It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I'm finally willing to talk

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MoobiusRex

Take pencil and write all the 4th characters in your message including spaces.
You get:
["a", "t", "t", " ", "s", "n", "h", "I", "d", "e", "i", "n", "n", "o", "g", " ", "i", "m", "e"]
Which is a really structured message. You get an order, a subject, a verb, a preposition and a place. It's remarkable, so I inform you about it.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I realize that it's possible that it could be all in my head, but I don't believe that at all.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoobiusRex
a reply to: alphabetaone

I realize that it's possible that it could be all in my head, but I don't believe that at all.

If you admit to even the possibility that it is, that opens a lot of communication channels...at least as far as I'm concerned

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
If you honestly want to get to the bottom of this, you have to be totally honest with yourself.
Do you take any drugs? Anything, even OTC, put it out here.
Also, specifically, do you take Melatonin?
No judgement, just facts. If you want help you have to be able put your habits and dependencies out on the table, if there are any at all. It is good and it clears the air for further discussion.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Wow - that's an extremely interesting and disturbing story.

I'm sorry you had to experience it - in whatever way you did.

I guess my main question is: Do you think these are a result of alien abductions or just evil people here on earth?

Or both?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

What's the melatonin connection? That is the sleep hormone, correct?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
As a preface, I've seen some extremely bizarre things. I also have had some mind bending thoughts and experiences.
And if you've been around ATS a long time, than you probably know that I'm really open minded.

However, I do have an incredibly accurate gut instinct and intuition.
And I am extremely skeptical about your claims, and I am suspicious of your motives.

I do think you might believe in this though.
But I also strongly feel that you could be experiencing a series of cognitive distortions derived from your own misunderstandings or thinking patterns and belief systems.

There are hundreds of possible mental phenomena related to cognitive distortion that can be playing into this entire issue.

You probably do not want to hear that, because your experiences are likely giving you excitement. Even considering the very real possibility this could actually be normal dreaming combined with mental distortions while awake or misinterpreted evidence could severely challenge your self-image and esteem.

If my highly skeptical post sounds insulting, search deep inside of yourself to find out why.

Anyhow, if this is really happening to you, you'll find out soon enough.
Otherwise, you might end up going completely nuts trying to convince yourself of something that might be pure fiction.
Only you know you.
edit on 11/21/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Melatonin can induce dream states that can be both bizarre, and so realistic, that in some cases they can be very difficult to differentiate between fiction and reality in some people.

I am certainly not saying that this is the case here, but it is an observation only.
edit on 21-11-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Camera set up in bedroom.

EDIT: forgot to add... I don't believe a word you wrote.
edit on 21-11-2016 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Interesting, I do enjoy a good firsthand account of strangeness, even if just for entertainment value. Your writing style does strike me as one creating a story. But if true it does remind me of the "milabs"-MKultra type scenarios. I have read a few accounts of people being abducted by humans, and they all claimed to have family in the Air Force.

I have to say I have experienced the "zooming" vision phenomenon as well, and I suspect it may be a rod/cone illusion.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Strange, I too have "zoomed" a few times, it made me feel that with a bit of training and a butler, I could become eagleman, the mouse biting crime fighting man

Thanks for posting MoobiusRex, interesting that they were asking about your father and the other experiences you have mentioned, but ultimately disturbing nonetheless. Would love to know more!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Just wanted to say, that was very brave sharing all that. I actually believe what you've experienced as being entirely plausible and possible. I too, have experienced some very crazy things. They weren't related to aliens, but demons. Those experiences caused me to do a ton of research, which in turn led me right into the ufo/alien/demonic connection.
I researched that subject for over 10 years.
I saw a ufo when I was 14. I was with a friend and it freaked us both out.
There is definitely something nefarious and evil going on with these things. I also fully believe our government is involved.
I am sorry that you were targeted. What are your spiritual beliefs? This may sound corny, but of all the abduction stories I've read....people were able to fight them off by the name of Jesus.
Trust me, I'm not a religious fanatic...but, I've also found that demons (or whatever the heck they are), HATE that name and fear it.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I take a couple OTC drugs, but nothing that has been known to cause hallucinations. I smoke the occasional doobie but it's rare and at the time that this all started, I had never smoked pot before. No melatonin either. I also rarely drink.

@Riffrafter

Both. It's connected somehow.

@muzzleflash

I understand that there's always the possibility of some kind of cognitive distortion. And no, I don't find your post insulting at all. When this first started happening, I really thought I was going crazy. After a while everything stopped feeling less like dreams and becoming more real. Bruises that coincided with "dreams," the unknown blood under my nails. It's all too real. I would very much like for this to turn out that I'm just mentally ill, but I really doubt that's the case.

@and14263

I tried that. Every camera I set up malfunctioned. Also, it's ok. You don't have to.

