It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I'm finally willing to talk

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoobiusRex
a reply to: tweetie

There's something else I should mention. I was a "surprise baby." For a very, very long time my parents tried and failed to have children. My mother never conceived, so there weren't even any miscarriages. They both thought they were infernal for a few different reasons. Then one day I just sort of popped out of her. She never showed any sign of being pregnant. No morning sickness, she never looked pregnant, she never felt me kick. It was like I formed over night. I've heard of other abductees coming into this world under similar circumstances.

Ok now you're starting to get into the truly bizarre. There must be some way for us to qualify the veraticty of your claim here...

I have not met a woman in my LIFE that doesn't realize in some way or another that she is pregnant, and the ones that have made that claim are typically being willfully ignorant of it, nevermind just "popping out". Don't you think if this were the case, your mother would have gone through some serious psychological, physiological, and cellular level testing to find out where this immaculate conception came from, including a whole suite of DNA testing?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Veryinteresting. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Ok now you're starting to get into the truly bizarre. There must be some way for us to qualify the veraticty of your claim here...

I have not met a woman in my LIFE that doesn't realize in some way or another that she is pregnant, and the ones that have made that claim are typically being willfully ignorant of it, nevermind just "popping out". Don't you think if this were the case, your mother would have gone through some serious psychological, physiological, and cellular level testing to find out where this immaculate conception came from, including a whole suite of DNA testing?

Well, you are wrong. Some women don't know until the baby pops out.
It doesn't mean it's anything weird..

people are so quick to judge from their own limited bubble worlds.

anyway...

A Doctor Explains How a Woman Can Go Nine Months Without Knowing She’s Pregnant
It happens more often than you’d expect.

We can understand having no clue about a surprise birthday party. But a surprise full-term baby? Considering all the physical and mental changes that happen to the typical expecting mom over nine months, it’s hard to get how a woman could be in the dark. Turns out, the phenomenon, known as cryptic pregnancy, isn’t so uncommon (it happens often enough to be the basis of a reality show). And it really is possible for some women to go 40 weeks without having a clue they’re carrying a kid. Here’s why.

Apparently the show "I didn't know I was pregnant" has over 300 episodes..
edit on 21-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

Well, you are wrong.

Don't tell me I'm wrong, YOU are wrong. I said I have never met in my life a woman who didn't realize she was pregnant, and you do not have the capacity or the proper knowledge to tell me I'm wrong.

So, I suggest, you instead, stay within your own little bubble.

Some women don't know until the baby pops out.
It doesn't mean it's anything weird..

Unrelated to my post...whats your point.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

You are using your own personal experiences to judge someone else and that is wrong.

I do know someone it's happened to, and no nothing weird psychologically..

Just a crazy story to tell.

And my point is not for you it's for the OP.

I don't stay in bubbles I pop them.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You are using your own personal experiences to judge someone else and that is wrong.

I do know someone it's happened to, and no nothing weird psychologically..

Just a crazy story to tell.

It's not wrong, that's is the textbook definition of how the learning process works. Creating assessments based upon previous experiences and observation, so it it's all the same with you, ill carry on just as I'm going.
edit on 21-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MoobiusRex

I think you have created your experiences yourself, if you never thought about aliens they would never have bothered you.
they exist in another dimension where everything exists. we either create everything with our thoughts and it is apparent in the collective unconscious, and the more people that think of these things the greater it is on an unconscious level, or it is already there for us to be receptors of because nothing can be created from nothing, ................ any way that's my theory of (whats happening in this world) so far.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

... What I don't understand is why this is happening or why I was chosen. None of my family has any big time connections. We're pretty much just poor, simple, trailer dwelling folk. I would understand it more if, as mentioned above, my family had strong secret society ties, but it doesn't...

