and I plan to continue using that right no matter what anyone thinks of me.

The next time this happens I will take more photos. I was stupid not to back them up on my computer in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join