@SargonThrall

Sorry if it came off as too fiction-y. I'm a writer so pretty much everything I write online ends up sounding like a story. Thank you for the link! I've never met anyone else who has experienced this. I'm glad to know I'm not alone.

@constant_thought

I would LOVE to be able to train the zooming ability! Maybe it's possible. Now if only I could learn to fly.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

I don't think I'm being taken by demons. A lot of people think that aliens are just demons but I have a hard time believing that.

I'm one of those Christians who basically ignores the entire Old Testament. I figure if I'm going to call myself a CHRISTian, I might as well put more emphasis on CHRIST and His teachings rather than the outdated, hateful teachings of the OT.

I've tried praying away the things that happened. It doesn't work. Whoever or whatever is doing this doesn't give two #s about Jesus.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I've been contemplating how I might respond to you.

With the dark, military type abductions it is common for screen memories to be installed of alien abductions after a mind wipe has been done to attempt to erase the real memories.

Is there any specific material you've come across which has helped you to understand what's happening to you?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Nothing specific, just stumbling upon similar accounts from other people. I understand that something is happening. I understand that, as some people have pointed out, there's always a chance that it could be in my head but I don't really believe that. What I don't understand is why this is happening or why I was chosen. None of my family has any big time connections. We're pretty much just poor, simple, trailer dwelling folk. I would understand it more if, as mentioned above, my family had strong secret society ties, but it doesn't.

There's something else I should mention. I was a "surprise baby." For a very, very long time my parents tried and failed to have children. My mother never conceived, so there weren't even any miscarriages. They both thought they were infernal for a few different reasons. Then one day I just sort of popped out of her. She never showed any sign of being pregnant. No morning sickness, she never looked pregnant, she never felt me kick. It was like I formed over night. I've heard of other abductees coming into this world under similar circumstances.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

There is a well established link between the so-called "Illuminati" (i.e. the thirteen "pure" bloodline families that control the world's banks and as such the world's governments) and the Freemasons.

I'd encourage anyone interested in this subject to look up Svali and the Hidden Hand Dialogs. There's no way to really verify their veracity, but there are some interesting parallels between what OP is reporting and those accounts.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You made a humorous typo. "Infernal" instead of infertile.

How in the world did your parents explain your unconventional arrival to themselves and later to you?

Not everyone who experiences these things has obvious ties to secret societies, the elite, etc. It's not a pre-requisite though if you knew your accurate family trees you might find some older connections.

As to why people are "chosen," I think it has more to do with one's spiritual heritage and that can be very difficult to fully uncover, grasp and piece together.
edit on 21-11-2016 by tweetie because: added a comma.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I can relate to your experience not directly but..
I went through a period of high strangeness. It was too weird I thought everyone would call me crazy. I still think they would.
So I kept it a secret, from everyone who didn't see some of the things happen..

I almost fainted the first time I wrote about it on ATS in public. I told the most normal pieces first..
Then I kept talking.

I feel like a new man now. I said it all so I can let it go.
mmmmm

I won't talk about it here.

but it has me believing that there is not ONE powerful group in control, but at least 2.. I felt like the entire world was after me. I wanted to get away from my uncle who I thought might be involved he was saying the wierdest things to me, but everytime I tried to get out of the house people were all over the place and this is a small town and we were not near any major roads..

I did leave and hid at my mom's house, but they became scared of me when all the cars followed me there.. I tried to tell her it will be ok, but she made me leave, so I went to my exes house and she let me stay there for a good amount of time.

Oh and these people were trying to make me believe in angels and aliens.. Yea......

There are some EVIL people on this planet.

oh and there were people on ATS gauging people's "spiritualness" gauging serotonin and melatonin balance..
I filled out an FBI form even before deleting it..
I know there is something about me like my energy levels.. something.. I'm a much better antenna than anyone else for instance, so radios can work if I walk up to them with no antenna attached. anyone else can get a much weaker signal. Something like that is why I got played and why I was being used, and the people seemed to be related to mafia/money laundering/secret society things..
edit on 21-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoobiusRex
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

I don't think I'm being taken by demons. A lot of people think that aliens are just demons but I have a hard time believing that.

I'm one of those Christians who basically ignores the entire Old Testament. I figure if I'm going to call myself a CHRISTian, I might as well put more emphasis on CHRIST and His teachings rather than the outdated, hateful teachings of the OT.

I've tried praying away the things that happened. It doesn't work. Whoever or whatever is doing this doesn't give two #s about Jesus.

Well, we're definitely on the same page regarding the OT God.

I don't know exactly what these things are either, but the first place I read about a connection to evil was a site called "alienresistance.org". A guy named Guy Malone started it. I don't know if it's still there, but you can always check. He was an abductee, too.
Honestly, something is truly going on and people all over have experiences similar to yours. I hope you find a way to get free...truly. Being used like you are would piss me off...majorly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join