Why? Laboratory rats don't need a pedigree. Not saying I believe more than about 50% of your story, simply because you'd be the first to not fill in the blanks with fiction.
But 50% is more than enough to say, I believe you something that shouldn't have happened did. If you'll ever find out... ? How do you try? Writing here won't help. Do you do something to get to the bottom? What?
Do you feel watched? Any "device malfunction"? Weird stuff woo things happening? People reacting unorthodox to your presence?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I'm giving new insight.. Beyond your personal experiences.
Investigating..

you may have missed the point because I play both sides of an argument.
the post was meant for the OP.

I don't care for "textbook definitions" I care about truth.
Do you believe that it's cold on Mars, without ever personally going there? Why?

The truth is it's not uncommon for women to not know they are pregnant, and I thought the OP would benefit from knowing that.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I'm giving new insight.. Beyond your personal experiences.
Investigating..

you may have missed the point because I play both sides of an argument.
the post was meant for the OP.

I don't care for "textbook definitions" I care about truth.
Do you believe that it's cold on Mars, without ever personally going there? Why?

The truth is it's not uncommon for women to not know they are pregnant, and I thought the OP would benefit from knowing that.

Ok well, instead of SJW'ing your way into a post that was never meant for YOU to begin with, why don't you simply let the OP address the real questions I had for her and if you happen to become relevant in what I want to know, ill be sure to address you...

As an aside, your edit to include it was meant for the OP and not directed at me did not go unnoticed.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

If you had an actual alien abduction, you probably gained the attention of the military cabal.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

So, when are you going to buy two or three motion-activated hidden cameras so you can solve this once and for all?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

There's something else I should mention. I was a "surprise baby." For a very, very long time my parents tried and failed to have children. My mother never conceived, so there weren't even any miscarriages. They both thought they were infernal for a few different reasons. Then one day I just sort of popped out of her. She never showed any sign of being pregnant. No morning sickness, she never looked pregnant, she never felt me kick. It was like I formed over night. I've heard of other abductees coming into this world under similar circumstances.

I do not believe the OP, but that doesnt matter.
THIS part is totally believable as my daughter just went through this and I had a totally surprise grandbaby. She had no clue, continues her monthly periods, and didnt show at all.She is VERY physically fit and not overweight. I have NO idea where this baby was crammed into.. but I always showed huge. I got a call in the middle of the night.. come to hospital, daughter is in labor, baby is 36 weeks old. We even had family down and they can testify that she didnt show.. and would have been 8 months at that time.
Funny thing about my grandson.. he is only 4 months old, 27 lbs, 29 inches long and HUGE. He's also last some of the usual baby landmarks. Given, my daughter is 5'11" and her fiancee is 6'5" or more. Im 5'4" and the smallest in the house, given my husband is as tall as my soon to be son in law. I hold this baby no one knew was coming along and he's just HUGE to me. It is a totally bizarre thing to have happen.. believe me. I saw those shows advertised about " I didnt know I was preg" and thought it was complete BS... nope. I saw it with my own eyes..

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

I do not believe the OP, but that doesnt matter.
THIS part is totally believable as my daughter just went through this and I had a totally surprise grandbaby. She had no clue, continues her monthly periods, and didnt show at all.She is VERY physically fit and not overweight. I have NO idea where this baby was crammed into.. but I always showed huge. I got a call in the middle of the night.. come to hospital, daughter is in labor, baby is 36 weeks old. We even had family down and they can testify that she didnt show.. and would have been 8 months at that time.
Funny thing about my grandson.. he is only 4 months old, 27 lbs, 29 inches long and HUGE. He's also last some of the usual baby landmarks. Given, my daughter is 5'11" and her fiancee is 6'5" or more. Im 5'4" and the smallest in the house, given my husband is as tall as my soon to be son in law. I hold this baby no one knew was coming along and he's just HUGE to me. It is a totally bizarre thing to have happen.. believe me. I saw those shows advertised about " I didnt know I was preg" and thought it was complete BS... nope. I saw it with my own eyes..

You're right. Because it was something you have seen with your own eyes. I respect that completely.

But as we both well know, these claims can be made on ATS (or really anywhere) and without people like me to challenge the claims, everyone would be walking around with Alien babies and no one would think the claims are inaccurate or intended to be misleading.

Since I have never witnessed a pregnant woman that didn't know she was pregnant (and honestly I think I'm more the norm in that than the exception) I think it's prudent to bring it up as bizarre.
edit on 21-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The point for the OP was there is nothing strange about her birth.
I'm also doing what you are doing challenging stories, I just do it in my own way.
You don't need to fight me on this.

I did share with the OP this overwhelming fear of saying my story, I thought I would have a heart attack writing it.
So I know she feels and will feel better about the whole thing providing she is being truthful to the best of her abilities.
So I supported her relief and your post was just a springboard for me to say more that some parts of her story are "normal."

I'm trying to help her see her own story better, because I know for me what happened made me so paranoid I was connecting all kinds of dots that shouldn't have been connected.

There are sex slaves and traumatized kids all over the planet, and some of those things have been exposed in recent years, but the story always goes silent as if the cops can't touch those people.
I don't think it has anything to do with aliens, and in my own experience people trying to make me think aliens were the cause was a main theme of the manipulation.

memories get weird and some of them you know can't be right, but it's hard to tell which are good and whoch are not good memories.

I just wanted to s how that the birth part may have absolutely no relation to the rest of her story.

that's all.

This new thread about mind control is related:

here

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'm a lurker on ATS for the most part, but your story is fascinating. You say that you're somewhat well known in your field, hence you being afraid to post here. While I have no clue who you are, and I would never EVER ask you to identify yourself, your success could relate to these experiences. Especially since this very much sounds like it involves Illuminati type stuff. Is there anything about your success that seemed random, or sudden? Did you seem to ascend to being successful easier than you feel like you should have? You don't have to answer me at all; I really do get you wanting to stay anonymous. But when it comes to the Illuminati and the way they use people, especially well-known people, the sort of thing you're talking about seems to fit. I'm in no way suggesting that you didn't work for your success, or that it's not deserved, this is literally just me throwing a thought out there that popped into my head as I read through your memories.

edit on Monday201600000059462016-11-21T19:59:46-06:00America/Chicago21pmMon, 21 Nov 2016 19:59:46 -0600 by LouisCedar because: Changed "tales" to "memories" in that last sentence. Tales implies that I think OP's memories are fiction, and I believe her.

edit on Monday201600000001312016-11-21T21:01:31-06:00America/Chicago21pmMon, 21 Nov 2016 21:01:31 -0600 by LouisCedar because: fixed a typo.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

The point for the OP was there is nothing strange about her birth.
I'm also doing what you are doing challenging stories, I just do it in my own way.
You don't need to fight me on this.

Ok hatchet duly buried. But just for the record, I wasn't fighting YOU, I was fighting your assertion that I was judging her...by pointing out that something (especially all of the 'somethings' collectively) was striking me as bizarre. Kind of like you can deal with a flat tire, or a misfire, or perhaps a shattered window or even a catalytic converter dropping out, but if they all happen at the same time, I don't know about you, but my truck at that point is headed for the cemetary.

I did share with the OP this overwhelming fear of saying my story, I thought I would have a heart attack writing it.
So I know she feels and will feel better about the whole thing providing she is being truthful to the best of her abilities.
So I supported her relief and your post was just a springboard for me to say more that some parts of her story are "normal."

I'm trying to help her see her own story better, because I know for me what happened made me so paranoid I was connecting all kinds of dots that shouldn't have been connected.

It's commendable for sure... but (and I feel I need to emphasize it) my experience on ATS has been somewhere to the tune of 95% star,flag, incredulous title trolling versus maybe - and frankly I may well be being generous - 5% credible stories with respect to the topic of military conspiracy, aliens, ufo's, and the list goes on. Just as a really prime example, and in a way I WISH there were still some of the old-timers on ATS around to back me up on this one, was the almost constant daily deluge of Chem Trail threads...now, there may have been some that were legitimate or at least scientifically sounds, however the sheer NUMBER of threads created based upon something as innocuous as condensation trails (which any super heated engine would produce in a cold environment like cold AIR lol) and the alleged evidence showing nothing MORE than condensation, you begin to realize that people want the ILLUSION of a conspiracy than they want the reality of the truth.

I just wanted to s how that the birth part may have absolutely no relation to the rest of her story.

that's all.

I understand, and in fact I don't doubt you at all, that it was your intent. I still feel that if someone (not necessarily her but ANYONE) was apt to confusing elements of reality with perhaps a particular psychosis, then drilling down to all the debatable portions of it could snap a sense of reality into that person, whether they admit it publicly or not.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

You made a humorous typo. "Infernal" instead of infertile.

How in the world did your parents explain your unconventional arrival to themselves and later to you?

Not everyone who experiences these things has obvious ties to secret societies, the elite, etc. It's not a pre-requisite though if you knew your accurate family trees you might find some older connections.

As to why people are "chosen," I think it has more to do with one's spiritual heritage and that can be very difficult to fully uncover, grasp and piece together.

HA! Screw it. I'm leaving the typo. ;D

They didn't. I found out by accident through a family member. My parents were not happy. I have no clue how they explained it to everyone else in their lives.

Spiritual heritage? What exactly does that mean?

@Reverbs

Wow, your experiences go way beyond what I've experienced. I've only had strange cars show up once.

Also, thank you.

@Matrixsurvivor

This may sound weird, but sometimes I feel like I don't want to be free. When I haven't had an experience in a few months, I start getting depressed and feel like I'm not wanted anymore. Like a child who's been left a boarding school during Christmas break. I know it makes no sense.

@Peeple

Lab rats... Well they may just be rodents but they're also cute. So at least I'm cute. ;D

To answer your questions

Do you do something to get to the bottom? I share my story and compare it to others. I'm starting to look at it as a game of connect the dots. Chances are I'll never find out anything. But why stop looking for answers? Anything is possible.

Do you feel watched? Sometimes.

Any "device malfunction"? I've had old tube TVs act weird when I touch them and made a couple street lamps turn on and off just by walking under them.

Weird stuff woo things happening? Woo things? What does that mean? I've never really been able to woo anyone.

People reacting unorthodox to your presence? Yes. It happens a lot. You actually just brought back a couple memories for me of my entire school going silent and staring at me during an assembly. I wasn't even on stage. I was sitting in the back and everyone, the students, the teachers, even the special guests just stopped and stared at me with blank faces and in a weird, creepy silence.

@spirit_horse

#ing wonderful. :

@fractal5

I already did this a few times. Each time the camera malfunctioned and couldn't be fixed. Eventually I lost the desire to capture what was happening to me on camera when I realized how much money I wasted on cameras.

@Advantage

Aww, congrats on the grandbaby!

@LouisCedar

I'm not that well known at all, but I posted in a lot of FB groups in the past and I know for certain that some people from those groups also frequent ATS. I'm not successful in any field at the moment. In fact, I'm pretty much a penniless loser. I can't even get a job right now. I have a few passions that could make me successful, but I think in order for that to happen I'd need to literally sell my soul to the Devil, and that sure as hell ain't happening.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Public or private/charter schooling?

Seems some non-public schools seem to have the kids more accessible for "guinea pig" type programs along the lines of psychology or medications. Smarter kids into programs that may as well be "ROTC for the CIA", and not so smart as guinea pigs in general to research ways of conditioning. Also much easier to cover up reasons for non-normal or outburst behavior, pin it on whatever the kid is going to a special school for rather than what can be more easily done under cover.

I'm curious if there's a possibility of this, since I may have been on the very fringe of it at one point.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Sounds similar to what I just experienced last night!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join